Beautiful Disaster - Lyrics & Discussion

Hello to everybody !

As the most of You, I love this duet, Mika's voice is poignant, and I have 2 questions for You , Thanks for answering: Who wrote this duet and produced it ?

The second one is about this:

Basically: 
- repackage of NPIH will be out on November the 13th 
- there will be a second CD with OSM tracks
- there will be 5 "new" songs:  Beautiful disaster, Mika only; Beautiful disaster, along with Fedez; Centre of gravity (remake of a well known italian song), which will be released on November the 6th; Hurts, electropop version; Feels like love
- symphonic gig in Como: Affinis Consort orchestra, direction by Simon Leclerc (65 musicians + 16 backsingers)
Is that means every edition of this package will includes Beautiful Disaster with only Mika 's voice?

Hello to everybody !

As the most of You, I love this duet, Mika's voice is poignant, and I have 2 questions for You , Thanks for answering: Who wrote this duet and produced it ?

The second one is about this:

Basically:

- repackage of NPIH will be out on November the 13th

- there will be a second CD with OSM tracks

- there will be 5 "new" songs: Beautiful disaster, Mika only; Beautiful disaster, along with Fedez; Centre of gravity (remake of a well known italian song), which will be released on November the 6th; Hurts, electropop version; Feels like love

- symphonic gig in Como: Affinis Consort orchestra, direction by Simon Leclerc (65 musicians + 16 backsingers)

Is that means every edition of this package will includes Beautiful Disaster with only Mika 's voice?

I'm pretty sure the Italian version of Beautiful Disaster has Fedez in it

Are they making a video clip for this song?

Just found these pics  :dunno:

CTiH5z7WwAAJPig.jpg

CTiIDm4WcAALPNs.jpg

Yes, Fedez announced it in one of his "diaries" on YT, and yesterday tweeted that he was going to shoot a new video today.

They are shooting in a special place, called "bosco verticale" (vertical wood), in Milan, I see one of the buildings of the project behind them.

Edited by Valmont69
  • Like 1

Yes, Fedez announced it in one of his "diaries" on YT, and yesterday tweeted that he was going to shoot a new video today.

They are shooting in a special place, called "bosco verticale" (vertical wood), in Milan, I see one of the buildings of the project behind them.

12219506_10153144454101128_1206521812273

Fedez added this one on his facebook ! I love what they're wearing :)

Thank you!  :)

I got the NPIH repack (French edition) this morning & love the version of Beautiful Disaster without Fedez :)

Oh, so you have the new copyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   :cheer:  :fangurl: 

ps any doubt about the version without Fedez :naughty: 

I much prefer the Mika only version of Beautiful Disaster, it really is beautiful :)

And I like Feels Like Love too :)

Wow, thanks, Molly. Can't wait to have the album in my hands  :wub:

Edited by Mikasister

I got the NPIH repack (French edition) this morning & love the version of Beautiful Disaster without Fedez :)

Thank you, finally a confirmation that this version really exists  :) ! I was so confused with all these different NPIH repackages. So how is it? Is it slower and less electronic than the Fedez & Mika version? 

Thank you, finally a confirmation that this version really exists  :) ! I was so confused with all these different NPIH repackages. So how is it? Is it slower and less electronic than the Fedez & Mika version? 

In the news there are the two tracklists: http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php/_/mika-news/no-place-in-heaven-re-issue-due-out-november-13-r59

I made an excel list of the two, so that you can have the view of what song you can find in both versions:

Tracks_zpso42xuxmf.png

• Like 3