Beautiful Disaster - Lyrics & Discussion

Ahah me too i don't hear some words of these lyrics for example in the first verse i hear i'm into you instead of i miss you, however thanks for the lyrics. I found the album on Spotify here in Italy, I have also the mp3 version on my phone if you want it I can try sending you the song by email if you give me your emails.

i love, love, love the Mika-only version! :wub:  i don't think i can ever go back to the version with Fedez again

Thanks! But...is it just me or are some words really wrong in the lyrics? I definitely can't hear "I miss you" in the first line even though I'm still not sure what he really says, then I hear "by the time I know" instead of "go" and then I hear "my heart could beat so quick" instead of "be so brave". I listened to the song three times while reading the lyrics but I keep hearing the things I wrote.

i don't hear him sing those printed things either.  oh well, this isn't the first time lyrics in the CD booklet aren't correct :teehee:

instead of "I miss you" i hear something like "i'm with you"

Edited by kreacher

i love, love, love the Mika-only version! :wub:  i don't think i can ever go back to the version with Fedez again

i don't hear him sing those printed things either.  oh well, this isn't the first time lyrics in the CD booklet aren't correct :teehee:

instead of "I miss you" i hear something like "i'm with you"

At first I thought it was "I'm into you", but can it maybe be "I'm mean to you"? And I also think it might be "By resolution". Does that make sense?

• Like 1

Thanks! But...is it just me or are some words really wrong in the lyrics? I definitely can't hear "I miss you" in the first line even though I'm still not sure what he really says, then I hear "by the time I know" instead of "go" and then I hear "my heart could beat so quick" instead of "be so brave". I listened to the song three times while reading the lyrics but I keep hearing the things I wrote.

Yes, I'd say these printed lyrics are really way off base. It's definitely "my heart could beat so quick." And I think it's "by the time I know" also. I'm not quite sure about the first line, though. I'll keep listening.

• Like 2

Yes, I'd say these printed lyrics are really way off base. It's definitely "my heart could beat so quick." And I think it's "by the time I know" also. I'm not quite sure about the first line, though. I'll keep listening.

Yes, the first line is driving me nuts. I mean, if they take the time to write the lyrics in a booklet anyway, why on earth don't they at least write the right ones? XD

• Like 2

At first I thought it was "I'm into you", but can it maybe be "I'm mean to you"? And I also think it might be "By resolution". Does that make sense?

oh man, i definitely meant that i hear "i'm into you", (not 'i'm with you' :doh: ).  i wasn't playing it at the time and i forgot what i really though i'd heard 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Volevamo comunicarvi che il video della nostra canzone #BeautifulDisaster esce domani alle 15 su YouTube 1f604.png

CVU3B-MWUAEkA4p.jpg

Preparatevi al peggiore degli #BeautifulDisaster. Domani alle 15. 26a1.png1f312.png1f4a5.png@Fedez

CVU3ddCWEAA8wzt.jpg

Avete sentito bene: #Mika e @Fedez canteranno #BeautifulDisaster durante la finale di @XFactor_Italia! #XF9logo.png 1f60d.png1f389.png1f4a5.png

CVVeiOWWsAEvkj4.jpg

Edited by missrully
  • Like 1

i hate that video, it's depressing. i need my favourite things to make me smile and laugh in these days of depressing news, and not get even more of this. i just hope i'll be able to forget it soon, and not stay in my mind for years, like the video for "dancing with tears in my eyes". which has a similar storyline and just thinking of the video caused me fear for years after just watching it once. i never wanted to listen to the song again afterwards. hope the same won't happen with beautiful disaster, at least not with the mika-only-version, which i actually like.

• Like 2

This video is too depressing for me too. Just talked about it on twitter with people and I do get the point and that end of the world feeling during break up but it gave me really heavy feeling and I can't get it out of my mind. The song itself is not depressive like that. 

Poor Mister Lars Von Trier :doh:

The song is a disaster...

the video is a copycat  :punk:

I'm "melancholic" now...  :sad:

The movie sounds really depressing as well. But must say the song is catchy! It's been playing in my had since I watched the video. 

Edited by tiibet

The movie sounds really depressing as well. But must say the song is catchy! It's been playing in my had since I watched the video. 

You are lucky, i'm glad you like it. I have a neurologic desease: rap depresses me! That Fedex voice causes stress in my body and the rest of the song is not a masterpiece.

Anyway the double album (with Montreal concert) is a jewell. 

I dont' know if... to be tolerant because there is just only one song that i don't like... or to be irritate because this song ruines the special edition album  :fisch:

Lars Von Trier movie IS really depressing!! Like almost all his movies.

Edited by allegra

You are lucky, i'm glad you like it. I have a neurologic desease: rap depresses me! That Fedex voice causes stress in my body and the rest of the song is not a masterpiece.

Anyway the double album (with Montreal concert) is a jewell. 

I dont' know if... to be tolerant because there is just only one song that i don't like... or to be irritate because this song ruines the special edition album  :fisch:

Lars Von Trier movie IS really depressing!! Like almost all his movies.

I find depressing films so difficult to handle, I can't get over them. They stay in mind for too long. I do like this song. It's not one of my favorites but I don't mind it playing in my head. I just ignore the rap part...  :naughty:

The symphony album is a jewel indeedl!!!!  :wub:

I find depressing films so difficult to handle, I can't get over them. They stay in mind for too long. I do like this song. It's not one of my favorites but I don't mind it playing in my head. I just ignore the rap part...  

The symphony album is a jewel indeedl!!!!  

I'm remembering that also the set of Good Guys video is ispired by Lars Von Trier's movie Dogville.

And.. since Mika, yesterday, told that he will sing Beautiful Disaster at the XFactor final show, with Fedex, both nude... (if they reach a number of views on Youtube)

maybe he is ispired by Nymphomaniac movie where the characters are often nude.  :blink:

• Like 1

I didn't like the version with Fedez from the beginning, but I love the Mika only version! I keep listening to that!

I watched the clip once today and I don't think I will watch it again soon though, but I loved Mika's parts in it, but I agree with most of you that it is a bit depressing ;)

• Like 3

Well, I don't really understand all those bad reactions. I mean, I found the video beautiful and powerfull ! I wasn't sad at any point of the video whereas I'm usually really sensitive (I don't know if we use that word, I meant sensible).

Maybe it's because I don't understand all the lyrics but I like this clip so much ! There are many different reactions about the end of the world, I think this is interesting. And Mika is really beautiful in all the video, wich is very good ;)  :teehee: .

I personaly hope that they will sing it at the final !! :D

Edited by Chloe940
  • Like 3

Poor Mister Lars Von Trier :doh:

The song is a disaster...

the video is a copycat  :punk:

I'm "melancholic" now...  :sad:

Good to know I'm not the only one who immediately thought about this movie in connection with the video. The video is powerful and I can understand references, but I expected something different. As long as I don't like Fedez's part in the song I don't think I'll watch it again soon  :naughty:

Well, I don't really understand all those bad reaction. I mean I found the video beautiful and powerfull ! I wasn't sad at any point of the video whereas I'm usially really sensitive (I don't nkow if we use that word, I meant sensible).

Maybe it's because I don't understand all the lyrocs but I like this clip so much ! There are reactions against the end of the world, I think this is interesting. And Mika is really beautiful in all the video, wich is very good ;).

I personaly hope that they will sing it at the final !! :D

I have the same, usually I can't handle anything at all but this video doesn't even make me feel remotely sad.

I don't understand everything in the video (what happens to that bride??) but overall it's not a bad video.

Maybe if I'm honest, I feel a bit indifferent, it doesn't really do much with me at all... :dunno:

I'm remembering that also the set of Good Guys video is ispired by Lars Von Trier's movie Dogville.

And.. since Mika, yesterday, told that he will sing Beautiful Disaster at the XFactor final show, with Fedex, both nude... (if they reach a number of views on Youtube)

maybe he is ispired by Nymphomaniac movie where the characters are often nude.  :blink:

Where have you read this? I'm curious, I don't remember  having ever read about the video of Good Guys inspired by Dogville ( yesterday was joking and also, sometimes it seemed that he didn't know what he was saying or understand what others were saying to him, probably because he was very tired. In regard to the idea, realization and production of the video of Beautiful Disaster, it was totally of Fedez and his team. 
Edited by charlie20