Hi :)

sara09

Hi everyone, I'm Sara :) 

I've been spending a lot of time here, reading the posts and trying to find the courage to join the site! 

I'm a little bit shy and I guess I'm also pretty scared when it comes to face something new, so it basically took me months to finally join you and write something to introduce myself  :unsure: 

But I like this place too much and I thought that it would have been SO good to be a part of it, so here I am :)

Hope you're having a beautiful day!  :bye:

• Like 2

I've been spending a lot of time here, reading the posts and trying to find the courage to join the site! 

I'm a little bit shy and I guess I'm also pretty scared when it comes to face something new, so it basically took me months to finally join you and write something to introduce myself  :unsure:

But I like this place too much and I thought that it would have been SO good to be a part of it, so here I am :)

Hi Sara,  :hi5:!!

So happy you decided to write to us, it's always a great moment when one decides to take part in a more active way!

Where are you from?

If you want, you can tell us a bit more, when you discovered Mika, everything you want to share.

Be free to to join us at the Italian Thread, too, at the direct link:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29864-italian-thread-xvii-parte/page-200

The path is: Forums > General Chat > MFC International > ITALIAN THREAD - XVII parte

Enjoy your first time on MFC, hope to see you soon this summer at the Italian gigs!!

Yoo :)

• Like 1

Hiya Sara, I'm Amye :)

Hehehe, don't worry, I did some major MFC stalking too before I joined, I tried to join many times but couldn't get past the Billy Brown lyric question kuz I hadn't heard that song at that time hahaha... I just ended up Googling it hahaha  :teehee:  :doh:!!!  

Nothing to be afraid of here, we are all one literal big, happy family, who will always be here for you, no matter what you need. So glad you decided to join  ;)  :yes: !!!

Thank you very much, I am, hope you're having a marvellous day yourself :thumb_yello: !!!

:welcomeani:

• Like 2

Hiya Sara, I'm Amye :)

Hehehe, don't worry, I did some major MFC stalking too before I joined, I tried to join many times but couldn't get past the Billy Brown lyric question kuz I hadn't heard that song at that time hahaha... I just ended up Googling it hahaha  :teehee:  :doh:!!!  

Nothing to be afraid of here, we are all one literal big, happy family, who will always be here for you, no matter what you need. So glad you decided to join  ;)  :yes: !!!

Thank you very much, I am, hope you're having a marvellous day yourself :thumb_yello: !!!

:welcomeani:

Hi Amye!! :D Ahahah that's a funny story, luckily Google can solve these kind of problems  :lol: Thank you for your words, I'm very glad to be here too! :) 

It seems like we all share the shyness :D

Yes!! :lol: when I wrote this introduction I didn't think I would receive messages like "you're not alone with that", it was a beautiful surprise  ^_^

It's good to see I'm not alone with that!

But you all made me feel more self-confident and Mika of course did.

Hope it'll happen to you as well, Sara! :)

Thanks! I guess I'm still getting used to it   ^_^

Exactly!! Knowing that you're not alone with that kind of feeling makes you feel better!

It's not so easy, mostly when you have to talk to other people but here is different, we share our love and thoughts and I think it's really worth it when you overcome your limits for things like that  :)

• Like 1

Hello to everybody....I am Erica...I am from italy and I don't know a good English and neither a good knowledge of this forum.....but I AM very happy to share with you this love for mika!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks! I guess I'm still getting used to it ^_^

Exactly!! Knowing that you're not alone with that kind of feeling makes you feel better!

It's not so easy, mostly when you have to talk to other people but here is different, we share our love and thoughts and I think it's really worth it when you overcome your limits for things like that :)

True! :) Here it's very easy to get into contacts with others as we have the same passion. I feel very comfortable here and I bet you will, too! :thumb_yello:

Have you seen Mika live yet?

True! :) Here it's very easy to get into contacts with others as we have the same passion. I feel very comfortable here and I bet you will, too! :thumb_yello:

Have you seen Mika live yet?

I'm going to see him this summer! :) It's going to be my first gig ever and I'm really looking forward to it! Even if there are 6 months to wait, it's like the only thing I can think about eheh how many times have you seen him? :) 

I'm going to see him this summer! :) It's going to be my first gig ever and I'm really looking forward to it! Even if there are 6 months to wait, it's like the only thing I can think about eheh how many times have you seen him? :)

Oh great! :D:hug: I hope you'll have a wonderful time!

I saw him in 2010. Very long ago... :( But yeah I can tell you that you will have the time of your life there! :D