Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

:yeah: I miss him a lot...

:yes: I always miss MIKA - and sadly I see him very seldom  :( BUT - when I do, it's always sooo worth all the waiting!  :wub: Keep your hope, and faith,  Starlight - that he'll soon come your way! :hug: 

Love, love

me 

Really? 5 more shows (or festivals) in Italy? :(

I mean, that's nice for the Italian fans offcourse! But I wish he would come to more other countries, so more fans are able to see him.

Most definitely agree.

I understand your throughts.. 

Edited by Emelyne412

MIKA official @mikasounds 16h16 hours ago

1f412.pngmonkeying around 270c-1f3fd.png good fortune @ 국립현대미술관 서울관 National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art,… https://www.instagram.com/p/BBjovt1TiNc/ 

12545525_1693050497633328_701689056_n.jp

Edited by yang

Really? 5 more shows (or festivals) in Italy? :(

I mean, that's nice for the Italian fans offcourse! But I wish he would come to more other countries, so more fans are able to see him.

I agree and I have to say I'm getting sick of the UK getting Mika's dregs. I know it's the same for other countries who are not Italy and France.

I'm kind-of loosing my patience with him as he seems to not want to be popular in the rest of the world.

I agree and I have to say I'm getting sick of the UK getting Mika's dregs. I know it's the same for other countries who are not Italy and France.

I'm kind-of loosing my patience with him as he seems to not want to be popular in the rest of the world.

;) Did you watch the new live chat from Korea?!  I hope you did, or will do it - it's good... :wub: 

Love, love

me 

;) Did you watch the new live chat from Korea?!  I hope you did, or will do it - it's good... :wub:

Love, love

me 

I've just watched it. It is very good. That's what I mean. It's so frustrating. The UK could easily get to love Mika again if he was more visible over here.

Maybe he should work with Arianna Grande again. She's really big in the UK now and it would help him.

But he'd do better to get onto a TV show over here. So people can see him again.

• Like 1

I've just watched it. It is very good. That's what I mean. It's so frustrating. The UK could easily get to love Mika again if he was more visible over here.

Maybe he should work with Arianna Grande again. She's really big in the UK now and it would help him.

But he'd do better to get onto a TV show over here. So people can see him again.

:) Yes, I agree - and fully understand your frustration, about MIKAs absence in the UK!! ;)   I think both London,  and the whole country,  need such a great and good personality as "this tall, dark citizen" of London! :wub: 

He could very well  do something together with Ariana Grande again.  I loved their co-operation in the Popular song vid. :thumb_yello:  I do feel the same frustration - cause MIKA is "kept alive" here, by regular radioplay of GK and Relax, but I'm really afraid that people in general think about him as a "one hit wonder" so to speak, as nobody, except true fans, know about his further work.  Also we, like all the other European countries, really should get a bigger part of this very special artist, named MIKA :wub:  But what can we do - I really don't know - he's responsible for his own choices, whatever they are - and I feel/hear him say, like in this last chat - that he's pleased with his life and carriere, like it is... :) 

Love, love

me     

MIKA official@mikasounds

Before going on stage tonight. Curtis in the background. @ Jamsil Arena instagram.com/p/BBsBTpOziFo/

MIKA official@mikasounds

My rather remarkable suit by maisonvalentino Couture 2728.533f8ce9ff.png2728.533f8ce9ff.png1f31f.233671c15e.png1f31f.233671c15e.png @ Jamsil Arena instagram.com/p/BBsBa-YziF3/

• Like 1

Rendez-vous ce soir pour @TheVoice_TF1 20:55 sur TF1 oooohhhhlala 1f917.png1f61c.png1f913.png1f389.png270c-1f3fd.png

CbGZKIHUsAACrR-.jpg

From Seoul Jamsil Arena yesterday. What an amazing night. Thank you so much. X (don't know who… https://www.instagram.com/p/BBt8Cz9TiMH/ 

12749963_1544364219210260_237308159_n.jp

Looking out of the window of the billet train to Tokyo! X @ Shin-Ōsaka Station https://www.instagram.com/p/BB33jNyziJS/ 

12716827_219892095025221_178494767_n.jpg

:naughty: It looks like MIKA has fans everywhere he travels these days! :wub:  They spot him, and are not shy to show their enthusiasm... :teehee:  :wub:  I like both their caps, with the little LuvLuvMi Doll, and the phone cover!  :wink2:

Love, love

me