Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

At the Crazy Horse in Paris watching @DitaVonTeese in her new show. It's Fantastic!!! Pic of us backstage coming in a sec @crazyhorseparis

Backstage with @DitaVonTeese and the @crazyhorseparis ladies. 1f60a.png1f60c.png1f618.png2764.png

CdyTWzXWEAIcZ3f.jpg

Instagram

Wish I was Dita right now... :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 2

Not jealous of her or something.. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I suppose Dita is the most envied lady in the MFC universe, at least... :teehee: He never seems to forget old friends... :wub:

Love, love

me

Wish I was Dita right now... :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I like her a lot and it's lovely to see that they're that good friends. :):thumb_yello:

You can see the pic on his TL :)

Nope :dunno:

Edit: oh, i know now what you mean, that others are reposting it @ him. :doh: I thought the timeline was just what he posted. XD

Cute pic. Who knows, maybe he got told off by paloma for posting it, that's why it's deleted now. :dunno:

• Like 2

Nope :dunno:

Edit: oh, i know now what you mean, that others are reposting it @ him. :doh: I thought the timeline was just what he posted. XD

Cute pic. Who knows, maybe he got told off by paloma for posting it, that's why it's deleted now. :dunno:

Yep, three cute boys  :naughty:   He deleted it but I'm sure ppl saved the pic and will appear in some ppl's fb or twitter profiles as it has happened in the past with others pics Mika posted with his nephew  :mf_rosetinted:

Or maybe by the tweets of MIKA I AM IN LONDON I WANT TO MEET YOU. Not really smart giving clues as to his whereabouts :naughty:

Or maybe by the tweets of MIKA I AM IN LONDON I WANT TO MEET YOU. Not really smart giving clues as to his whereabouts :naughty:

I can't be arsed driving 2 hours to go on a wild goose chase.