Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

I biglietti per il mio concerto a Bari saranno disponibili dal 25 febbraio! on.fb.me/1Osggzn

Tickets for my Bari show available from 25 Feb! on.fb.me/1PViv2n

•  

For a second I've read Brasil

tumblr_loal57yTbj1qbnd1c.gif

• 2 weeks later...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  Feb 25
Potete fare richiesta per i biglietti del mio concetto a Bari da adesso, non mancate! http://on.fb.me/1LHjCia 

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  Feb 25
Get tickets for my Bari show now, hurry! http://on.fb.me/1LHjCia 

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  Mar 4
Gooooood Morning everybody!!!!!!!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  Mar 5
È bello vedere che la musica e l'arte possono contribuire a grandi cambiamenti sociali http://on.fb.me/21bVsDm 

Oggi è primo giorno in cui il Lazio ha una legge contro il bullismo, è il primo esempio in tutta Italia. A chi si è mobilitato, ai cantanti come Mika, ai personaggi pubblici che hanno tenuto alta l’attenzione su questo tema voglio dire grazie. Ai giovani che vengono presi di mira dai bulli dico ‘non siete soli’. A tutti voglio dire che c’è un’istituzione che sa ascoltare e dare risposte concrete

Salut salut salut salut. Je suis retourné de la Chine!! Et vous savez quoi!!! C'est The Voice… https://www.instagram.com/p/BClWZexziO-/ 

11349338_1563823520598310_268194997_n.jp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from @BBCRadio2 and watching Trevor Noah grilling Trump on The Daily Show. Noah is absolutely brilliant @TheDailyShow

It's hard to believe what he is saying/referencing is actually real. Gotta say I think Noah &Colbert are really the best to hosts around now

As much as I am interested in what he is saying about Trump, I am VERY interested in what he was doing at Radio 2 this evening.

• Like 5

Just back from @BBCRadio2 and watching Trevor Noah grilling Trump on The Daily Show. Noah is absolutely brilliant @TheDailyShow

It's hard to believe what he is saying/referencing is actually real. Gotta say I think Noah &Colbert are really the best to hosts around now

As much as I am interested in what he is saying about Trump, I am VERY interested in what he was doing at Radio 2 this evening.

My first thought as well! What was he doing there? Any ideas? 

• Like 1

My first thought as well! What was he doing there? Any ideas? 

:) MIKA seems to like making  us curious... :teehee: We'll probably get to know the reason for his visit at BBC Radio2 - soon... :wub: 

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

I hope for a new music program on BBC like the one he made! :wub:

:) Oh yes, that would be fantastic - I could sit for hours, and listen to MIKA,  playing music he likes, old and new songs, and tell small, exclusive stories around the music he chooses - sooo good, perfect entertaining... :wub: 

Love, love

me  

I had no idea!

When I saw the tweet I had to come on here to make sure it wasn't a rt from back-in-the-day.

He's actually been to Radio 2, in the United Kingdom!!!

*Dies and goes to Mika-heaven*

• Like 1

I had no idea!

When I saw the tweet I had to come on here to make sure it wasn't a rt from back-in-the-day.

He's actually been to Radio 2, in the United Kingdom!!!

*Dies and goes to Mika-heaven*

:naughty: I hope you'll wake up in Mika-heaven, and being told that he now will host his own program at BBC Radio2, maybe once a month or something, or that he'll make new music programs!  :teehee: I know we would be even happier to have him as a TV host, but whatever he does in the UK is good, for the time being... :wink2:  

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:naughty: I hope you'll wake up in Mika-heaven, and being told that he now will host his own program at BBC Radio2, maybe once a month or something, or that he'll make new music programs! :teehee: I know we would be even happier to have him as a TV host, but whatever he does in the UK is good, for the time being... :wink2:

Love, love

me

On Tuesday evenings, I think, they have a guest host who hosts a show at 10pm, doing a show about music they like. Will Young did 3 weeks on Dance music of the 90s, Laura Brydon did a month of Women in Music, covering all the music genres, Ralph from Earth Wind and Fire did 3 weeks of R&B music that inspired him.

I would love for Mika to do a similar series of shows with the subject he covered New Years Day. There was so many artists he didn't get to cover, Rufus Wainwright for one. I tweeted constantly for a week after, to him and R2 that he should do this, I can only hope this is happening now.

• Like 2

On Tuesday evenings, I think, they have a guest host who hosts a show at 10pm, doing a show about music they like. Will Young did 3 weeks on Dance music of the 90s, Laura Brydon did a month of Women in Music, covering all the music genres, Ralph from Earth Wind and Fire did 3 weeks of R&B music that inspired him.

I would love for Mika to do a similar series of shows with the subject he covered New Years Day. There was so many artists he didn't get to cover, Rufus Wainwright for one. I tweeted constantly for a week after, to him and R2 that he should do this, I can only hope this is happening now.

:thumb_yello: Aaawww - super, good gone girl !!  :teehee:  You really might have done the perfect job here, with your tweets, at the right time !! :yes: I do hope this will happen now -  EXCITING!!! :teehee:  :fisch: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

I didn't know that he went back in BBC2, I throught that he stayed in China, I am lost with what he does in this time..

If he presents a show of the same kind, it will be so great ! I loved his show during the new year !

At the Crazy Horse in Paris watching @DitaVonTeese in her new show. It's Fantastic!!! Pic of us backstage coming in a sec @crazyhorseparis

Backstage with @DitaVonTeese and the @crazyhorseparis ladies. 1f60a.png1f60c.png1f618.png2764.png

CdyTWzXWEAIcZ3f.jpg

Instagram

Edited by missrully
  • Like 3

The most envied man in the universe at the moment.  :naughty:

:naughty: I suppose Dita is the most envied lady in the MFC universe, at least... :teehee: He never seems to forget old friends... :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 3