Hello~!

theGoldenMIKAfan

Hi everyone!! I just joined yesterday.  :) I'm a new member from the Philippines! My name is Jefferson. I've known Mika since 2013. I discovered him through Popular Song and Stardust (Omg these were my all time fave tracks back then). I got attracted to him and his songs overtime. One time, I was playing the music video for Popular Song and my big brother passed by and I told him the title of the song and after that, I randomly told him "Kuya (brother), he's just like me!" and I remember that he just smiled and he was like "Oh really?" and you know I was just like:  :P  :D. That's the moment when I realized that this thing I'm feeling for him is something more. 

I listened to his earlier singles and realized that some of those were familiar to me such as "We Are Golden" and "Lollipop'"

This love I have for him got even larger last year. I felt that I'm becoming more and more of a fan for him and that this appreciation I have for him as an artist is surreal. He never had a show here in the PH and I'm really hoping that I can spread his name here in my country and let our numbers grow cause I really want him to visit the Philippines and have a show here and I'd love to meet him!!!  :)

I'm actually nervous while typing through all of this cause I'm new to this thing haha. I'm not really good at forums and stuff. I hope to learn more about Mika through here and I hope to be friends with all of you.

Once again, HI!!!  :bye:  :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

Jefferson, hi!  :bye:

I'm really glad that your love for Mika brought you here with all of us, welcome! 

When I wrote my introduction I was very nervous too ahah, don't worry! You're gonna have so much fun, people are super nice here! That will help you a lot :) And I really hope that your wish will come true very soon!  :crossed:

Hi Jefferson and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Lots of us were new to the whole forum thing when we started here, you will soon get the hang of things.

And we have had other fans from the Philippines so maybe there are more of you than you think :naughty:

Hiya Jefferson XD!!!

Welcome welcome welcome :D!!!

Don't worry about the forum thing, it was so new to me like Silver said, but look at me now :P!!!

I hope to spread the word here in my country too, wish you all the best with you effort in the Phillipines, I'm sure if Mika ever found out what we did he would be deeply appreciative ;)!!!

Hiya Jefferson XD!!!

Welcome welcome welcome :D!!!

Don't worry about the forum thing, it was so new to me like Silver said, but look at me now :P!!!

I hope to spread the word here in my country too, wish you all the best with you effort in the Phillipines, I'm sure if Mika ever found out what we did he would be deeply appreciative ;)!!!

Then he'll hug all of us as a token of appreciation. That'll be like #goals  :das:  :naughty:

Hi Jefferson! Hope you have so much fun here, everyone is so nice!

I'd love to come to Philippines, I've never been there, so far away from Italy! I love Mika and this forum because I have the chance to know people from different countries :)

Hi Jefferson! Hope you have so much fun here, everyone is so nice!

I'd love to come to Philippines, I've never been there, so far away from Italy! I love Mika and this forum because I have the chance to know people from different countries :)

Awwww. You're always welcome here if you wanna visit!! :D I'd love to go to Italy as well :) Mika goes there all the time so maybe that'll increase my chance of seeing him on his gigs cause he's never been here in PH hahaha! :) I'm having so much fun here at the moment!!

And we're the same! One of the reasons why I LOVE this forum is the fact that I get to make lots of friends from other countries!!

Awwww. You're always welcome here if you wanna visit!! :D I'd love to go to Italy as well :) Mika goes there all the time so maybe that'll increase my chance of seeing him on his gigs cause he's never been here in PH hahaha! :) I'm having so much fun here at the moment!!

And we're the same! One of the reasons why I LOVE this forum is the fact that I get to make lots of friends from other countries!!

Ahah yes I understand! If you come to Italy one day let me know :)

I wish I could go to his gigs outside my country but unfortunately it's very difficult for me because of money and stuff!

• Like 1

Ahah yes I understand! If you come to Italy one day let me know :)

I wish I could go to his gigs outside my country but unfortunately it's very difficult for me because of money and stuff!

Yass I will!  ;) Omg I know how that feels, wish I could do that too, if only I know how to travel and have the money to do so as well!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...