Hi from Québec :)

Isa<3

Hi everyone!

I live in Québec (Canada), my first language is French but I also speak English, and I know a bit of Spanish and Quebec Sign Language.

I discovered Mika very recently, while watching The Voice. I really liked what I saw, so I decided to Google him up and learn more about him. What an awesome human being! I am now a fan :)

I'm really sad I didn't know him when he did his symphonic concert in Montréal, I bought the cd and it's just amazing - can't imagine what it would have been like to be there!

None of my friends/family understand my obsession, so here I am haha :)

Hahaha we can understand you sweetie ;-)

Welcome to the MFC !!!

is Québec sign language the same as the french one ?

Welcome Welcome! I am your Canadian Rep! 

glad you could join us and I hope your having a fun time already!

there is a canadian thread right here ----> http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/16924-the-canadian-thread-part-2/page-177

and when ever you feel like chatting we are always excited for new friends! If you need anything dont be shy! WELCOME AGAIN!!!

Hi everyone!

I live in Québec (Canada), my first language is French but I also speak English, and I know a bit of Spanish and Quebec Sign Language.

I discovered Mika very recently, while watching The Voice. I really liked what I saw, so I decided to Google him up and learn more about him. What an awesome human being! I am now a fan :)

I'm really sad I didn't know him when he did his symphonic concert in Montréal, I bought the cd and it's just amazing - can't imagine what it would have been like to be there!

Hola!

Im from Spain. Welcome here and have fun!!    :wink2:

:welcomeani:

Frenchfan84, LSQ isn't the same thing as LSF. I know that some signs are the same in American sign language, so it's probably the same thing for LSF too. Do you know LSF?

Sara09, I have almost listen to anything else but that cd since I got it :P

Nice to meet you all :)

I'm trying to find someone to teach me'cause i have some deaf friend but they just don't have the time to teach me LSF ;-)

Hi! Welcome on MFC ! Hope you will have a lot of fun here ! Don't worry, it' s the same for me ! No one understand why I like Mika so much, they just think i am crazy ????

Edited by Roseline

I'm trying to find someone to teach me'cause i have some deaf friend but they just don't have the time to teach me LSF ;-)

Well sorry it can't be me haha :P But you should, it's really fun to learn :)

Hi! Welcome on MFC ! Hope you will have a lot of fun here ! Don't worry, it' s the same for me ! No one understand why I like Mika so much, they just think i am crazy

But crazy good right? ;)

Hiiii !!!! I LOVE CANADA ! Is my favorite country! ❤

Really? What do you like about Canada? I haven't traveled much so I cannot really compare countries ;)

Hey!

Une amie  :thumb_yello:

I'm Catherine, from Montréal but born and raised in Quebec City. 

Bienvenue et n'hésite pas à me faire signe si tu as des questions!

Merci c'est super gentil :)

Hi everyone!

Hello :) Welcome to the fan club :D

• Like 1