Hello! Ciao! Salut!

Lollolling

Hello everybody!

I'm an italian girl, who has been following Mika for a year and I've always read this forum. Finally I've decided to introduce myself. I can speak also French and some German. I love the way Mika approaches new cultures.

Feel free to correct my mistakes

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Viky!!

Welcome on MFC, have a lot of fun here!

My name is Myriam, and I am one of the Italian Rep Team.

Be free to to join us at the Italian Thread, too, at the direct link:
http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29864-italian-thread-xvii-parte/page-228

The direct path is: Forums > General Chat > MFC International > ITALIAN THREAD - XVII parte

It's our Italian space here!

Enjoy your first time on MFC!!
Yoo

I've studied it for 5 years in my language high school and i've done a b1 level certification. I think I could have done a b2 but in my class we had a lot of problem with German because we changed teacher every year so there wasn't a lot of continuity in the method and I never was sure of my skills. Moreover the last three years we have done just literature lessons. Anyway I'm willing to continue my studies by myself because I think that nowadays German is one of the most useful languages in Europe along with French. :) :)

I've studied it for 5 years in my language high school and i've done a b1 level certification. I think I could have done a b2 but in my class we had a lot of problem with German because we changed teacher every year so there wasn't a lot of continuity in the method and I never was sure of my skills. Moreover the last three years we have done just literature lessons. Anyway I'm willing to continue my studies by myself because I think that nowadays German is one of the most useful languages in Europe along with French. :) :)

Cool so you seem to be quite good at it even though there wasn't any continuity with your teachers.

:thumb_yello: I guess if you continue by yourself and you have fun doing, you'll be great in the end! :) Feel free to ask me if you need help. ;)