Tour Rumours 2017

maggie112

it would be amazing :D 

I only have some doubts if it's possible this year, since that's a very big venue, and gigs are usually announced many months before (8/9/10 months earlier) but maybe this time is different :) so if it's true, I guess we won't have too long to wait to have a confirmation

I only have some doubts if it's possible this year, since that's a very big venue, and gigs are usually announced many months before (8/9/10 months earlier) but maybe this time is different :) so if it's true, I guess we won't have too long to wait to have a confirmation

Hi Maggie I have read somewhere that this year the Arena artistic management is very late with the calendar and that's why there isn't already a confirmation for all the shows. So we still can be think positive and hope for a great gig...maybe

• Like 2

maybe he'll announce it at sanremo? :D:wink2:

• Like 4

Hi fellow Mika fans,

There used to be an agenda on his internetpage mikasounds.com for his upcoming shows. But for a few months Google mentions that page as 'possibly hacked'. 
Is there a place somewhere where we can find his upcoming shows? Because he ís doing shows, but wheeeere! I really want to know if he's closeby once this year :D Really curious if this year will be a good year and offers me opportunities to see Mika again :)

A real agenda, not only rumours hahaha, but the rumours here are nice too hihi

Edited by Marika

Hi fellow Mika fans,

There used to be an agenda on his internetpage mikasounds.com for his upcoming shows. But for a few months Google mentions that page as 'possibly hacked'. 

Is there a place somewhere where we can find his upcoming shows? Because he ís doing shows, but wheeeere! I really want to know if he's closeby once this year :D Really curious if this year will be a good year and offers me opportunities to see Mika again :)

A real agenda, not only rumours hahaha, but the rumours here are nice too hihi

Sadly there is unlikely to be such a list of upcoming shows on mikasounds.com.  Mika has said he won't be touring, but festivals are gradually announcing appearances by him.  We all find it very frustrating that we only find out about gigs in this way, and it makes it really annoying to buy tickets for one festival only to find out at a later date that he is appearing somewhere much closer to where you live :sneaky2:

As soon as rumoured appearances are confirmed by festival organisers and Team Mika, we add the dates to the calendar on this forum, so here is as good a place as any to find out his itinerary.

• Like 9

I hope this is the right place where to post this information. Just in case you don't have heard yet about 2 opportunities to see Mika live. It seems that the Arena of Verona could invite him to perform there. There is also an hashtag on Twitter #MikaArena Verona where to vote and amother called Firmiamo.it with the same goal.

There is also a second site which ask who people would like to perform next summer in Florence and it's the Facebook page of MusArt festival. You just need to click on "post delle persone che visitano la pagina" and thick Mika's name. I repest these are just two opportunities to see Mika live but if we vote massively probably we will succeed! Please do all your best and then...what will be will be but at least we can say that we tried.

Thanks for reading and sorry if there is any mistake.

Just to reiterate... I have spoken to Mika's management about the festival in Verbier, and it is NOT confirmed. In fact, apart from Sanremo on 9th Feb, we know of no other Mika shows for 2017 yet. Everything else -- talk of Verona, for example -- is just rumor or speculation. I know it's difficult, but it really is best to wait for official confirmation before making expensive travel plans. I hate to think of any of you losing so much money. :(

• Like 12