Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Id just woken up when i saw this and all i saw was bums and all my brain processed was “im jealous” and i was just like “ok mika” 

Edited by WeirdChild
  • Haha 3

Just received on my fb this notification and when I want to see the comunity it says the content is not available at the moment What's that notification? It's the first time I receive it. 

You're already a top fan
Good work! Your top fan badge is already being displayed publicly. Top fans are updated weekly, so stay active on this Page to keep your badge.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Just received on my fb this notification and when I want to see the comunity it says the content is not available at the moment What's that notification? It's the first time I receive it. 

You're already a top fan
Good work! Your top fan badge is already being displayed publicly. Top fans are updated weekly, so stay active on this Page to keep your badge.

I received the same on fb yesterday...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

You're already a top fan

Apparently it can take up to a week before you can see the community page.

Just looks like some FB gimmick to me

• Thanks 1