Sofar Sounds secret gig 06/07/2019 Milano at Mika's apartment

A short transaltion from the page:

https://it.blastingnews.com/cultura-spettacoli/2014/03/sofar-sounds-musica-e-concerti-live-di-casa-anche-a-milano-0075873.html?fbclid=IwAR2KywbIo0KohMjLvoFLhDIutX8KnCgpH8Q4ckIeTtVBaZKrD7GT0t6sF9I

Sofar Sounds, music and live concerts at 'home' also in Milan

Sofar Sounds is a project born in London in March 2009 that soon developed also overseas in the US and then in Holland and in many other European cities. What is Sofar Sounds?Sofar is a movement that organizes live music events and concerts by emerging artists, with the particularity of making them in very special locations: in private homes and in great secrecy.

Sofar Sounds, intimate concerts also in Milan

The live show and the magical nature of an environment with a few hundred people make these concerts a unique event of its kind.

If the Sofar Sounds project has intrigued you, why not try attending their live music concert?

To find out where the upcoming events will take place, go to the official Sofar Sounds website and sign up for their newsletter. The day before you will be notified by email and you will discover locations and artists who will perform and you can spend an evening listening to live music, as if you were in your own home!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Thanks a lot @Anna Ko Kolkowska

35 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yay! Secret gig in Mika's apartment in Milan!!!!

From Mika IG stories.

Soon we will listen to Tiny Love 👍👍👍👍👍

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

From Twitter

• Like 4

Sofar - how it works? 

Actually I've never heared about it.

https://www.sofarsounds.com/about/how-it-works

What's a Sofar Sounds show?

Sofar transforms everyday spaces - like a living room or retail shop - and turns it into a captivating venue for secret, live shows, creating an immersive experience that brings guests and artists closer together. Each Sofar is small, and typically features three diverse acts, with no headliner.

How do I get in?

1. Get tickets

Most Sofar shows are a lottery. You can apply for tickets up until 5 days before the events, unless tickets sell out. We'll let you know via email if you're invited to attend, if not, we still love you! Apply again for a future Sofar.

2. Grab friends

If selected, confirm your place. In some cities, this means purchasing tickets for you and up to 9 friends. In others, lock in your spots for you and a +1 for free. You can also come solo. You never know who you're going to meet!

3. Go to the gig

We'll email you a day before the show with the address of the Sofar. Bring some drinks and find a seat (floor seating encouraged!). You won't find out who's playing until you get there, so come with an open mind. You may even discover your new favorite artist!

Find a Sofar in your city 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wonder if they were allowed to film or take photos.

Pretty sure they weren't allowed to film the new songs - so it's likely they couldn't use their phones at all, to prevent this. With 30 ppl it's possible to control it. Was similar when we were at the album prelistening a few years ago, we had to leave all phones and cameras in our bags outside.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

Pretty sure they weren't allowed to film the new songs - so it's likely they couldn't use their phones at all, to prevent this. With 30 ppl it's possible to control it. Was similar when we were at the album prelistening a few years ago, we had to leave all phones and cameras in our bags outside.

This is what I thought. No photos on Instagram is a proof :lol3:

• Like 3

Great event ! Adorable to see Mika in his socks, it seems like it's a regular thing to be in socks when you're at his home !! 🤣

Lucky people !

I love the concept of the gig. Secret gig in a secret place. Imagine the people who were actually fascinated with Mika! What a surprise! What a night!

I hope they enjoyed it !!

• Like 2

Some time ago I had a dream. Mika was playing (a secret?) gig at the school foot field next to my place. Because my apartment was too small.

Of course people were not aware who was performing.

It was such a beautiful dream :mfr_lol: 

I think it was when I watched this Italian program where Mika had to choose a family to play a gig at their place.

Here is the video. The end is wonderful!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Thanks a million NaoMika !! :flowers2: Wonderful performance - I love how much MIKA's into it all, with body and soul ( a great actor as always ) :wub:

It's funny to see so many men among this little audience - and to see their reaction...:thumb_yello::naughty:

Love, love

me 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mamiam said:

Thanks a million NaoMika !! :flowers2: Wonderful performance - I love how much MIKA's into it all, with body and soul ( a great actor as always ) :wub:

It's funny to see so many men among this little audience - and to see their reaction...:thumb_yello::naughty:

Love, love

me 

and Yasmine's reaction! 

• Like 1