The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I'm still looking for tickets too. :aah: For Montreal or New York. Oh, and of course - a gig or two to go with it. :naughty:

Ok. I know..not so funny. Just needed a new creative way to release some frustration.

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm still looking for tickets too. :aah: For Montreal or New York. Oh, and of course - a gig or two to go with it. :naughty:

Ok. I know..not so funny. Just needed a new creative way to release some frustration.

I SO understand the feeling :naughty:

I'll take 2 of those :thumb_yello:

I SO understand the feeling :naughty:

I'll take 2 of those :thumb_yello:

And I'll have one for Sydney and one for Perth :thumb_yello:

I understand :thumb_yello:

:huglove:

throw a date too...you might be heard!

I have a spare ticket for the stalls, in London, if anyone is interested, pm me.

I wish I had enough money for a plane ticket and a ticket for the gig :sad:

I wish I had enough money for a plane ticket and a ticket for the gig :sad:

i wish i could take off more time at work... but i have to save a few days just in case mika is coming on tour again at the end of the year. :fisch:

btw, the spare berlin tickets i offered here are gone.

I've bought a ticket from Seatwave that I don't need anymore. I got a better one from a kind girl (thank you!). So now I have to sell my other ticket - if I can't delete my order, which probably won't go through.

I paid £47,17 for it.....:shocked:

Anyone interested? :mf_rosetinted:

I have 2 spare tickets for the Sadler's Wells gig which I was planning to put on ebay next week, obviously I'd prefer it if they went to an MFC'er though, so if anyone is interested please PM me :biggrin2:

Jules

xx

p.s. they are B28-29 in the stalls

I have 2 spare tickets for the Sadler's Wells gig which I was planning to put on ebay next week, obviously I'd prefer it if they went to an MFC'er though, so if anyone is interested please PM me :biggrin2:

Jules

xx

p.s. they are B28-29 in the stalls

Hope this means you got an opportunity to move closer to the front. :thumb_yello: