The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

A ticket for the gig in Norway 7th November!

Anyone have a spare one? PM me.

(Or try my MySpace). :wink2:

Thank you!

I won't go there to try to tell you how grateful I'd be to get one, it would injure my brain trying to type it all here. :boxed:

I'm going to see Mika In the HMH in the Netherlands on November the 11th :thumb_yello:

I just got one problem.. I bought 2 tickets, one for me ofcourse, but I

don't really know who to take with me... I don't know any other Mika fans.

Ofcourse I could take someone who isn't a fan but I don't think that's

much fun. So I'm looking for a fan who also wants to go, but not alone, and has got nobody to go with so we could go together. PM me if you are interested (I live in Enschede, The Netherlands by the way..)

It would be nice to hear from you! :biggrin2:

I would just LOVE to come with you! I sent you a PM :naughty:

I'm guessing this a longshot, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

Does anyone have a spare Glasgow ticket for November, for a poor penguin, who would be very grateful. Thank you.

Hi All!!

I'm flying all the way from nyc to go to this concert and will be taking a train from london into manchester... so.... if you do want to buy the ticket, can I line up with you too? Im normal i swear haha. I just dont know anything about manchester and will definitely get lost.

PM me if you want the ticket!!!!

Natalie

x :biggrin2:

Hi All!!

I Have 1 extra ticket to the Nov 19 Manchester Apollo Concert.

I'm flying all the way from nyc to go to this concert and will be taking a train from london into manchester... so.... if you do want to buy the ticket, can I line up with you too? Im normal i swear haha. I just dont know anything about manchester and will definitely get lost.

PM me if you want the ticket!!!!

Natalie

x :biggrin2:

Had to modify we cant actually "sell" tickets on the MFC , sorry , try emails etc

I have two tickets to the Osheaga Festival in Montreal (for both days). Mika is NOT confirmed and not likely going - so you'll have to want to go for everyone else. :wink2:

PM me if you want any of them.

hey everyone...i might go to the 2nd....3rd....4th december shows....

i have one for the 2nd :):thumb_yello: thanks Tia!

so im asking if anyone have extra for the 3rd and 4th?

please PM me :)

NON MIKA RELATED TICKET:

I have a spare ticket for the Angels and Airwaves sold out concert at the London astoria on the 24th August.

I was supposed to be going with friends as a birthday gig as my birthday is on the 25th - but even thought its been planned for 2 months, i found out today that im the ONLY one out of 12 of us who were going to go who actually ogt a ticket.

So i am doing nothing for my birthday now.

So if anyone wants this ticket, its going free.

Are you really coming to Europe??!!! :D

I'd like very much to meet you...but I dunno if I can go to london.. :(

Hey Sivan, if you cannot order the tix or are worried you may not get them in time, I'm going on both nights so I'd be more than happy to get them for you and meet you there.

Hey Sivan, if you cannot order the tix or are worried you may not get them in time, I'm going on both nights so I'd be more than happy to get them for you and meet you there.

thank u so much!!! :)

no worries sivan im actually thinking of doing an extra london gig 2 and then can do a little xmas shoppin. hope u manage to get over.

also iv offered sivan my newcastle ticket but if she cant travel that far it will b spare cos its just too far away and iv gone a little overboard on mika tickets so close to xmas:bleh: