Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

It's just so beautiful to hear him sing, just his voice and a piano. :cloud: This has saved my week. We'll get another lockdown from Wednesday, I don't know the details yet, I know it's necessary, but still I needed something today to lift me up - and this little clip, although it makes me cry when I listen to the lyrics, feels like a hug from Mika. :wub2: Big group hug to all his fans. :group_hug:

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Mikasister said:

An acoustic concert from his home it would be wonderful or a song per day.  He doesn't need anything but that piano and his voice like he did today. :wub2:

@Mikasister yes... good idea... an acoustic concert... :wub2: especially in this period..

• Like 3

Mika posted a video while workingout :clap:

Time to sweat it all out.... gotta get ready to make some music 😉😊 (this is what happens when the gym music is actually good!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIi9X1WlrQZ/

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Time to sweat it all out.... gotta get ready to make some music 😉😊 (this is what happens when the gym music is actually good!)

To make some music???  :pbjt:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:clap:

• Like 1

Mika IG stories. The potato is back! :biggrin2:

In this one he complains why he's just looking sick when using this filter ("Tropical") while Emma is looking beautiful with it. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, mellody said:

In this one he complains why he's just looking sick when using this filter ("Tropical") while Emma is looking beautiful with it. :teehee:

Thank goodness it's a filter I was thinking he didn't look well 😭

Mika is always beautiful (without filters!). 

• Haha 1

Mika's new post on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6dHDulK_k/

Yesterday at the Royal Opera De Versailles!!! My world meets Classical music world with some of Europe’s finest classical musicians. On air February...............

La musique plus que jamais en majesté ! Mercredi 16 décembre, j’ai eu l'incroyable privilège de retrouver la scène dans l’écrin de l’Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles pour l’enregistrement d’un récital entouré des plus grands noms de la musique classique. Un moment poétique pour tourner la page de cette année 2020 si compliquée pour nous tous ! Un rendez-vous intime que j’ai hâte de partager avec vous début 2021 comme une carte de voeux enchantée ! Soyez prudents. Mikaxxx ❤️__________Merci à Vincent Bidal l orchestre symphonique de Versailles @gautiercapucon @jakub.jozef.orlinski #idafalkwinland @the100voicesofgospel @thibautgarciaguitar @creepy_neighbour_max
Merci @chateauversailles & à france télévisions_______ 🙏 ps : évidemment tous les protocoles sanitaires ont été respectés et les performers sur scène ont tous été préalablement testés.

TRANSLATION

Music more than ever in its majesty! On Wednesday December 16, I had the incredible privilege of being on stage in the setting of the Royal Opera of the Palace of Versailles for the recording of a recital surrounded by the biggest names in classical music. A poetic moment to turn the page on this year 2020 so complicated for all of us! An intimate rendezvous that I can't wait to share with you in early 2021 like an enchanted greeting card! Be careful. Mikaxxx ❤️ __________ Thanks to Vincent Bidal the Versailles Symphony Orchestra @gautiercapucon @ jakub.jozef.orlinski #idafalkwinland @ the100voicesofgospel @thibautgarciaguitar @creepy_neighbour_max
Thank you @chateauversailles & à france televisions _______ 🙏 ps: obviously all health protocols have been respected and the performers on stage have all been tested beforehand.

1608239539007.png

1608239552037.png

1608239546147.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3