Hello!

Ashlyn

Hello! I'm Ashlyn! I've been a fan of Mika for about three years now! I'm from the US. In the US, a lot of people don't know who Mika is or his music. Honestly, it's a bit sad! I'm kinda hoping that Mika will come to the US soon so I could see him in concert. A girl could dream- couldn't she? Besides Mika ; I enjoy writing, playing piano, Broadway musicals, and a lot of different other music artists! 

• Like 6

Welcome Ashlyn! My name is Sara, nice to meet you :bye:

The link below is a useful thread to keep an eye on future events! I really hope you'll be able to see Mika very soon ^_^

Enjoy the MFC! :D

Hi Ashlyn and welcome to the MFC. I'm sure he'll visit US in a few months,so you'll have the chance to see him. Enjoy the forum!  :welcomeani:

In addition to the thread mentioned by Sara there are two others that may interest you.

US American thread where you can chat with other american Mika fans

And this one that will help you to know how the forum works

Have fun!! 

Welcome! :welcomeani: I'm sure he'll come back to the US this year, he said so several times already. My guess is April, as that's when he'll perform at Coachella and at the South American Lollapalooza festivals. I hope you'll get a chance to see him then, his gigs are simply amazing! :wub2:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Also in Germany a lot of people don´t know who Mika is but I´m still working on it and tell evryone about him.....

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ashlyn said:

@Dominika hello! I love discovering new music and somehow I stumbled upon Mika! From then on, I've always listened to his music. One of my favorite songs by him has to be Tomorrow or The Origin of Love.

I'm not able to choose one favourite song, it's just impossible! :teehee: