2020 @ Palaonda Bolzano, ITALY, 02 Feb REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

I'm still too high up in the clouds to find words for yesterday's gig. :cloud: :wub2: :fangurl: :lustslow: :swoon: Maybe tonight when my kids are sleeping.

Thanks @tiibet for the pix and @Statue_of_Liberty for the video, which I'll post here when I have Wi-Fi. :wub2:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I'm still too high up in the clouds to find words for yesterday's gig. :cloud: :wub2: :fangurl: :mf_lustslow: :swoon: Maybe tonight when my kids are sleeping.

Thanks @tiibet for the pix and @Statue_of_Liberty for the video, which I'll post here when I have Wi-Fi. :wub2:

It's so amazing that you have been on stage. :fangurl: So it's not surprising that you still stay high. :wub2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I'm still too high up in the clouds to find words for yesterday's gig. :cloud: :wub2: :fangurl: :mf_lustslow: :swoon: Maybe tonight when my kids are sleeping.

Familiar feelings  :naughty:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, really? It was with a pic from Bolzano (Mika in his coat) posted today.

The stage set in Padova was smaller / the props closer together, because the ceiling was very low, that's how I can see it. ;) Some of these girls were in Bolzano too though, and they also took a pic there, seen it somewhere on IG.

• Like 2

Oh, we had the same costumes in Bolzano 😂😂 This is from Bolzano 

I actually had technical ski equipment (I am that kind of person who is always complaining about being cold 🤦🏻‍♀️) under the pink dinosaur pajama, and I found out that I really needed it in that venue 🥶

61AFAEDF-0A62-4AAD-830D-EE7BA4425E57.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Here are my videos from this gig:

Talk towards the end of Relax, in English and Italian:

Talk before Big Girl (mostly in Italian) and putting on his jacket:

Mika in the crowd for BG (short clip, that's why I only uploaded it on IG)

Me translating to German for Mika, before EMD (video by @Statue_of_Liberty)

Funny intro for Lollipop (in English!), about the movie "Roger Rabbit", which Mika claims to have watched 27 times: :teehee:

2nd part of Mika's talk about cartoon characters during Lollipop, in Italian:

Talk before Happy Ending in Italian - something about him not speaking to rest his voice and someone made him a lot of compliments and he didn't answer, and he's not an a**hole like they might've thought but just saving his voice - maybe someone can give a better translation? :blush-anim-cl:

Happy Ending off-mic: :wub2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Oh, we had the same costumes in Bolzano 😂😂 This is from Bolzano 

I actually had technical ski equipment (I am that kind of person who is always complaining about being cold 🤦🏻‍♀️) under the pink dinosaur pajama, and I found out that I really needed it in that venue 🥶

61AFAEDF-0A62-4AAD-830D-EE7BA4425E57.jpeg

Your outfits are great! So I can leave my photo in this thread :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I'll upload more videos tomorrow, too tired now...

just wondering, has anyone saved Grazia's IG live? She filmed the first part of the gig, but it's offline meanwhile.

And does any of you have a recording of the last part of Underwater? I thought I was filming it, but either I didn't click the recording button properly or my camera app crashed, anyway it didn't work, my screen suddenly went black and there was no recording. :crybaby:

It was even sweeter and funnier than the last 2 times I saw it, he let the different parts of the crowd sing individually - and for the left side he took (imaginary) notes on his hand, like a teacher. :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1