New French member

AnaĆÆs_

Hi everyone šŸ˜Š My name is AnaĆÆs, Iā€™m 24.Ā Iā€™m french, I live both in Strasbourg and in the south of France for my studies. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™m using something like this to chat so Iā€™ll try myĀ best to understand how it works!Ā (Please forgive me if my English is not good šŸ™šŸ»)

Iā€™m really happy to have discovered this Fan Club. ManyĀ years ago, whenĀ my mum first hadĀ a phone with internet, we could download 2 songs for free. One of them was of course ā€œRelax, take it easyā€ and I absolutely loved it! I was quite young at the time but I think itā€™s the first time Mika entered in my life.Ā 
Iā€™veĀ often watched the TV show calledĀ ā€œthe Voiceā€ in France as Mika was a coach in it. When I saw his reactions during the show and heard him talking,Ā I quickly understand that he was not like the other coach, who wereĀ great as well, but he had something more. HeĀ was the only one who had really something intelligent and meaningful to say, discerning, deep... I was impressĀ by his emotional intelligenceĀ ! Few years later, IĀ saw a poster for his gig. IĀ ask my mum to buy me a place for the concert in 2016 in Strasbourg for my birthday. We went there together and it was... fabulous! During the show, I discovered a few songs of him that I had never heard before. SoĀ I started listeningĀ to all his songs, focusing on the lyrics, trying to understand the artist. Then time passed, and I heard that they were a new show in Strasbourg for the revelation tour. I immediately bought tickets, I didnā€™t know what to expect going there. But then, I found the show absolutely fantastic, I couldnā€™t understand how he could make me and all the audienceĀ feel so good, so emotional, so deep in sincerity, together.Ā Even if we didnā€™t know each other we were all connected. And Mika was all here, 100%, sharing those emotions with us. I told myself ofĀ can any of this even be possible ? He took us on a break, in another dimension of the world, for almost 2 hours.Ā Iā€™m aĀ really sensitive Ā person, so imagine what I felt during this show.Ā It literally took me a few weeks to process all the emotions I felt these night. I started following him on social media, looked for many many interviews, watched the X-Factor showsĀ even if I donā€™t understand Italian. I started learning aboutĀ hisĀ ā€œpersonalityā€ more and more and I think heā€™s a unique human being, connected to something, with a rare form of intelligence. And his ā€œmĆ©decineā€,Ā like heā€™s called it in an interview for ā€œLe Figaroā€, meaningĀ the songs he write, are just amazing. The melody, the lyrics, his voice... itā€™s a delight for my ears. Every day, there is another song that appeals me most, andĀ lyrics that I understand in a different way. I respect so much the fact that he writes is own songs, with his own music, telling his personal stories. It make the songs 100% real and 100% touching. This truthfulness is really amazing for an artist.Ā Mika is for me an inspiration to be a better woman, to never give up, to be creative, to open my heart, and learning how to be my real self, especially the best part of it. Looking forward to see him in the festival this summer! Thanks for reading, hope it was understandable, and looking forward to speak to you šŸ˜Š hope everybody is fine in those hard times šŸ™šŸ»

Ā 

• Like 5

Welcome to MFC AnaĆÆs :huglove:

Your English is perfect and I love your introduction :wub2:

I feel that way too about MikaĀ  :mikalove: Enjoy yourself here with us :group_hug:Ā  It would be great if you joined us for the yearbook :biggrin2: Talk to you tomorrow because right now I'm off to bed it's late and I'm getting sleepy... So bye for now :bye:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AnaĆÆs_ said:

2016 in Strasbourg

Ā 

:welcomeani:Welcome to the MFC @AnaĆÆs_

Ā 

We have concert report threads, could you post something ( reports, photos and videos ) to these threads ?

Have fun at here !

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing, AnaĆÆs! Welcome to the MFCĀ :DĀ I'm Sara, nice to meet you!

If you want to chat in French with other MFCers, this is the French speaking thread:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Have funĀ :bye:

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the MFC. IĀ“m Sabine from Germany and I really love your introduction. Also I was in Strassbourg at the last gig and know exactly what you mean. This gig was like nearly all of MikaĀ“s gigs full of emotion but maybe in this it was a tiny little bit more...... ItĀ“s wonderful that you found him. Enjoy MFC and have a lot of fun here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi @crazyaboutmikaĀ !! Thanks a lotĀ for your warm welcomeĀ ā˜ŗļøĀ I don't know a lot of things about the yearbook, could you maybe explain itĀ to me a littleĀ Ā ? :)Ā Thank you !

Hi @Kumazzz, I'll go through the pictures and video of my old computer to see if I can find something to share with you guys :)

Hi @MikasisterĀ and thanks for offering your help!! :)Ā 

Hi @krysadyĀ and thank you I've tried the best I could for the indroduction! :)

Hi @sara09Ā nice to meet you to :)Ā thanks for sharing theĀ French part !

Guten Tag @Sabine64Ā :)Ā yeah the gig in Strasbourg was amazing, looking forward for a new one :)Ā thanks !

Guten Tag @StarlightĀ Yes absolutely we can talk whenever you want, in French, English, or I can even try a bit of German !! :)Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the MFC AnaĆÆs!

Ā 

I think we are many to feel the same way, you have found the right placeĀ :wink2:Ā  Oh and these 2 Strasbourg gigs are amongst my favourites, they were particularly great!

Ā 

Have funĀ :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...