Mika guest at Seat Music Awards 5 September 2020

Gabry74

I loved the performance of Mika and Michele. They were very excited and so was I in seeing Mika back on stage, after months of forced blockage. I really liked the contrast of black and white. I miss the tour and hope to see it again soon with the whole band. It could happen on September 19th... :crossed:

• Like 4

On 9/4/2020 at 2:55 PM, mellody said:

Even where travelling is allowed, it's a risk for infection to get on a plane or train these days. A low risk maybe, but an avoidable one, for most people. So I tend to agree with you that I want him to keep from touring while the pandemic still isn't under control. It's like that with all the Corona restrictions - as long as they're the same for everyone, it's much easier to abstain from things you enjoy doing than if you feel you're the only one (or one of few) who's missing out. :dunno:  I suppose it's mainly a question of self-discipline, but I admit that has never really been one of my strengths. :aah:

Not only that , but until the problem isn't worldwild solved there's also the risk of a last minute plane cancellation or quarantine statements like it happened to the UK citizens this summer 

• Like 4

On 9/5/2020 at 3:59 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

This man has too much energy for this song! Felt like he could’ve burst any moment to do more, too bad it was only one performance. 

I totally agree. I just rewatched it and it's obvious that he wants to do more! He tries to get Michele to do the finger thing earlier and he doesn't notice.  Michele lets Mika take the lead and follows him around the stage for the whole song.  The random leg kick is the best 🤩

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

I totally agree. I just rewatched it and it's obvious that he wants to do more! He tries to get Michele to do the finger thing earlier and he doesn't notice.  Michele lets Mika take the lead and follows him around the stage for the whole song.  The random leg kick is the best 🤩

Think Michele was quite nervous and Mika did a great job in taking the lead and guiding him. But I could definitely see Mika take off on his own 🤣 The smile at the end was almost like “oh whoah, that was it... can I go again!?! Let me go again!!” 

• Like 1