Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

I’ve had the song Pink by Aerosmith in my head all day…

Pink, it's my new obsession
Pink, it's not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover
'Cause pink is the love you discover
Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink, 'cause you are so very
Pink, it's the color of passion
'Cause today it just goes with the fashion

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Just now, Mikasister said:

More Mika IG stories

you beat me to it. :teehee: ... I just don't really get his face expression / deep breath before and after he's addressing Emma. It's probably some silly joke that makes total sense to them after a few glasses of wine but that no one else understands, especially from afar. :naughty:

Anyway it's nice to see him. :wub2: Tho he looks a bit tired / stressed, I suppose it was a long day with all the press stuff.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, mellody said:

you beat me to it. :teehee: ... I just don't really get his face expression / deep breath before and after he's addressing Emma. It's probably some silly joke that makes total sense to them after a few glasses of wine but that no one else understands, especially from afar. :naughty:

Anyway it's nice to see him. :wub2: Tho he looks a bit tired / stressed, I suppose it was a long day with all the press stuff.

@mellody yes.. 

17 hours ago, mellody said:

I just don't really get his face expression / deep breath before and after he's addressing Emma.

Judging by his face, it's most likely that they had some argue during the recordings, it wouldn't be the first time.

10 minutes ago, krysady said:

Judging by his face, it's most likely that they had some argue during the recordings, it wouldn't be the first time.

@krysady   yes we probably say that she does not have a beautiful character eh .. it annoys him .. and maybe Mika was playing the game first then he will be bored judging by the face... 

19 minutes ago, Hero said:

Is Pif the same guy who was a guest on Casa Mika? 

I think so, his face looks familiar to me. But I have no idea in which episode. :dunno_grin:

It's high time for me to look Casa Mika again. :yes:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think so, his face looks familiar to me. But I have no idea in which episode. :dunno_grin:

It's high time for me to look Casa Mika again. :yes:

First season, Episode 1. :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1