Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

11 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

From OUR (yes, I know we‘re the same kind of short :aah:) perspective, that doesn’t really matter :facepalm:

From your perspective, you could see right up those shorts. :teehee:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, krysady said:

Judging by his face, it's most likely that they had some argue during the recordings, it wouldn't be the first time.

4 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@krysady   yes we probably say that she does not have a beautiful character eh .. it annoys him .. and maybe Mika was playing the game first then he will be bored judging by the face... 

Or maybe they're just a bit tipsy and having fun for the camera. :teehee: I thought at first that she was showing that she'd 'stolen' his treasure! :naughty:

We need to be careful about not jumping to conclusions without further context. That's what Corriere did. Unless that makes us journalists too. :lmfao:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Very nice. Poor Pif looks terrified! 

But, on the 1st one, it sounds like someone is speaking French? Are they in Italy still? 

Edited by Hero
Never mind, location is being discussed in the 'Mika is missing:fun fan theories' thread.
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hello terribly tall guy! 

Everyone can be tall when standing on a chair, lol! 😂 Tho I suppose they won't let you do that at the Paris Philharmonie. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Or maybe they're just a bit tipsy and having fun for the camera. :teehee: I thought at first that she was showing that she'd 'stolen' his treasure! :naughty:

We need to be careful about not jumping to conclusions without further context. That's what Corriere did. Unless that makes us journalists too. :lmfao:

I agree with you, I also think they were joking... like "queen" Emma (the way she waves) expects to be Mika's love as well. :teehee: - I think at one point while he addresses Emma, Mika is even suppressing a laugh. Guess they were just having fun - even if they fight sometimes, but that's what friends do. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Everyone can be tall when standing on a chair, lol! 😂 Tho I suppose they won't let you do that at the Paris Philharmonie. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

I’ve tried that. But it just confirms even more how short I am with the comment „awwww you even had to take a chair to look me in the eye! You are SO SHORT“ :facepalm:

(It may seem I have a complex, but I don’t, I‘M PERFECTLY FINE WITH MY LACK OF HEIGHT :yes:)

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, mellody said:

Too late when we're already stood on them. :naughty:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I’ve tried that. But it just confirms even more how short I am with the comment „awwww you even had to take a chair to look me in the eye! You are SO SHORT“ :facepalm:

Oh no, was that at work or a social thing? Did you poke them in the eye? 

59 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

(It may seem I have a complex, but I don’t, I‘M PERFECTLY FINE WITH MY LACK OF HEIGHT :yes:)

Uh-huh. Ok. We believe you. Absolutely. :yes:  *backs away slowly, looking for a phone to call for help*

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika IG story

217836454_1007078686768321_8869839140780283510_n.jpg

Twitter

Je suis bouleversé par les images dramatiques des inondations en Europe, particulièrement en Belgique et Allemagne. Pensées et prières pour toutes les victimes, leurs proches et tous ceux, si nombreux, touchés par cette épreuve. Je vous exprime tout mon soutien et ma solidarité.

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRY46AkFZNG/

mikainstagram

A little hello from Cannes yesterday eve with my friend Valerie Lemercier who presented her excellent film Aline, a few days ago. It was received with almost 10 mins of standing ovation ❤️ Un énorme bravo à Valérie pour son excellent film. J’adore le film et surtout j’adore cette femme. @festivaldecannes #valerielemercier

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

A little hello from Cannes yesterday eve with my friend Valerie Lemercier who presented her excellent film Aline, a few days ago. It was received with almost 10 mins of standing ovation ❤️ Un énorme bravo à Valérie pour son excellent film. J’adore le film et surtout j’adore cette femme. @festivaldecannes #valerielemercier

At last!!!!! The video has been posted :clap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

Madame Figaro 2 Juillet 2021

Website https://madame.lefigaro.fr/celebrites/valerie-lemercier-mon-truc-antistress-boire-huile-300621-197192

Valerie Lemercier Interview

Le casting d’un dîner idéal chez vous ?

Mes trois sœurs, leurs enfants et le chanteur Mika, que j’aime beaucoup.

777659111_MadameFigaro_2_Juillet_2021(No.1923)_page_110..jpg.31a9d5783c4c98df1527c2db2f565cf5.jpg

56368765_MadameFigaro_2_Juillet_2021(No.1923)_page_110.thumb.jpg.70f53b9b78e3da5600846c8f8b96f151.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4