Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Should we make a pyjamas party during our meeting in Paris? If Mika comes he should wear one too :das:

I'm in.  grafik.png.f2791eba6667e271e03fd28626005734.png

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, mellody said:

Everyone can be tall when standing on a chair, lol! 😂 Tho I suppose they won't let you do that at the Paris Philharmonie. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

I agree with you, I also think they were joking... like "queen" Emma (the way she waves) expects to be Mika's love as well. :teehee: - I think at one point while he addresses Emma, Mika is even suppressing a laugh. Guess they were just having fun - even if they fight sometimes, but that's what friends do. :dunno_grin:

@mellodyyes... :naughty:i agree with you they just joking...

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Should we make a pyjamas party during our meeting in Paris? If Mika comes he should wear one too :das:

I think the entire hotel across from the Philharmonie is full with Mika fans. We might as well pack fancy pyjamas next to our fancy attire :aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRY46AkFZNG/

mikainstagram

A little hello from Cannes yesterday eve with my friend Valerie Lemercier who presented her excellent film Aline, a few days ago. It was received with almost 10 mins of standing ovation ❤️ Un énorme bravo à Valérie pour son excellent film. J’adore le film et surtout j’adore cette femme. @festivaldecannes #valerielemercier

She'd be a good guest if he ever does another Casa Mika style show. Not that I think he will, mind you, but if he did. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

And now he posts  the video on twitter

What does he say at the beginning? I think I understand "une heure" and "completement", but that's all. And then I think he says he's happy?

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

What does he say at the beginning? I think I understand "une heure" and "completement", but that's all. And then I think he says he's happy?

Mika La lumière est complètement pourrie - the light it's completely rotten. But we don't care, because you are very happy, and I am very happy for you, it's a super movie that received more than 5 minutes of standing ovations. 

Valerie: It was good, I had my 3 sisters and my family from Quebec, was only you missing.

Mika: We are in Cannes, and we send you a big kiss to everyone from my part, Valerie's and Pif's part.

Then he asked her to kiss him again, and he said that he accepts ( the kiss) and bravo for Aline.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, krysady said:

Mika La lumière est complètement pourrie - the light it's completely rotten. But we don't care, because you are very happy, and I am very happy for you, it's a super movie that received more than 5 minutes of standing ovations. 

Valerie: It was good, I had my 3 sisters and my family from Quebec, was only you missing.

Mika: We are in Cannes, and we send you a big kiss to everyone from my part, Valerie's and Pif's part.

Then he asked her to kiss him again, and he said that he accepts ( the kiss) and bravo for Aline.

Oh, you were faster, anyway here my version:

:france:

Mika : Alors, la lumière elle est complétement pourrie, mais…

Valérie : Mais on s’en fout…

Mika : Mais on s’en fiche complètement.

Valérie : C’est pas grave.

Mika : Parce que toi tu es heureuse.

Valérie : Très.

Mika : Et moi je suis très heureux pour toi…

Valérie : Et moi aussi Mika…

Mika : C’est un super film qui a eu plus de cinq minutes de standing ovation.

Valérie : Ah, c’était bien. Il y avait mes trois sœurs et il y a avais ici tout ma famille de Québec et voilà il manquait que toi, voilà.

Mika : Et on est à Cannes.

Valérie : Oui.

Mika : Et on vous donne un grande bisou tout le monde par la part de Valérie et moi et notre ami PIf, oh, encore une fois, j’accepte. Et bravo pour Aline.

Valérie : Merci.

Mika : Tu es sublime. Salut toute le monde.

:uk:

Mika: So, the light is completely rotten, but...
Valerie: But we don't care...
Mika: But we don't care at all.
Valerie: It doesn't matter.
Mika: Because you're happy.
Valerie: Very.
Mika: And I am very happy for you...
Valerie: And I am too, Mika...
Mika : It's a great film that got more than five minutes of standing ovation.
Valerie : Ah, it was good. There were my three sisters and there was all my family of Quebec here and only you were missing.
Mika: And we are in Cannes.
Valérie: Yes.
Mika: And we give you a big kiss everyone from Valerie and me and our friend PIf, oh, once again, I accept. And bravo for Aline.
Valerie: Thank you.
Mika: You are great. Bye everyone.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Hero said:

Same outfits. Different day? 

E5iAv_6WYAA2CCE.thumb.jpeg.7be4f05d5ac072bacc0e94b9a84ff5c4.jpeg

I wonder if the pix are from today or from the same day as the other photos. Either the latter, or they had to re-record something - which would also explain why Emma is missing, maybe her part was ok. Maybe someone of the contestants dropped out unplanned so they had to do a part again? :dunno:

Thanks @krysady and @Prisca for the translation / transcript! :flowers2:

• Like 3