Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

@Kumazzz here is the reason for the dinner last night with louboutin.. :yes:to discuss the fashion show.. in my opinion in the inerwiew with rtl he was referring to Louboutin when he said he hoped to spend an evening with a nice person here i think that nice person was his friend Louboutin... :thumb_yello: in fact they had dinner together last night.. maybe he had eat a onion soup... 

• Like 5

He put a similar post on Instagram but with some extra pictures, I can't seem to download them for some reason. If any one else can and share them here that would be great! 

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Thanks 1

Got the extra pictures!

Mikainstagram:

A rainy but happy evening in Paris yesterday with very talented friends at the @maisonvalentino show and @vogueparis. Traffic was so bad we ditched the car but honestly Paris is better by foot… even in the rain. #christianlouboutin #marisaberenson #valentinorendezvous #alexandredesplat #solrey @marisaberensonofficial 📸 @danilodauriafoto

244361580_153150720352229_6388021734751496942_n.thumb.jpg.5cbb21084445366fd4d586445b60533d.jpg

244120254_297708685123426_2010079400748474728_n.thumb.jpg.f0f3d64e272c0099610c223e3875101f.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hero said:

"The very thought of you", by Nat king Cole

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I thought the same

Thanks! Aww what a beautiful and romantic song. :wub2: 

The line of it we can hear in the story is the 3rd line of the song:

The very thought of you
And I forget to do
The little ordinary things that everyone ought to do

And it reminded me of Ordinary Man... I'm wondering if maybe he took inspiration from this song, just telling it from a perspective on a relationship that's over. Like, when you're in love you can forget the little ordinary things, but when it's over you feel ordinary. Well I guess that's the meaning of Ordinary Man in any case - whether it was inspired by this Nat King Cole song or not. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I missed the disturbing one so I have no idea what it was

I also missed the disturbing one, but I guess it's better like that.

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

also hope Mika feels better since he mentioned having a cold 

I am sure his cold will soon be over. :thumb_yello: