Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika: “….stand here”

Other person: “Should I take a photo then?”

Mika: “Nooo” *scrunges face* 

really? I need to listen with headphones later, because even if I try to hear the words you wrote down, I can't. :aah:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Here's the video:

Surely isn't a filter. But if it was a burn, wouldn't he just go and see a doctor instead of posting random stories on Instagram?! He'd better! :sneaky2: I don't get tho how you could burn yourself that way, in this place - unless someone placed a hot coal in the palm of his hand or he held it over a candle until it got roasted. Which both doesn't make sense at all. Maybe he's trying out some Halloween make-up? :dunno_grin:

Does anyone understand what they're saying? I don't even understand what language it is. :aah: Also don't recognize the voice of the other person speaking. As a wild guess, the other person might be saying "that's next Saturday", but it could be something completely different. :blink:

It looks like he burned his hand and this violet thing is a antiseptic medicine.

Or he hit himself and it's a big bruise.

I can see a hole in his skin. 

Not nice.

I hope he will not play piano in Philharmonie.

I don't understand what they say. "Stay here"... 

19 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

When I first saw this, I honestly thought it was a sticker! 😅 

I kept thinking "Is that a face on the palm of his hand?!" 😆

SAME!!!! It looks like a little face!

Mika, in case you have burned your hand (doesn’t look infected though as you would expect from a third degree burn), I am not sorry for making fun of you 😆 but I will tell you off for being dumb!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

When I first saw this, I honestly thought it was a sticker! 😅 

I kept thinking "Is that a face on the palm of his hand?!" 😆

I see a heart. :teehee:

20211012_114507.jpg

Seriously though, if it was a burn, wouldn't the skin be more red? And how the heck would you manage to burn yourself like that in the palm of your hand?! As someone pointed out on Twitter, this is OM2206 part 2. :doh: I hope he'll let us know what the thing on his hand is/was, because I don't want to think he's hurt like that, I'd be too worried about him, but IF he's hurt I also don't want to joke about it. Or maybe he did let us know in the video but no one understands it. :facepalm: Really, I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

He might be saying "vingt-et-un" (21 in French), doesn't make sense, but then, neither does "Xenia", I suppose? 😅

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Mika: Xenia? 

Xenia: I'll take (word that I don't unterstand, maybe starting with a v) of it

That's what I understand. 

43 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't understand what they say. "Stay here"...

Hmm, that's what it sounds like the most for me. Mika says "staying here?" and the other person replies "I'll take... (something? of it?)" ... what could they take? The night bus? It sounds like "I'll take the word of it", but that doesn't make sense. If Mika's hurt, they should've said "I'll take you to a doctor!", but that's not what they're saying. :aah:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ik zie een hart. :teehee:

20211012_114507.jpg

Maar serieus, als het een brandwond was, zou de huid dan niet roder zijn? En hoe zou je het voor elkaar krijgen om jezelf zo in de palm van je hand te verbranden?! Zoals iemand op Twitter opmerkte, is dit OM2206 deel 2. :doh: Ik hoop dat hij ons laat weten wat het ding op zijn hand is/was, want ik wil niet denken dat hij zo gewond is, ik zou me te veel zorgen maken over hem, maar ALS hij gewond is, wil ik er ook geen grappen over maken. Of misschien heeft hij het ons wel laten weten in de video, maar begrijpt niemand het. :facepalm: Echt, ik weet niet zeker of ik moet lachen of huilen.

Hij zegt misschien "vingt-et-un" (21 in het Frans), slaat nergens op, maar "Xenia" ook niet, neem ik aan? 😅

I don't see a heart, I see a bad joke (I hope...) He wants to confuse us?? 💙💙💙🤔🔥

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, that's what it sounds like the most for me. Mika says "staying here?" and the other person replies "I'll take... (something? of it?)" ... what could they take? The night bus? It sounds like "I'll take the word of it", but that doesn't make sense. If Mika's hurt, they should've said "I'll take you to a doctor!", but that's not what they're saying. :aah:

Yes he said i staying here..not xenia..sorry and the other reply i take betadine..

Edited by Paoletta

7 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Mika: Xenia? 

Xenia: I'll take (word that I don't unterstand, maybe starting with a v) of it

That's what I understand. 

No not Xenia but i stay here... and the reply is i take betadine

1 minute ago, Presci1108 said:

I guess it means he's well. I was worried.

I guess so. Whether it's just paint or really some kind of injury, I don't think it's too bad. :original:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I guess so. Whether it's just paint or really some kind of injury, I don't think it's too bad. :original:

@Prisca yes... also me guess so..Mika is a playful guy .. he likes to joke ... maybe he was playing with some paint .. i think no too bad..maybe he is already back in Paris because by now the symphonics are not far away .. he will have to rehearse .. there are only 2 weeks left... thank alot Prisca.. you're magic, kindly and very nice person

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Paoletta said:

maybe he is already back in Paris because by now the symphonics are not far away .. he will have to rehearse .. there are only 2 weeks left...

Yes, and above all, it's the semi-final of The Voice on Saturday in Paris. :wink2:

I agree, I think he is in Paris. :original:

• Like 2

Just now, Paoletta said:

@Priscaas always we will find out ... and hopefully he will cover up and not catch a cold again.. :pray:

By Saturday at the latest, we will know if the injury was real. If the injury is real, it won't be gone by then.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2