Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Thanks. I never watched XF until last year (and tbh still don't follow it closely), so it's not surprising that I missed that.

Found it! It's Access Illimite. It's not a X Factor thing, they were just filming in the corridor. 

From 18.45:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, I'm more interested in his plans for the tomato sauce. Its not like they don't have it in Milan, and if he's in a hotel he's not going to be cooking with it. :teehee:

Unless... it says made with Florentine tomatoes, and there's no branding on it. Maybe it's a jar of his own homemade sauce? A gift for someone? :wub2:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Hero said:

Found it! It's Access Illimite. It's not a X Factor thing, they were just filming in the corridor. 

From 18.45:

Thanks. I vaguely remember seeing that before, but I suppose I've watched it without subtitles, or just skipped through parts of it, because I definitely didn't remember Papaya, lol! :teehee:

16 minutes ago, Hero said:

Honestly, I'm more interested in his plans for the tomato sauce. Its not like they don't have it in Milan, and if he's in a hotel he's not going to be cooking with it. :teehee:

Unless... it says made with Florentine tomatoes, and there's no branding on it. Maybe it's a jar of his own homemade sauce? A gift for someone? :wub2:

I read that Pomarola is a special tomato sauce from Tuscany that people in Tuscany are very proud of, every family has their own recipe for it and they claim theirs is the best and nothing compares to it - so maybe that's the reason. :teehee: So yes, it might be a gift for someone, or maybe he doesn't like the sauce he gets at Xfactor and brings his own instead. :naughty:

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika story. Much better than last Thursday :wub2:

I preferred the last 2 outfits - but his hair looks beautiful! :cloud: Just the right length, and those curls on the side... :swoon:

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

I preferred the last 2 outfits - but his hair looks beautiful! :cloud: Just the right length, and those curls on the side... :swoon:

Fortunately he wears outfits for all tastes :pinkbow:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Fortunately he wears outfits for all tastes :pinkbow:

True. And it's not like I don't like this outfit, I think if he had worn that one for the first live show I'd also have been like :cloud: :swoon: - but I found those last 2 just so stunning that now this all black outfit is such a contrast.

Anyway he looks good in everything, and as I said before, it's wonderful that all of this is him. The glitter and the rainbow and the black and the autumn coloured suits, as well as the pyjamas. :teehee: :wub2:

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Hero said:

Rust colour, like autumn leaves! 🍂 

70s influence again. I wonder if PPP is  feeling nostalgic for his younger days? :teehee:

I love it, the color is not the one I like the most but it suits him well :wub2:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWL_GOXsl1f/

mikainstagram

Last nights total black custom look by @pppiccioli @maisonvalentino ❤️ this look and the way clothes like his can make you feel. Photo @danilodauriafoto
@xfactoritalia
@skyitalia
#XF2021

256331110_4443998895717967_3626798995009764770_n.jpg

Twitter

FEBLiD4WYAImC9D.thumb.jpg.0f92dffb2fa6c6fe674258e755c35d31.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram story

Mika sitting in front of fireplace at his Tuscany home.

Total relax. He needs it .

• Like 6