Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

43 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

food, glorious food... :lol3:

12 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Do we know what is he doing in Venice? Work, or pleasure? 

No we don't, but since he posted the story from the conservatory of music I'm thinking that maybe he's collaborating with them in some way? He has been there in summer already... And the author whose birthday party in Paris he attended last week seems to be part of the group - she posted a few stories on her account, which is set to private meanwhile, that's why I'm not posting them here (Mika looks fab tho, he should share that pic of him and Zuleika :wub2:) - but I've seen them reposted on fan accounts on Instagram. Anyway maybe these people are just family friends, Fortuné follows them on Instagram. So, I hope it's work related, would be interesting what he's doing with the conservatory of music... but it might as well be just pleasure. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

So, I hope it's work related, would be interesting what he's doing with the conservatory of music... but it might as well be just pleasure. :dunno_grin:

I have to admit that I'd not be against a symphonic concert in Venice

• Like 5

14 hours ago, mellody said:

So, I hope it's work related, would be interesting what he's doing with the conservatory of music... but it might as well be just pleasure. :dunno_grin:

Maybe a collab for the camel thing? I'm assuming that's what the symphonic soundtrack is for. 

22 minutes ago, carafon said:

I have to admit that I'd not be against a symphonic concert in Venice

Wonderful idea... :wub2: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

What, he didn't think he was tall enough? Or just getting into the mood. No tablecloth this time.:naughty:  Oh I needed that laugh today, thank you Mika. 😄

I love his belt. What do they say in the camel story? 🐫 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hero said:

What do they say in the camel story? 🐫 

I think Emma asks why the camel and he says that this way he dreams of a warmer weather. :roftl: And that it suits him well - I think it's a statement and not a question, anyway Emma confirms it, it suits you well, yeah, yeah (that might be meant a bit ironic, lol! :naughty:) but I don't understand what she says afterwards and what they're laughing about.

Well he's right, the camel coloured clothing suits him well. :teehee: Not sure about his headdress tho. Makes him dream of warmer weather, wtf, how much wine did they/he have?! :lmao: At least he won't have to worry about forgetting his mask in his hotel room if he wears this. :lmfao: (getting through the door is a different story... :naughty:)

• Haha 3