Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

@Anna Ko Kolkowska thanks so much...how nice to see them all together they are a beautiful family...  i love somuch :hug::hug:I really like to see Mika surrounded by his nephew and his family ... Mika is a wonderful man ... I don't know how he manages to go on despite the lack of his poor mother ... thank God there are his brothers and his dads who help him support each other ... yesterday in the episode of the witness I was moved to hear Joannie's voice .. I'm sure she also guides them from up there .. sorry ...

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Yesss, this is the outfit I love  :wub2:

I love his autumn look, it looks cosy and suits him so well!

I wouldn't mind coming across Mika on a park bench! :biggrin2:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, it's Beauregard and I think we can see Paloma's hair on the left of the screen,

Sorry if I insist, but this is not Bobo. Too tall to be a child, different profile and haircut and darker hair. Screenshot_20211107-180013_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c6d07a818df82d87a80bc613b3519010.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Sorry if I insist, but this is not Bobo. Too tall to be a child, different profile and haircut and darker hair. Screenshot_20211107-180013_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c6d07a818df82d87a80bc613b3519010.jpg

Agree with you. I think it might be Zuleika with short hair?

I love that autumn photoshoot, so many gorgeous pictures lately!  :cloud:

Mika liked:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Camel head. Ok. :dunno_grin: And a 2-month-supply of those vitamins costs nearly 2,000 CHF. :shocked:

https://cliniquelaprairie-hh.com/shop/

Age defy. So that's his secret then, huh? I have to admit, it seems to work. :teehee: He looks fantastic. :wub2: Tho I definitely prefer his hair the way he had it at the train station. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

Camel head. Ok. :dunno_grin: And a 2-month-supply of those vitamins costs nearly 2,000 CHF. :shocked:

Age defy. So that's his secret then, huh? I have to admit, it seems to work. :teehee: He looks fantastic. :wub2: Tho I definitely prefer his hair the way he had it at the train station. :naughty:

Ah, he made me laugh so much!!!

And you with this comment about Age defy vitamines it's a cherry on top :lol3:

Very Funny Lol GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Don't forget the mysterious papaya supplement, if he still takes it (even though he claimed to not know what it was for. :doh: :lol3:)

But who is filming and asking what's in his bag? Is he in a hotel? I thought he kept an apartment in Milan. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

Don't forget the mysterious papaya supplement, if he still takes it (even though he claimed to not know what it was for. :doh: :lol3:)

But who is filming and asking what's in his bag? Is he in a hotel? I thought he kept an apartment in Milan. 

I think he doesn't have the Milan apartment anymore - he did the Sofar gig and some promo there in 2019 and from what I remember he said back then that he'd leave this apartment.

So yes, hotel room. And I suppose it's Giulio who's talking and filming.

What was the Papaya supplement? I don't remember that.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think he doesn't have the Milan apartment anymore - he did the Sofar gig and some promo there in 2019 and from what I remember he said back then that he'd leave this apartment.

Yes, I remember him saying in one of the interviews for an italian press that he has a room in Yasmine's apartament in Milan.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

So yes, hotel room. And I suppose it's Giulio who's talking and filming.

What was the Papaya supplement? I don't remember that.

It was around 2015 I think, in the interview where Jean Phillippe Dion followed him around. It was in the corridor at X Factor. 

Actually it might have been in the outtakes. I'll see if I can find it, I know it's in the subs team thread.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hero said:

It was around 2015 I think, in the interview where Jean Phillippe Dion followed him around. It was in the corridor at X Factor. 

Actually it might have been in the outtakes. I'll see if I can find it, I know it's in the subs team thread.

Thanks. I never watched XF until last year (and tbh still don't follow it closely), so it's not surprising that I missed that.