Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Yes, he is on live. They talked in the beginning about the yesterday vote in Italy: https://www.dw.com/en/italy-senate-rejects-anti-homophobia-law/a-59644742

:angry: :angry: :angry: this makes me really angry and sad. The fact that they voted against it shows even more how important a law like this would be in Italy. In any case I'm glad to read that a majority of the population supports this law. I really hope that the next time it'll be accepted!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

:angry: :angry: :angry: this makes me really angry and sad. The fact that they voted against it shows even more how important a law like this would be in Italy. In any case I'm glad to read that a majority of the population supports this law. I really hope that the next time it'll be accepted!

And it's even worse that the majority of the Parliament started to applaud when they found out the result, from what I read :thumbdown:

• Sad 5

@TinyLove_CJ haha she stopped being smart ... good Mika show him make him pay for all the times she has bothered you ... oh my what a hideous character Emma has my mother .. as long as she is the one who bothers him it's okay then when Mika asks her  for advice brings out a terrible arrogance .. arrogant and sour :wags_finger::grandma:he kindly asked her to recommend it and she replies choose it yourself but come on, how rude.

viola does not do well in the show business, you can see that she does not know about fashion ..:wink2:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Paoletta said:

viola does not do well in the show business, you can see that she does not know about fashion ..:wink2:

Haha, see, I don't know about fashion either, I probably would have picked the other purple one behind the one that Emma chose - can't see it properly, but I love the colour of both those purple shirts / jackets. I might not like Emma much, but I can agree with her choice for Mika's clothing, in that case. :teehee:

Edit: Mika posted another story, a repost from Maisonvalentino - here's the pic from the original story:

Screenshot_20211029-232011_Instagram.jpg

• Like 7

He posted stories to promote his XF contestants but deleted them - not sure why, maybe the links didn't work or there was a wrong tag or something, I didn't check closely. Anyway it was just XF promo, in case anyone's wondering. :teehee:

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

He posted stories to promote his XF contestants but deleted them - not sure why, maybe the links didn't work or there was a wrong tag or something, I didn't check closely. Anyway it was just XF promo, in case anyone's wondering. :teehee:

251569207_2672875253015803_687746940130106517_n.jpg

• Like 4

@Mikasisterin my opinion Mika and his friends gone to eataly in Milan at Viviana Varese's and then they visited the Eataly pavilion...thanks to Prisca, I'm also becoming a detective

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 3