Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

2 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@Mikasisterin my opinion Mika and his friends gone to eataly in Milan at Viviana Varese's and then they visited the Eataly pavilion...thanks to Prisca, I'm also becoming a detective

👍Yes it's the Eataly venue in Milan. I was browsing it earlier in Google. :lol3:  Viviana's restaurant is on the 1st floor upstairs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No, it's not Geraldine. It looks like she doesn't work for X Factor :shocked:

But, she was there before, for the auditions prep wasn't she? There was that story showing the team on the stairs behind him.

I hope she's okay. Maybe it's a schedule clash.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

Handsome man in both pics. :wub2: But that's not Geraldine! Who's messing with his hair? 

Same thoughts. :teehee: I wouldn't have noticed the difference between "painted face" and not painted, if he hadn't said it - he looks beautiful (tho a little tired) either way. :wub2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

But, she was there before, for the auditions prep wasn't she? There was that story showing the team on the stairs behind him.

I think she is not in Italy for the live episodes. For sure harder to travel every week?

Pre-recorded parts were concentrated during the whole week.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yes, I also remember she was there on last year's XF. Maybe she's on holiday, or just caught a cold. These days you usually stay home with a cold. I have one too, already for the 3rd time this week, it keeps coming and going. :facepalm:

• Sad 2

27 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I'm not sure, but I remember that Geraldine wasn't there for the live shows last year. There was a male hairdresser with Mika and I'm almost sure he is working with him also this year. 

Yes, she was there in September, not for the lives:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And the final outfit

1636055865843.png

A candy shop with a glitter ball hanging in the middle of it. :biggrin2: I've mostly loved his XF outfits, but this year I want to steal them and wear them myself for his next gig! :fangurl: :naughty:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So greedy 🤣

Well of course I'd only steal them after he's worn them for XF - and only the glitter jacket and rainbow shirt, there's no way I can fit in his trousers, lol! :roftl: He probably won't need those shirts anymore anyway after wearing them once for XF, it's environmental friendly to reuse them. :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well of course I'd only steal them after he's worn them for XF - and only the glitter jacket and rainbow shirt, there's no way I can fit in his trousers, lol! :roftl: He probably won't need those shirts anymore anyway after wearing them once for XF, it's environmental friendly to reuse them. :mf_rosetinted:

It's a good look for Christmas too. :newyear:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He is so happy 😁 

But there is someone in his dressing room who is filming the second part!!!!

BTW the Instagram link is embedded again!!!!! :thumb_yello:

It's just embedded because I can access the source code. Sorry, still no update on that in the forum software. :sad:

I suppose it might be Giulio who's filming him - but where was he hiding while Mika was filming, must've been under the table? :blink: :roftl:

Btw, Mika has a bottle of olive oil (I think) on his table. :teehee: pssshhh! :biggrin2:

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's just embedded because I can access the source code. Sorry, still no update on that in the forum software. :sad:

I suppose it might be Giulio who's filming him - but where was he hiding while Mika was filming, must've been under the table? :blink: :roftl:

Btw, Mika has a bottle of olive oil (I think) on his table. :teehee: pssshhh! :biggrin2:

Sizzling. :naughty: Maybe an oil rub to make his muscles glisten? But no, that would stain the clothes.

Maybe Lulu was filming. :teehee:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But there is someone in his dressing room who is filming the second part!!!!

I don't think it's someone else, he switched the camera and leaned his phone against the mirror

• Like 1