Jump to content

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021


Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb49usFNFW/

 

mikainstagram

100% ELECTRIC!!!! E’ un piacere collaborare con @opelitalia e guidare nuovo Mokka, con il suo design rivoluzionario e disponibile sia in versione elettrica che a benzina o diesel.
#OpelMokka
#Opel
#adv
📷@danilodauriafoto

 

 

160589663_138177708212931_6512130484496561652_n.jpg

 

That was posted at about 5:30 am Canadian time, so I suppose that either he's still jetlagged and can't sleep, or it was posted by someone from his team. :dunno_grin: 

It's just advertising, so I guess the latter - which means, still miss him... :emot-sad:

Anyway good to see new photos of him. :wub2:

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

That was posted at about 5:30 am Canadian time, so I suppose that either he's still jetlagged and can't sleep, or it was posted by someone from his team. :dunno_grin: 

It's just advertising, so I guess the latter - which means, still miss him... :emot-sad:

Anyway good to see new photos of him. :wub2:

 

:yeah:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just learned that Canada/US has already changed to daylight saving time, so that'd be 6:30am, which makes it more likely that he just got up early and the post was by him. :dunno_grin:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I just learned that Canada/US has already changed to daylight saving time, so that'd be 6:30am, which makes it more likely that he just got up early and the post was by him. :dunno_grin:

 

 

Oh, good to know!

That's why I am watching now the live on FB with the academics on "Cours d'identite artistique"!

 

We still have 2 weeks :bleh:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh it looks beautiful. The dogs would have loved i

the place is beautiful ... to be accompanied ... so many days ... one person alone ... it seems to me a horrible situation. At night I would be locked up at home. Not because I think about the danger of animals. I say this because that silence seems bleak and sad to me. Maybe I say silly think, but I think I would rather be in a room and listen to civilization and not be in that luxurious place, alone and with so much silence.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aww, don't forget though, he is a private person who can appreciate solitude. After the last few difficult months he's probably enjoying some peace and quiet. He'll be loving the sounds of nature - the bird song, the babbling stream, the drip of the melting snow in the sunshine... he's got music and TV and books to keep him company for now. It's only a few days to go. And if it gets too much, he can always hop on insta for a live chat with us idiots! 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Cooking with Mika is back!

Today - Fries.

 

 

 

 

 

Looks like the house is pretty warm.

According to @dcdeb husband's pants mode, Mika is in mode "no pants". Look at his legs reflection in the freezer 😁

 

EDIT: Cool down ladies and gentlemen. "Pants' in American English = trousers!!!!!  :facepalm:

 

 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The laundry stays tidy too if you don't wear it. :mikadas: :naughty:

The floor doesn't look exactly warm tho, I first thought the freezer might be standing in a garage or so. And I thought I was hallucinating about the legs reflection, but obviously I'm not the only one who noticed that. :dunno_grin:

It's like he's giving us little riddles so we won't get bored, hehe. :teehee: Maybe he'll show us a bit around the house during the next week? As he talked about songwriting, I wonder whether he has a piano there, and maybe even some recording equipment. Or does he use his tablet for it?

 

Anyway his stories make me smile. Him saying "see you later" to the fries is just too cute and funny! :roftl: :wub2:  And they look delicious. It's like a mini cooking with Mika, sort of like a cartoon strip version of it. Just the singing & dancing is missing. :teehee:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Hero said:

Aww, don't forget though, he is a private person who can appreciate solitude. After the last few difficult months he's probably enjoying some peace and quiet. He'll be loving the sounds of nature - the bird song, the babbling stream, the drip of the melting snow in the sunshine... he's got music and TV and books to keep him company for now. It's only a few days to go. And if it gets too much, he can always hop on insta for a live chat with us idiots! 😉

I think Mika doesn't like to be alone. He said it in several interviews. But as Mika is an optimistic person, he will be living it in the best possible way. Today with calls, video calls, ..., it isn't  like being alone and without communication with anyone. I love the idea of an insta for a live!! :groupwave:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

The laundry stays tidy too if you don't wear it. :mikadas: :naughty:

The floor doesn't look exactly warm tho, I first thought the freezer might be standing in a garage or so. And I thought I was hallucinating about the legs reflection, but obviously I'm not the only one who noticed that. :dunno_grin:

It's like he's giving us little riddles so we won't get bored, hehe. :teehee: Maybe he'll show us a bit around the house during the next week? As he talked about songwriting, I wonder whether he has a piano there, and maybe even some recording equipment. Or does he use his tablet for it?

 

Anyway his stories make me smile. Him saying "see you later" to the fries is just too cute and funny! :roftl: :wub2:  And they look delicious. It's like a mini cooking with Mika, sort of like a cartoon strip version of it. Just the singing & dancing is missing. :teehee:

I was curious to know if they brought him the food or if he had to make it himself.

It seems like a strict quarantine without any contact with the outside. It means that he washes his clothes, ... cleans the house ...:teehee:

I hope it shows us more, I love it, it's so much fun! I never made fries like this! I will try it!:lol3:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO pants? LOL! I think maybe short pants - shorts, if it's warm enough in the house! It's funny the things you notice! :teehee:

 

It's also funny that my husband and I made homemade fries on Friday night, actually fish & chips. But we did it outside to keep the smell out of the house. Self-isolating does get you trying new and different things, doesn't it? :lol3:

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And I thought it was a can of beer on the table. 

 

 

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

 I also thought it was beer  😆

 

7 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

I also thought the same thing:lol3:

We all thought it was beer? Oh dear. I'm not sure if this reflects on Mika or on us! :drinks_wine:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

NO pants? LOL! I think maybe short pants - shorts, if it's warm enough in the house! It's funny the things you notice! :teehee:

 

He's running around in his boxers like the WAG video! :teehee:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

I was curious to know if they brought him the food or if he had to make it himself.

It seems like a strict quarantine without any contact with the outside

Jean-Philippe Dion said that they provide him food every day, so I guess he was making fries because he's really bored :teehee:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy