Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh it looks beautiful. The dogs would have loved i

the place is beautiful ... to be accompanied ... so many days ... one person alone ... it seems to me a horrible situation. At night I would be locked up at home. Not because I think about the danger of animals. I say this because that silence seems bleak and sad to me. Maybe I say silly think, but I think I would rather be in a room and listen to civilization and not be in that luxurious place, alone and with so much silence.

• Like 2

Aww, don't forget though, he is a private person who can appreciate solitude. After the last few difficult months he's probably enjoying some peace and quiet. He'll be loving the sounds of nature - the bird song, the babbling stream, the drip of the melting snow in the sunshine... he's got music and TV and books to keep him company for now. It's only a few days to go. And if it gets too much, he can always hop on insta for a live chat with us idiots! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Cooking with Mika is back!

Today - Fries.

Looks like the house is pretty warm.

According to @dcdeb husband's pants mode, Mika is in mode "no pants". Look at his legs reflection in the freezer 😁

EDIT: Cool down ladies and gentlemen. "Pants' in American English = trousers!!!!!  :facepalm:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

According to @dcdeb husband's pants mode, Mika is in mode "no pants". Look at his legs reflection in the freezer 😁

No Pants Mika !!!:jawdrop:

I thought he was barefoot cooking...

mikainstagram_75114371_4323713630989964_8741592574320999954_n.mp4_000007333.thumb.png.6ff74fbd6e6f04537717ac754304e17e.png

• Haha 3

The laundry stays tidy too if you don't wear it. :mikadas: :naughty:

The floor doesn't look exactly warm tho, I first thought the freezer might be standing in a garage or so. And I thought I was hallucinating about the legs reflection, but obviously I'm not the only one who noticed that. :dunno_grin:

It's like he's giving us little riddles so we won't get bored, hehe. :teehee: Maybe he'll show us a bit around the house during the next week? As he talked about songwriting, I wonder whether he has a piano there, and maybe even some recording equipment. Or does he use his tablet for it?

Anyway his stories make me smile. Him saying "see you later" to the fries is just too cute and funny! :roftl: :wub2:  And they look delicious. It's like a mini cooking with Mika, sort of like a cartoon strip version of it. Just the singing & dancing is missing. :teehee:

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Hero said:

Aww, don't forget though, he is a private person who can appreciate solitude. After the last few difficult months he's probably enjoying some peace and quiet. He'll be loving the sounds of nature - the bird song, the babbling stream, the drip of the melting snow in the sunshine... he's got music and TV and books to keep him company for now. It's only a few days to go. And if it gets too much, he can always hop on insta for a live chat with us idiots! 😉

I think Mika doesn't like to be alone. He said it in several interviews. But as Mika is an optimistic person, he will be living it in the best possible way. Today with calls, video calls, ..., it isn't  like being alone and without communication with anyone. I love the idea of an insta for a live!! :groupwave:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

The laundry stays tidy too if you don't wear it. :mikadas: :naughty:

The floor doesn't look exactly warm tho, I first thought the freezer might be standing in a garage or so. And I thought I was hallucinating about the legs reflection, but obviously I'm not the only one who noticed that. :dunno_grin:

It's like he's giving us little riddles so we won't get bored, hehe. :teehee: Maybe he'll show us a bit around the house during the next week? As he talked about songwriting, I wonder whether he has a piano there, and maybe even some recording equipment. Or does he use his tablet for it?

Anyway his stories make me smile. Him saying "see you later" to the fries is just too cute and funny! :roftl: :wub2:  And they look delicious. It's like a mini cooking with Mika, sort of like a cartoon strip version of it. Just the singing & dancing is missing. :teehee:

I was curious to know if they brought him the food or if he had to make it himself.

It seems like a strict quarantine without any contact with the outside. It means that he washes his clothes, ... cleans the house ...:teehee:

I hope it shows us more, I love it, it's so much fun! I never made fries like this! I will try it!:lol3:

• Haha 2

NO pants? LOL! I think maybe short pants - shorts, if it's warm enough in the house! It's funny the things you notice! :teehee:

It's also funny that my husband and I made homemade fries on Friday night, actually fish & chips. But we did it outside to keep the smell out of the house. Self-isolating does get you trying new and different things, doesn't it? :lol3:

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And I thought it was a can of beer on the table. 

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

I also thought it was beer  😆

7 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

I also thought the same thing:lol3:

We all thought it was beer? Oh dear. I'm not sure if this reflects on Mika or on us! :drinks_wine:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

NO pants? LOL! I think maybe short pants - shorts, if it's warm enough in the house! It's funny the things you notice! :teehee:

He's running around in his boxers like the WAG video! :teehee:

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

I was curious to know if they brought him the food or if he had to make it himself.

It seems like a strict quarantine without any contact with the outside

Jean-Philippe Dion said that they provide him food every day, so I guess he was making fries because he's really bored :teehee:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

Do they provide ready prepared meals, or just the supplies/ingredients for him to cook himself? I hope the latter, I think he'd prefer it. 

Ready prepared plates, from what I understand. But I think Mika likes to cook only when he's in the mood for that, certainly not every day :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

EDIT: Cool down ladies and gentlemen. "Pants' in American English = trousers!!!!!  :facepalm:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska yes Mika is no pants mood because he is just get up... :facepalm:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Mmm, I enjoyed that episode. 

But naughty girl! This isn't the gasmics thread! :lol3:

Off to gasmic thread. Waiting for you there. I'm going to put something for you and I'm sure you'll need a cold shower :naughty:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Same! When there is food involved, I don’t notice clothing or the lack thereof. I mean, it’s fries! FRIES!! 

The fries definitely look delicious, but when Mika closes the door of the freezer, for 2 seconds you can only see a closed freezer door, enough time to notice reflections. :teehee:

And well, it's not new that Mika's fans pay attention to details. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3