Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And at what moment we will show them?

Origin of Love?  ... "Thank God that you found me..???

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Relax, take it easy?

Treat me like a Yoyo? :teehee:

Happy Dj Snake GIF

Or if he sings Modern times, "run run run faster than the fading sun" :roftl:

He needs to write a song about camels. Or at least about the desert. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He's alive!!!!! He's alive!!!!!!!

No camels in the video but at least he's alive 😜

There he is again. :wub2: Teasing us with the beauty in front of the camera, when he knows damn well that we'd also love to see the beauty behind the camera. :naughty:

Soon... when will he be on stage, do we know?

Heavy thunderstorms here tonight, luckily the weather is better in Toulon! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Nice to see some clips from tonights gig on IG and Twitter. :wub2:  Tho I've started to feel a little tired of this show that has been mostly the same all summer, I'm ready for something new on the Magic Piano Tour, can't wait to see what he'll be doing! :fangurl: - but anyway it's so good to just see him. :wub2:

• Like 5

18 hours ago, mellody said:

Nice to see some clips from tonights gig on IG and Twitter. :wub2:  Tho I've started to feel a little tired of this show that has been mostly the same all summer, I'm ready for something new on the Magic Piano Tour, can't wait to see what he'll be doing! :fangurl: - but anyway it's so good to just see him. :wub2:

yes so nice :thumb_yello::fangurl::wub2:

On 8/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, Paoletta said:

@Prisca it seems to me his home in Miami or Paris maybe Paris is easier .. can you tell me where it is? Prisca? .. 

In case you have forgotten, we don't share Mika's addresses here. Anyway I wouldn't know that he has a home in Paris, his family does, but it looks different.

The interior does look like it might be his, and the window & view reminds me of Miami - I remember he showed his kitchen there some time last winter, but don't remember what it looked like & too lazy now to search for it. Besides, he hardly would've had time to get there after the Toulon gig. Maybe some French chateau or he's in Greece with his family again, something like that? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

In case you have forgotten, we don't share Mika's addresses here. Anyway I wouldn't know that he has a home in Paris, his family does, but it looks different.

The interior does look like it might be his, and the window & view reminds me of Miami - I remember he showed his kitchen there some time last winter, but don't remember what it looked like & too lazy now to search for it. Besides, he hardly would've had time to get there after the Toulon gig. Maybe some French chateau or he's in Greece with his family again, something like that? :dunno_grin:

I'm not feeling lazy, so I searched. :biggrin2: It's not Miami:

It has the same tone and quality of light though. But it looks too French to be the Miami house. I think you're right, its a fancy hotel or a friend's place. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am just going to throw in a wild theory in here:

He is currently testing all the kitchen lamps throughout Europe to get the PERFECT sound for the soundtrack he is writing for. Watch out! He may stand on your doorstep with a spoon covered in a  napkin!! 

Goes online to buy ALL the kitchen lamps... :dog:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Goes online to buy ALL the kitchen lamps... :dog:

If he comes at my doorstep I will shoo him away, because our lamp covers are ceramic and I don’t want him to smash them! 

(Actually, if he will come at my doorstep I will just hide behind the first possible person, which is probably one of my kids… and they are no help, because they are even shorter than me :facepalm:)

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am just going to throw in a wild theory in here:

He is currently testing all the kitchen lamps throughout Europe to get the PERFECT sound for the soundtrack he is writing for. Watch out! He may stand on your doorstep with a spoon covered in a  napkin!! 

At least we finally bought a kitchen lamp a few months ago, after having only a light bulb for years since moving in. :teehee: Took time to find a good lamp! But it's a flat LED lamp on the ceiling, Mika would know just by looking at it that it won't make a sound that's worth trying. :lol3:  Of course he can come in though, take a look at the lamp, have a filtered coffee, play a bit on my piano if he wants... :naughty:

It doesn't look like a hotel kitchen to me, but yes, maybe a friend's house. Or maybe he has a house we don't know of yet. I remember his post from a living room in 2020, iirc it was about a playlist and he was dancing to a Kylie song or something, and that was in a house we don't know. Might be the same one, wherever it is and whoever it belongs to. :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

It doesn't look like a hotel kitchen to me, but yes, maybe a friend's house. Or maybe he has a house we don't know of yet.

It looks too cozy and lived in to be a kitchen that is not used regularly (like in a hotel maybe). Either way I like the lamps, it gives a nice touch (and apparently sound :lol3:) to the interior.

I think it’s actually adorable he put a napkin on the spoon to not damage the lamp. It was my first thought when I saw it.
He can however still NOT come over to my house to smash my lamp: napkin or not!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, silver said:

Ah, Mika's Cook With Me album

Blame It On The Grills

The Pancake Song (Pick Up Off The Floor)

Beautiful Disaster

Sunk In The Middle

:floor::floor:

Cook Today

Happy Blending

I guess Ice Cream already fits... :lol3:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Relax, Cook It Easy

All She Wants (Is Another Toast)

Staring at the Stove

Undercooked

Treat meat like a Yoyo

Ow, ow, tiny burn

Don't make me Cry (the onion song)

And of course the classic we had as a running gag on MFC in the old days, from GGG "I can tell you what she wants the most, it is cheese on toast!"

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It looks too cozy and lived in to be a kitchen that is not used regularly (like in a hotel maybe). Either way I like the lamps, it gives a nice touch (and apparently sound :lol3:) to the interior.

The sound is almost monastic. 

From now on I shall be checking the sound of any lamps I buy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

All She Wants (Is Another Toast)

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

And of course the classic we had as a running gag on MFC in the old days, from GGG "I can tell you what she wants the most, it is cheese on toast!"

Haha! I guess I wasn’t far off :lol3: 

I can see the MFC like their toast :biggrin2:

• Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, Paoletta said:

@Prisca it seems to me his home in Miami or Paris maybe Paris is easier .. can you tell me where it is? Prisca? .. 

I'm not really good at recognising houses. But I don't think it's Miami or the US. As much as he's doing in Europe right now, I guess it's somewhere in Europe. :original: Although with him you never know if he's going to the US for a short trip. :naughty:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think it’s actually adorable he put a napkin on the spoon to not damage the lamp. It was my first thought when I saw it.
He can however still NOT come over to my house to smash my lamp: napkin or not!!!! 

That's why I am sure he was not in his own house. He wouldn't be using a napkin. He would use the lamp as a drum :lol:

bbc two bang GIF by BBC

• Haha 5