Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 8/26/2022 at 2:16 PM, Hero said:

OK, next fan action. Cartoon camels printed onto fluffy dream clouds for everyone to hold up. :lol3:

His reaction would probably be something like: :facepalm:.

:teehee:

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, mellody said:

It doesn't look like a hotel kitchen to me, but yes, maybe a friend's house. Or maybe he has a house we don't know of yet. I remember his post from a living room in 2020, iirc it was about a playlist and he was dancing to a Kylie song or something, and that was in a house we don't know. Might be the same one, wherever it is and whoever it belongs to. :teehee:

I think it's somewhere he's never been before, or not often until now. I think that otherwise he would have tried out how the lamps sound earlier. :lol3:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I think it's somewhere he's never been before, or not often until now. I think that otherwise he would have tried out how the lamps sound earlier. :lol3:

But how did this lamp sounding come about? Is it just part of his innate musicianship that anything is an instrument (*remembers the vegetable orchestra..:facepalm:)? Is he privy to a trade secret in checking lamp quality, every lamp gets 3 dings before leaving the factory? Was there once a raucous jam session around a kitchen table and the drummer got overexcited? Did he once hit his head (:tears:) and think "Ow! For fu.. my heads ringing! No, wait. Oh that sounds good!" 

Another Mika mystery. :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, silver said:

Ah, Mika's Cook With Me album

Blame It On The Grills

The Pancake Song (Pick Up Off The Floor)

Beautiful Disaster

Sunk In The Middle

I forgot Loaf Today :doh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Hero said:

But how did this lamp sounding come about? Is it just part of his innate musicianship that anything is an instrument (*remembers the vegetable orchestra..:facepalm:)? Is he privy to a trade secret in checking lamp quality, every lamp gets 3 dings before leaving the factory? Was there once a raucous jam session around a kitchen table and the drummer got overexcited? Did he once hit his head (:tears:) and think "Ow! For fu.. my heads ringing! No, wait. Oh that sounds good!" 

Another Mika mystery. :lol3:

Well, he is a musician. I guess the material of the lamp looked like it could sound well. :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Or maybe his desert experiences inspired him to start looking for the Genie in the lamp and he's convinced that the right sound from the right lamp will summon the Genie. :naughty:

Mika as Aladdin? :blink:

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hero said:

Mika as Aladdin? :blink:

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

yah maybe... it's into the lamp now :lol3: for what he is disappear again he sleep now :das: 

Mika go out of the lamp go out 

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ok, now I want to know what's in that parcel! :lol3:

And I want to see him bursting that balloon and spreading confetti all over the posh hotel room. :naughty:

Ha ha ha! Me too I want to know what is in the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if it's a private apartment. There is a wooden floor which is rare in hotels I think.

And there are books under the small table.

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! Me too I want to know what is in the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if it's a private apartment. There is a wooden floor which is rare in hotels I think.

And there are books under the small table.

Nope, just a suite, starting from about 2,800€ per night. :mf_rosetinted: I guess a wooden floor can be expected for that price. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! It doesn't look that expensive :wink2:

birthday gifts, balloons and shower art are included in the price. :naughty:

So will there be some shower art too? Or did they pack him his own shower art kit in the box, with a foldable shower door and glass pens? :teehee:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

:lol3: You’re such detectives! Or should I say Mikatectives? 

I knew it had to be either Rome or Paris, because of the interior design and they wrote "welcome back" - and on their websites it's easy to see which one it is, see the pic Anna posted. :teehee:

So maybe he's back in the studio, to get the French album finished in time?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Going further - I bet there were wine bottles in the box.

What do you think? What can it be?

Champagne maybe... there's already a bottle of wine on the table. Maybe the gift isn't even by the hotel, but by Louboutin or another one of his friends in Paris? A few new pairs of shoes maybe? :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1