Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

https://www.ilriformista.it/emma-e-mika-nellagora-di-x-factor-contro-la-bocciatura-del-ddl-zan-questa-non-e-litalia-che-amiamo-257456/

Emma e Mika nell’agorà di X Factor contro la bocciatura del ddl Zan: “Questa non è l’Italia che amiamo”

I cantanti Emma e Mika, giudici nel talent canoro corrono a sostegno del ddl Zan in apertura del primo Live di X Factor 2021, lo show di Sky, in diretta dal palco del Teatro Repower. In apertura i due giudici hanno voluto dedicare un loro pensiero a sostegno del ddl Zan, bloccato in Senato in questi giorni, proprio mentre a Roma e Milano sono scesi in piazza migliaia di manifestanti a favore del disegno di legge.

Subito dopo lo spettacolare opening che ha visto i 4 giudici entrare in scena sulle note di alcuni dei brani più famosi della storia della musica, Emma ha preso la parola: “Mi dispiace di non poter festeggiare questa sera un passo avanti che aspettavamo e che riguarda tutti noi perché riguarda i diritti di tante persone. Le immagini che abbiamo visto ieri in Senato, quando è stato definitivamente bloccato il percorso del ddl Zan, sono state imbarazzanti e rimarrà una brutta pagina della nostra storia”.

Riferendosi alle urla e all’esultanza da stadio che si è levata dai banchi del centro destra ha poi aggiunto: “Dicendo questo credo di poter parlare anche a nome dei miei colleghi al tavolo, in un programma che si è sempre impegnato e battuto contro ogni forma di discriminazione”.

Mika appoggia le parole della collega e aggiunge: “Quello che abbiamo visto ieri non è l’Italia che io amo e soprattutto non è l’Italia che mi ha accolto e difeso in questi anni. Ma penso che la fuori c’è l’Italia che è capace di amare ed accogliere. Ed è quell’Italia che io scelgo e voglio continuare a credere”.

mika4-768x424.jpg

mikaemma (1).jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

To watch live X Factor on TV8

https://webserver.one/Live/Tv_8_Online.php

Thanks. I think it's just the first live again that it on TV8? I didn't want to watch, but I want to see more of that awesome shirt Mika is wearing. :wub2: Just got home half an hour ago and was busy all day, so I'm trying to catch up on what's happening, lol!

Are the rules the same as last year, that some contestants are in danger of having to leave and it's decided at the next show who will have to leave? 

Fellow it is really good, even Emma said that him and Mika deserve to win.

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Are the rules the same as last year, that some contestants are in danger of having to leave and it's decided at the next show who will have to leave? 

Yes, the first manche is already finished and Westfalia, VERSAILLES and Bengala Fire got the least votes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I finally saw the audience - at first I just heard them, but they're so far away behind the judges that I can't even see them when they show the judges. I think it's even further away than last year?!

41 minutes ago, krysady said:

Fellow it is really good, even Emma said that him and Mika deserve to win.

Yes, the first manche is already finished and Westfalia, VERSAILLES and Bengala Fire got the least votes.

Thanks. So there's 6 "maybe"'s now - how many of them will have to leave the next time? Is any of Mika's contestants among them? Who else is on his team, apart from Fellow and Nika?

I really loved Fellow's performance. Not a big fan of the others I've heard (I only watched the 2nd part) - they're good, obviously, otherwise they wouldn't have made it to the lives - but I don't see them as winners, at least not from this one performance I saw.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

So there's 6 "maybe"'s now - how many of them will have to leave the next time?

Not sure how many will have to leave next week, I don't remember from last year :doh:

Yes, Fellow is very talented and I also loved his performance. But Erio has a special charisma, he is absolutely amazing and left all the judges speechless :wub2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika was in TikTok Live on the X Factor account.

Two journalists from the pre-show part: Pietro Morello and Shinhai Ventura.

They were talking with all judges and Mika was the last one.

I am converting the video as I was filming my mobile's screen.

I posted it on YouTube.

Thanks. What is he saying about his Tiktok account in the beginning? I understand most of what he says about his contestants, but not what they say about Tiktok...

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks. I think it's just the first live again that it on TV8? I didn't want to watch, but I want to see more of that awesome shirt Mika is wearing. :wub2: Just got home half an hour ago and was busy all day, so I'm trying to catch up on what's happening, lol!

Yes. The rules are the same.

• Like 1

Episode 7 : LIVE SHOW 1

YouTube

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

35 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Live -1

Backstage and Behind the scenes

TikTok

pietro_morello

Menomale che Mika c’è @mikatiktok @xfactor_italia @tiktok_it @skyitalia #xf2021

YouTube

INSTAGRAM

IG story

https://www.instagram.com/shinhai.v/

YouTube

Sky Italia IG story

Sky Italia Twitter

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Corriere della Sera

30 Oct 2021

di Aldo Grasso

«X Factor», grande esempio di tv generalista rivolta ai giovani

Gli occhi erano puntati su di lui, su Ludovico Tersigni, chiamatoaraccogliere l’eredità di Alessandro Cattelan, il centro di gravità permanente della trasmissione. La trepidazione era evidente, ma in suo soccorso è subito arrivata Emma con la dichiarazione contro il Senato che aveva appena affossato la legge Zan contro l’omotransfobia: «Le immagini che abbiamo visto ieri in Senato, quando è stato definitivamente bloccato il percorso del ddl Zan, sono state imbarazzanti e rimarrà una brutta pagina della nostra storia». I due momenti sembrano incongruenti, ma Tersigni ha avuto così modo di rifiatare e di non farsi sfuggire di mano la situazione, senza strafare. Per l’impronta dobbiamo ancora aspettare. Tanto ormai X Factor è una macchina così collaudata e così possente da permettersi qualsiasi innesto (il trionfo americano dei Maneskin non ha fatto altro che accrescere il prestigio della trasmissione). I mezzi sono il messaggio, lo costruiscono a loro piacimento: in questi anni, X Factor, un grande esempio di tv generalista rivolta ai giovani, ha reso persino Manuel Agnelli più simile a Mika, Emma più affine a Hell Raton (o viceversa, non importa). L’assenza dell’eliminazione ha tolto pathos alla costruzione del racconto e ha spinto i giudici a un eccesso di giudizi positivi (in epoca di dilagante correttezza politica, temo che dovremo sorbirci grandi dosi di buonismo). Anche le misurate baruffe tra Emma e Mika parevano molto telefonate (sperando che presto arrivino vere scintille). Così come la presentazione dei concorrenti è troppo scritta, enfatica e sbilanciata. In fondo, devono ancora dimostrare tutto. Di X Factor stupisce sempre la modernità dell’impianto scenografico, specie se commisurato ai varietà delle altre reti, l’attenzione al look e alle coreografie, la direzione musicale (anche se nel frattempo Fabrizio Ferraguzzo è diventato manager dei Maneskin).

© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

«X Factor», a great example of generalist TV aimed at young people

The eyes were on him, on Ludo vico Tersigni, called to collect the legacy of Alessandro Cattelan, the permanent center of gravity of the transmission. The trepidation was evident, but Emma immediately came to her rescue with the declaration against the Senate that had just scuttled the Zan law against homothan sfobia: "The images we saw yesterday in the Senate, when it was definitively blocked the path of the Zan bill, were embarrassing and will remain a bad page in our history ». The two moments seem incongruous, but Tersi has had the opportunity to catch his breath and not let the situation get out of hand, without overdoing it. We still have to wait for the footprint. By now the X Factor is a machine so praised and so powerful that it can afford any graft (the American triumph of the Maneskins has done nothing but increase the prestige of the broadcast). The means are the message, they build it to their liking: in recent years, X Factor, a great example of generalist TV aimed at young people, has made even Manuel Agnelli more similar to Mika, Emma more akin to Hell Raton ( or vice versa, it doesn't matter). The absence of elimination took away the pathos from the construction of the story and pushed the judges to an excess of positive judgments (in an era of rampant political correctness, I fear we will have to put up with large doses of do-goodness). Even the measured quarrels between Emma and Mika did not seem like a lot of phone calls (hoping that real sparks will arrive soon). Just as the presentation of the competitors is too written, emphatic and unbalanced. After all, they still have to prove everything. X Factor always amazes the modernity of the scenographic system, especially if commensurate with the variety of the other networks, the attention to the look and choreography, the musical direction (even if in the meantime Fabrizio Ferraguzzo has become mana ger of the Maneskin) .

CorrieredellaSera_30_Ottobre_2021_p63_XF.thumb.jpg.9412f5d3f88e6d5f2023189d2c8c4c9a.jpg

• Like 1