Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

I'm not fussed about Westphalia - I can see why Mika likes them, but it's not my kind of thing. 

I like both Nika and Fellow, although he's a little 'breathy' at the moment, but I can see them getting to the final stages.

Honestly though, I think unless there's a real shock elimination, this is Erio's year.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I'm not fussed about Westphalia - I can see why Mika likes them, but it's not my kind of thing. 

I like both Nika and Fellow, although he's a little 'breathy' at the moment, but I can see them getting to the final stages.

Honestly though, I think unless there's a real shock elimination, this is Erio's year.

Yes, I agree with you. Erio is a big favorite. But you know, when the audience is voting anything can happen.

We've already seen favorites leaving before finals.

I like a lot Nika Paris. And listening to Mika's comments he likes her a lot too. Every time he talks about her he stresses her boundless international culture and boldness in finding her own way.

Although I have read some unpleasant tweets  - some Italians don't like that she is singing in French. But hello! X Factor is not a San Remo Italian Song competition!!!!! And some are singing in English. People sometimes are looking a pretext to be rude.

But it's true this year artists are very independent, they write their own songs. They are not looking for covers. As Mika said - this year karaoke doesn't work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hero said:

50 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I agree with you. Erio is a big favorite. But you know, when the audience is voting anything can happen.

We've already seen favorites leaving before finals.

I like a lot Nika Paris. And listening to Mika's comments he likes her a lot too. Every time he talks about her he stresses her boundless international culture and boldness in finding her own way.

Although I have read some unpleasant tweets  - some Italians don't like that she is singing in French. But hello! X Factor is not a San Remo Italian Song competition!!!!! And some are singing in English. People sometimes are looking a pretext to be rude.

But it's true this year artists are very independent, they write their own songs. They are not looking for covers. As Mika said - this year karaoke doesn't work.

@Hero and @Anna Ko Kolkowska  yes my friends i agree with you.. Erio is favorite.. yes for me also Nika and Fellow .. i like so much Nika.. I like Nika very much ... she is very refined and I agree with Mika ...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hero said:

I also didn't like them at all, their song was so weird :confused:  Fellow is my favorite from Mika's team, but I love Erio from all the candidates, I hope he'll get the success he deserves.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, krysady said:

I also didn't like them at all, their song was so weird :confused:  Fellow is my favorite from Mika's team, but I love Erio from all the candidates, I hope he'll get the success he deserves.

My only concern with Nika is because she is so young, her voice is quite light and simple. Thats fine if she's happy with a pop princess role, but I get the feeling she wants to be more of an enfant terrible. I think that's why Mika likes her so much, she reminds him of himself in his early years. Fellow has a bit more maturity and complexity in his voice which helps bring out more emotional depth in his singing.

Erio is already giving performances worthy of the final (in my unprofessional opinion :teehee:). But, we've had shock results before. It's going to be interesting!  

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Hero said:

Erio is already giving performances worthy of the final (in my unprofessional opinion :teehee:). But, we've had shock results before. It's going to be interesting!  

True, in the end what matters it's how many supporters they have that would vote for them, so any surprise could happen.

• Like 1

tranquille... per ora è quello che mi piace di più.. gli altri non tanto.. io sinceramente preferivo Naip.. quest'anno non mi piace molto...il programma

Edited by Paoletta

Oh no, on the YouTube link for the 1st live show, the video has been removed due to a copyright claim from Sky Italia. :sad:

Edit: looks like it's just the live show that's been deleted, the auditions, boot camps and home visit are still up. 

Edited by Hero
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Oh no, on the YouTube link for the 1st live show, the video has been removed due to a copyright claim from Sky Italia. :sad:

Edit: looks like it's just the live show that's been deleted, the auditions, boot camps and home visit are still up. 

Thanks !

That YouTube channel is still alive !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCiDz58SJMsyuCzFnIEgPjw/videos

If you want to download the LIVE SHOW - 1, here it is. :bye:

MIXDROP ( be careful, don't touch wrong buttons )

https://mixdrop.co/f/3nx68z9da43gdz?download

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, krysady said:

Sometimes I think Pierpaolo is jealous on Mika's look and try to mock him with his outfits :aah:

!

There's a definite disco glam feel for the live show outfits. The metallic colourful shirt last week, the glitter ball effect this week. Maybe they're building to a tight white suit for the final! :lol3:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Some snaps from Skyitaliia stories

Si, moltissimo! :aah:

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

The metallic colourful shirt last week, the glitter ball effect this week.

The last week shirt was nice, but now those sleeves :facepalm: ... and the shape of that jacket, it's 3 sizes bigger for Mika :aah:

• Haha 2