Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

Interesting collaboration - Karakaz feat Nika Paris! Not one I expected to see! She does a good job I think. Credit to the Karakaz singer (sorry I don't know his name) for amending his performance to accommodate her vocals, musical and professional generosity. :clap:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Interesting collaboration - Karakaz feat Nika Paris! Not one I expected to see! She does a good job I think. Credit to the Karakaz singer (sorry I don't know his name) for amending his performance to accommodate her vocals, musical and professional generosity. :clap:

Seeing this and her diversity, am I the only one rooting for a duet between her and Mika in French??! 

• Like 5

Daily 12

X Factor 2021: X Factor Daily 12: Assegnazioni dei Roster di Mika e Emma | Sky

X Factor Daily 12: Assegnazioni dei Roster di Mika e Emma

08 NOVEMBRE 2021

I nostri giudici Emma e Mika hanno deciso i brani da assegnare ai componenti del loro Roster per il prossimo Live Show!

Giovedì prossimo le sorprese e le emozioni non mancheranno…

Per quanto riguarda il Roster di Mika, FELLOW dovrà lasciarsi andare ed entrare a 360 gradi nel brano che Mika gli ha assegnato, esprimendo tutto l’amore che ha. Nika Paris, invece, canterà un brano malinconico, con un testo molto forte e toccante, in cui dice di ritrovarsi in pieno…

E gli artisti del Roster di Emma, come hanno reagito alle loro assegnazioni? Non perderti questa puntata di Daily per scoprirlo!

La setlist del Roster di Mika:

• · FELLOW – “Nemesis” (B. Clementine)
  • · Nika Paris – “Lonely” (Justin Bieber and Benny Blanco)

La setlist del Roster di Emma:

• · Vale LP – “Stavo pensando a te” - (Fabri Fibra)
  • · Le Endrigo – “Certi uomini” – Francesco Bianconi
  • · gIANMARIA – “Io sto bene” (CCCP - Fedeli alla linea)

• Like 5

On 11/8/2021 at 7:19 PM, mellody said:

I think this little interview wasn't posted here:

Yes Mika, we all want to hear that cover, since we never get the podcast from that radio station where you did it already years ago... 

Found the thread, it was 2012 : https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29997-mika-real-radio-northwest-uk-27092012-real-radio-yokshire-09102012/

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

ROAD TO X FACTOR 2021 episodio 3 - il riassunto della terza settimana di #XF2021

I'd love to know what he says to Nika to help her with her emotions, can anyone translate please? Just that part, not the full episode! 

• Like 1

Mika's talents talking about their favorite Mika songs! 

Question: "Is there a Mika song that you like the most and that you'd like to sing?" 

Fellow: "Well, fanboy moment! There are a lot... I even know Mika's demos, those songs on YouTube that have like two views and weren't supposed to be released... I'd really love to sing with Mika if there will be a chance. So, songs like "Touches you", then there's Grace Kelly of course that we're not going to sing because it's impossible to sing, LoveToday, Lollipop... I'd say all of them" 

Nika: "As far as I'm concerned I've been listening to Relax all my life, and I really love it - even if it's a cliché, this song is the best song, it makes you feel good, I really like it" 

Edited by virgi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, virgi said:

Mika's talents talking about their favorite Mika songs! 

Question: "Is there a Mika song that you like the most and that you'd like to sing?" 

Fellow: "Well, fanboy moment! There are a lot... I even know Mika's demos, those songs on YouTube that have like two views and weren't supposed to be released... I'd really love to sing with Mika if there will be a chance. So, songs like "Touches you", then there's Grace Kelly of course that we're not going to sing because it's impossible to sing, LoveToday, Lollipop... I'd say all of them" 

Nika: "As far as I'm concerned I've been listening to Relax all my life, and I really love it - even if it's a cliché, this song is the best song, it makes you feel good, I really like it" 

Oh my God, now I desperately want to hear Mika and Fellow singing Touches You together! :lustslow: :yes:

P.S. So Fellow is indeed a hardcore fan, that's so cool! I wonder if he may be on MFC...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Hero said:

I'd love to know what he says to Nika to help her with her emotions, can anyone translate please? Just that part, not the full episode! 

:italia:

Nika: Mika vuole che si vede che io posso avere emozioni e che vi posso trasmetterli con la musica.

Mika: Tutto quello che lei non ha potuto esprimere con le sue parole ha espresso con le parole del testo, è uscito un mondo di emozione, un mondo di verità. Tutto il suo corpo piangeva come se lei avesse bisogno di farlo.

Mika to Nika: Ok, è tutto normale, tutto ok. Tutto questo va benissimo.

La porta è adesso aperta. Questa era la mia responsabilità di trovare una maniera di sbloccare quella porta lì.

Mika to Nika: Tutta quella emozione invece di lasciarla distruggerti, io vorrei che tu dici: No, emozioni piccoli mostri, non fatte crollare la mia voce, entrate nella mia voce. Se tu piangi e non riesci a cantare, la negatività e la tristezza vince. Se invece tu sai come dirigere e mettere tutta quella emozione nella tua voce, chi vince?

Nika: Io.

Mika: E non i mostri.

Nika: La sofferenza ti fa anche bene perché senza qualcosa di male che ti è successo durante la tua vita, non c'è niente da dire, non c'è niente di raccontare. Un artista ha bisogno di questa cosa.

:uk:

Nika: Mika wants you to see that I can have emotions and that I can convey them with music.
Mika: Everything that she couldn't express with her words she expressed with the words of the lyrics, a world of emotion came out, a world of truth. Her whole body was crying as if she needed to.
Mika to Nika: Okay, everything's normal, it's okay. This is all perfectly fine.
The door is now open. This was my responsibility to find a way to unlock this door there.
Mika to Nika: All that emotion instead of letting it destroy you, I would like you to say: No, emotions little monsters, don't break my voice, enter my voice. If you cry and you can't sing, negativity and sadness wins. If instead you know how to direct and put all that emotion into your voice, who wins?
Nika: Me.
Mika: And not the monsters.
Nika: Suffering is also good for you because without something bad happening in your life, there's nothing to say, there's nothing to tell. An artist needs that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

:italia:

Nika: Mika vuole che si vede che io posso avere emozioni e che vi posso trasmetterli con la musica.

Mika: Tutto quello che lei non ha potuto esprimere con le sue parole ha espresso con le parole del testo, è uscito un mondo di emozione, un mondo di verità. Tutto il suo corpo piangeva come se lei avesse bisogno di farlo.

Mika to Nika: Ok, è tutto normale, tutto ok. Tutto questo va benissimo.

La porta è adesso aperta. Questa era la mia responsabilità di trovare una maniera di sbloccare quella porta lì.

Mika to Nika: Tutta quella emozione invece di lasciarla distruggerti, io vorrei che tu dici: No, emozioni piccoli mostri, non fatte crollare la mia voce, entrate nella mia voce. Se tu piangi e non riesci a cantare, la negatività e la tristezza vince. Se invece tu sai come dirigere e mettere tutta quella emozione nella tua voce, chi vince?

Nika: Io.

Mika: E non i mostri.

Nika: La sofferenza ti fa anche bene perché senza qualcosa di male che ti è successo durante la tua vita, non c'è niente da dire, non c'è niente di raccontare. Un artista ha bisogno di questa cosa.

:uk:

Nika: Mika wants you to see that I can have emotions and that I can convey them with music.
Mika: Everything that she couldn't express with her words she expressed with the words of the lyrics, a world of emotion came out, a world of truth. Her whole body was crying as if she needed to.
Mika to Nika: Okay, everything's normal, it's okay. This is all perfectly fine.
The door is now open. This was my responsibility to find a way to unlock this door there.
Mika to Nika: All that emotion instead of letting it destroy you, I would like you to say: No, emotions little monsters, don't break my voice, enter my voice. If you cry and you can't sing, negativity and sadness wins. If instead you know how to direct and put all that emotion into your voice, who wins?
Nika: Me.
Mika: And not the monsters.
Nika: Suffering is also good for you because without something bad happening in your life, there's nothing to say, there's nothing to tell. An artist needs that.

I've just watched this part.

It was very painful to watch (and I cried like Taketo did and maybe Mika as well - but he didn't show it so much) but on the other hand it was so beautiful seeing Mika taking care of Nika. He was like her older brother.

And when he was explaining her how to control her voice to overcome the pain I wondered if he used the same method while singing "Blue" on the stage. For sure many times he had to face this problem singing his own songs....

• Like 4

After the worst outfit I've ever seen on him last week ( :aah:) this evening he looks good! He should wear black more often :)

Not a very fortunate choice of song for Fellow, imo, I hope he'll not be in danger tonight... 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've just watched this part.

It was very painful to watch (and I cried like Taketo did and maybe Mika as well - but he didn't show it so much) but on the other hand it was so beautiful seeing Mika taking care of Nika. He was like her older brother.

And when he was explaining her how to control her voice to overcome the pain I wondered if he used the same method while singing "Blue" on the stage. For sure many times he had to face this problem singing his own songs....

Yes, I had exactly the same thoughts Anna. It was quite a moment.

Taketo is a sweet man. I think he works well with Mika.

• Like 2