Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

7 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

. Grâce à la musique de Mika, je suis beaucoup plus motivée pour le travail. Quand je travaille le soir, je reste avec mon beau frère pour l’aider à terminer des tâches et on écoute de la musique de Mika 😁

Je sais que cela n’est pas possible mais j’aurais aimer qu’il y est un live avec Debora et Mika lundi le 13 septembre pour ma fête. 

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne fête , avec la musique de Mika je suis sure que ce sera le cas  .

Le plus important c'est qu'il t'aide et te motive avec sa musique .

Je pense que c'est le cas pour beaucoup de personnes ici

I wish you a good party, with Mika's music I'm sure it will be  

The most important thing is that he helps and motivates you with his music 

I think that's the case for a lot of people here

• Like 2

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

J'espère que tu trouveras un travail qui te conviendra grâce à l'expérience de travail avec ton beau frère :huglove:

Ça serait sympa d'avoir un live de Mika mais on ne peut pas prèvoir quand il y en aura un. En tout cas avec The Voice et XFactor c'est sûr qu'il sera plus présent sur les réseaux :thumb_yello:

I hope you will find a job after some time thanks to working with your brother in law :huglove:

It would be great if Mika did a live but it is unpredictable when he will. However with The Voice and XFactor he will certainly use socials more :thumb_yello:

J’espère aussi. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, carafon said:

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne fête , avec la musique de Mika je suis sure que ce sera le cas  .

C’est dommage que ces émissions ne sont pas tournées au Canada. En plus on ne peut meme pas les regarder sur le site internet à cause du géolocalisation 

4 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

C’est dommage que ces émissions ne sont pas tournées au Canada. En plus on ne peut meme pas les regarder sur le site internet à cause du géolocalisation 

I'm pretty sure someone will upload the episodes of The Voice Allstars here on the forum. :wink2:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

This is the case for all the fans around the world, we can not watch The Voice if we are not living in France. So we are patient and wait, someone will share here some videos from the show.

7 hours ago, carafon said:

Merci. Thank you. 

9 hours ago, carafon said:

Je l’inviterais volontiers chez moi 😇

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Bonjour, 

Est-ce que Mika débloque ca caméra quand il fait un live chat pour que les autres l’appel? Comment ca marches??

It seems that you are only interested in technical issues regarding Instagram and contacting Mika, this is the only reason you joined this forum?  Because if this is it, probably you're not in the right place :dunno:

30 minutes ago, krysady said:

It seems that you are only interested in technical issues regarding Instagram and contacting Mika, this is the only reason you joined this forum?  Because if this is it, probably you're not in the right place :dunno:

That was very not nice. I just want to know how it work when Mika make a live and speak with his fan. And everyone on this forum tell me that if I have questions I can ask and know you tell me that? 
it not nice. 

4 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

That was very not nice. I just want to know how it work when Mika make a live and speak with his fan. And everyone on this forum tell me that if I have questions I can ask and know you tell me that? 
it not nice. 

Everyone told you if you have questions about this forum, you can ask here, not about how Instagram works. 

12 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Sorry I ask again. How we know when Mika will do a live? He call us or we doing to talk with him. That is my question. 

You see it on the screen just like you see it when the MFC does an Instagram live. You can then send a request that you want to talk to him.

However, Mika doesn't do many lives and even less often he accepts requests. I think the last time Mika accepted requests to talk to him was at his birthday last year. I'm sorry to disappoint you. :emot-sad:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You see it on the screen just like you see it when the MFC does an Instagram live. You can then send a request that you want to talk to him.

However, Mika doesn't do many lives and even less often he accepts requests. I think the last time Mika accepted requests to talk to him was at his birthday last year. I'm sorry to disappoint you. :emot-sad:

I send a request in the message or in the video like I do when it MFC lives?

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ah, I misunderstood your question. Yes, you do exactly the same like you do with the MFC lives.

Ok thank you a lot 😘 you help me a lot. I look the Mika profils in instagram and sometimes, I see he post something but it not him who film. Do you remember one day he post a picture of his foot and the view from his balcony? He post it on Twitter. I don’t found it anymore. It is normal? To make a joke I write I love your feet to on his post 🙊:lmfao:
I have to go sleep it 2 o’clock here. And my stomach hurts me a little. So I try to sleep. I take morphine to sleep. :sleep::bored:But thanks a lot for everything 😘😘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Ok thank you a lot 😘 you help me a lot. I look the Mika profils in instagram and sometimes, I see he post something but it not him who film. Do you remember one day he post a picture of his foot and the view from his balcony? He post it on Twitter. I don’t found it anymore. It is normal? To make a joke I write I love your feet to on his post 🙊:lmfao:
I have to go sleep it 2 o’clock here. And my stomach hurts me a little. So I try to sleep. I take morphine to sleep. :sleep::bored:But thanks a lot for everything 😘😘

It is not so easy to find something after a while on Twitter. I guess you just have to go through Mika's tweets until you find it. :dunno_grin:

But I think Mika posted this with his feet in the stories on Instagram and you can't comment there. And the posts disappear after 24 hours.

But I'm not sure anymore where he posted his feet. :hypo:

Good night. :sleep:

14 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Je l’inviterais volontiers chez moi 😇

Je comprend ......mais la probabilité qu'une personne célèbre (que ce soit Mika ou n'importe qui d'autre) accepte l'invitation d'une inconnue est quand même extrêmement faible :wink2:

Je viens de repenser à ce livre écrit par une fan de Mika il y a quelques années ou elle raconte très bien les joies mais aussi les déceptions liées à sa vie de fan

Les noms sont changés , mais tout est réel sauf la fin . Dans la vraie vie Melissa ( qui ne s'appelle d'ailleurs pas Melissa) a fondé une famille et ça fait un moment que je ne l'ai pas vue ni à un concert ni sur les réseaux sociaux .( Elle était aussi très active ici)

Ce qui ne veut bien sur pas dire qu'elle n'est plus fan , mais juste peut être d'une façon différente .

Si ça t'intéresse , ç'est accessible ici :

Confettis eBook : Gondoux, Mélanie: Amazon.fr: Boutique Kindle

Et ça peut être un cadeau de fête sympa :original:

I understand...... but the probability that a famous person (whether it is Mika or anyone else) will accept the invitation of a stranger is still extremely low .

I just remember this book written by a fan of Mika a few years ago . She tells very well about the joys but also the disappointments related to her fan's life .

The names have been changed, but everything is real except the end. In real life Melissa (who is not called Melissa btw) raised a family and it's been a while since I saw her at a concert or on social networks. (she was very active here as well)  Which of course doesn't mean that she is no longer a fan, but  maybe just in a different way.

If you're interested, it's available here:

Could be a nice celebration gift

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, carafon said:

Je comprend ......mais la probabilité qu'une personne célèbre (que ce soit Mika ou n'importe qui d'autre) accepte l'invitation d'une inconnue est quand même extrêmement faible :wink2:

Je viens de repenser à ce livre écrit par une fan de Mika il y a quelques années ou elle raconte très bien les joies mais aussi les déceptions liées à sa vie de fan

Les noms sont changés , mais tout est réel sauf la fin . Dans la vraie vie Melissa ( qui ne s'appelle d'ailleurs pas Melissa) a fondé une famille et ça fait un moment que je ne l'ai pas vue ni à un concert ni sur les réseaux sociaux .( Elle était aussi très active ici)

Ce qui ne veut bien sur pas dire qu'elle n'est plus fan , mais juste peut être d'une façon différente .

Si ça t'intéresse , ç'est accessible ici :

Et ça peut être un cadeau de fête sympa :original:

I understand...... but the probability that a famous person (whether it is Mika or anyone else) will accept the invitation of a stranger is still extremely low .

I just remember this book written by a fan of Mika a few years ago . She tells very well about the joys but also the disappointments related to her fan's life .

The names have been changed, but everything is real except the end. In real life Melissa (who is not called Melissa btw) raised a family and it's been a while since I saw her at a concert or on social networks. (she was very active here as well)  Which of course doesn't mean that she is no longer a fan, but  maybe just in a different way.

If you're interested, it's available here:

Could be a nice celebration gift

I just hope he come to Montréal. I ask my self how we will know?

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

It is not so easy to find something after a while on Twitter. I guess you just have to go through Mika's tweets until you find it. :dunno_grin:

But I think Mika posted this with his feet in the stories on Instagram and you can't comment there. And the posts disappear after 24 hours.

But I'm not sure anymore where he posted his feet. :hypo:

Good night. :sleep:

Some of the pictures is not Mika make it. Check the video who show us when Mika learn to other groups how to sing let’s Party. It not him who make the video. And Mika use is iPhone to capture this moment. So I am asking my self if it really his account or someone else put a lot of stuff for him on Instagram