Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

9 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:
someone can tell me why I no longer see the photo with Mika on the balcony where we only see these feet and the beautiful view in front? on instagram and twitter

It was an Instagram story. Stories only stay up for 24 hours on instagram, then are automatically deleted. 

Fortunately, MFC is good at saving them. The social media thread has all the posts and stories. 

Here's the photo. 

240630770_815421215834571_1553082677373311866_n.thumb.jpg.1ab313337c4444000f031565c171dd6b.jpg.261422c22ecc90cfd82c95df23aae457.jpg

And a belated Happy Birthday for yesterday! Sorry I missed it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 🎂🎁🎉🎶🎊

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hero said:

It was an Instagram story. Stories only stay up for 24 hours on instagram, then are automatically deleted. 

Fortunately, MFC is good at saving them. The social media thread has all the posts and stories. 

Here's the photo. 

240630770_815421215834571_1553082677373311866_n.thumb.jpg.1ab313337c4444000f031565c171dd6b.jpg.261422c22ecc90cfd82c95df23aae457.jpg

And a belated Happy Birthday for yesterday! Sorry I missed it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 🎂🎁🎉🎶🎊

Thank you. I know he post this picture in Twitter to

11 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

See my Instagram I will put it

On 8/29/2021 at 3:27 AM, MyriamNeeme said:

It was in YouTube. Her the link. I am in love

💖💖💜💜

No need to post on Instagram, you already posted here on page 2 all the videos from Star Academie from Youtube, we all have seen them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, krysady said:

No need to post on Instagram, you already posted here on page 2 all the videos from Star Academie from Youtube, we all have seen them.

I can do what I want on Instagram. And I will post it tomorrow. So stop telling me how I have to live my life and love for Mika 😠😠

9 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

What did you mean by private because I want to see him when he will come at Montréal 

It was a concert organised by AirFrance KLM American Express.

It wasn't easy to get tickets for that.

2 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I can do what I want on Instagram. And I will post it tomorrow. So stop telling me how I have to live my life and love for Mika 😠😠

I don't tell you what to do on IG, I thought you will post it for us because you quoted me, and I told you that we already saw those videos. I don't get why you twisted my answer :dunno:

We all love Mika, but we don't spam him on Twitter all day to tell him that over and over again, it's a matter of common sense and respect. Also he might block people who do that, it wouldn't be the first time. But you can do whatever you want, obviously.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

What did you mean by private because I want to see him when he will come at Montréal 

5 hours ago, Prisca said:

It was a concert organised by AirFrance KLM American Express.

It wasn't easy to get tickets for that.

3 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

If he come at Montréal how can we do ?

Tout au long de sa carrière Mika a fait des concerts privés pour différentes compagnies (de mémoire il y a eu Swatch ,Samsung , la société générale , Thermomix , la poste mobile , Amex ....)

Ce sont les compagnies qui le payent et donc qui choisissent les modalités d'accès au concert

Quelque fois ils font gagner des places par tirage au sort , d'autres c'est réservé exclusivement à leurs clients. Parfois Deb reçoit quelques places à faire gagner ici mais ce n'est pas systématique

En gros c'est une question de chance . Quelques fois c'est assez facile d'avoir des places et d'autres c'est complètement impossible . Et ce, quelque soit la ville dans laquelle ça se passe.

Il parait qu'hier soir il a parlé d'une tournée en Amerique

Il serait donc étonnant qu'il ne passe pas par le Canada et Montreal en particulier

Mais ne t'enflamme pas trop vite ....Mika n'a pas la même notion du temps que ses fans qui ont tendance à être impatients . Il peut donc s'agir de quelques mois mais aussi de quelques années....

Quoi qu'il en soit il y aura de la promo de faite et tu seras au courant si tu suis son actualité 

Throughout his career Mika has done many private concerts for different companies ( I remember Swatch, Samsung, Société Générale, Thermomix, Mobile Post, Amex ....)

the companies are paying for it and therefore  they choose the terms of access to the concert

Sometimes it's posible to win places by random draw, sometimes it is reserved exclusively for their customers. Sometimes Deb gets a few places to win here but it's not systematic

Basically it's a matter of luck. Sometimes it's quite easy to get places and sometimes it's completely impossible, whatever the city 

It seems that last night he talked about a tour in America

It would be surprising if he would not go to Canada and Montreal in particular.

But don't be happy too quickly.... Mika doesn't have the same notion of time as his fans who tend to be impatient. It can last a few months as well as a few years....:naughty:

Anyway there will be promo and you will be aware if you follow his carreer

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

On 9/19/2021 at 7:05 AM, carafon said:

Tout au long de sa carrière Mika a fait des concerts privés pour différentes compagnies (de mémoire il y a eu Swatch ,Samsung , la société générale , Thermomix , la poste mobile , Amex ....)

Ce sont les compagnies qui le payent et donc qui choisissent les modalités d'accès au concert

Quelque fois ils font gagner des places par tirage au sort , d'autres c'est réservé exclusivement à leurs clients. Parfois Deb reçoit quelques places à faire gagner ici mais ce n'est pas systématique

En gros c'est une question de chance . Quelques fois c'est assez facile d'avoir des places et d'autres c'est complètement impossible . Et ce, quelque soit la ville dans laquelle ça se passe.

Il parait qu'hier soir il a parlé d'une tournée en Amerique

Il serait donc étonnant qu'il ne passe pas par le Canada et Montreal en particulier

Mais ne t'enflamme pas trop vite ....Mika n'a pas la même notion du temps que ses fans qui ont tendance à être impatients . Il peut donc s'agir de quelques mois mais aussi de quelques années....

Quoi qu'il en soit il y aura de la promo de faite et tu seras au courant si tu suis son actualité 

Throughout his career Mika has done many private concerts for different companies ( I remember Swatch, Samsung, Société Générale, Thermomix, Mobile Post, Amex ....)

the companies are paying for it and therefore  they choose the terms of access to the concert

Sometimes it's posible to win places by random draw, sometimes it is reserved exclusively for their customers. Sometimes Deb gets a few places to win here but it's not systematic

Basically it's a matter of luck. Sometimes it's quite easy to get places and sometimes it's completely impossible, whatever the city 

It seems that last night he talked about a tour in America

It would be surprising if he would not go to Canada and Montreal in particular.

But don't be happy too quickly.... Mika doesn't have the same notion of time as his fans who tend to be impatient. It can last a few months as well as a few years....:naughty:

Anyway there will be promo and you will be aware if you follow his carreer

Merci

On 9/19/2021 at 4:44 AM, krysady said:

I don't tell you what to do on IG, I thought you will post it for us because you quoted me, and I told you that we already saw those videos. I don't get why you twisted my answer :dunno:

We all love Mika, but we don't spam him on Twitter all day to tell him that over and over again, it's a matter of common sense and respect. Also he might block people who do that, it wouldn't be the first time. But you can do whatever you want, obviously.

I don’t want he blocked me 😭😭😢😢 but one of fan on Instagram tell me to not stop send him messages so he can see and maybe response