Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

4 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Some of the pictures is not Mika make it. Check the video who show us when Mika learn to other groups how to sing let’s Party. It not him who make the video. And Mika use is iPhone to capture this moment. So I am asking my self if it really his account or someone else put a lot of stuff for him on Instagram 

It is Mika's account; sometimes he gets other people to film things for him on his iPhone.  And sometimes he posts videos that TV companies have sent to him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi there is someone fan in this website leave at Montréal?

There are other fans from Montreal, but they are not active at the moment.

Il y a d'autres de Montreal, mais ils ne sont pas actifs en ce moment.

Wow ca c’est vraiment weird. Je met une photo de moi sur Instagram pour Mika et la qu’est-ce que je reçois? Des like pas rapport du monde que je ne connais pas et là il m’écrivent en me demandant si je suis à la recherche d’un homme. Un messieurs me dit qu’il est chirurgien et il est à la recherche d’une femme séduisante pour sa fille de 19 ans. Il dit que je suis super belle. Euh? Deja je suis gêné de mettre une photo de moi parce que je ne me trouve pas belle et lui me dit que je suis belle pour ca fille. Sérieusement? Y a vraiment du monde qui on rien a faire de leur vie et qui veulent juste écœurée. Franchement. 
Moi c’est Mika que je veux? Pas des hommes étrangers. 
Sérieusement et désolé de dire ca mais what the f…. ?

11 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Wow ca c’est vraiment weird. Je met une photo de moi sur Instagram pour Mika et la qu’est-ce que je reçois? Des like pas rapport du monde que je ne connais pas et là il m’écrivent en me demandant si je suis à la recherche d’un homme. Un messieurs me dit qu’il est chirurgien et il est à la recherche d’une femme séduisante pour sa fille de 19 ans. Il dit que je suis super belle. Euh? Deja je suis gêné de mettre une photo de moi parce que je ne me trouve pas belle et lui me dit que je suis belle pour ca fille. Sérieusement? Y a vraiment du monde qui on rien a faire de leur vie et qui veulent juste écœurée. Franchement. 

Malheureusement, il y a beaucoup d'hommes de ce genre sur Internet. :emot-sad:

Unfortunately, there are many such men on the internet. :emot-sad:

On 9/11/2021 at 7:18 AM, MyriamNeeme said:

Sorry I ask again. How we know when Mika will do a live? He call us or we have to call them  to talk with him. That is my question. 

If you are on instagram you will get a notification that Mika is doing a live. You can join the live and ask to be in it. But many fans will do that too. Mika might decide to let a few fans chat in his live but you would have to be very lucky.

Si tu es sur instagram tu auras une notification que Mika fait un live..ensuite tu le regardes et tu peux cliquer pour demander à participer au live. Mais beaucoup de fans vont le faire aussi. Il se peut que Mika décide de laisser quelques fans participer à son live mais il faut avoir beaucoup de chance pour en faire partie.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

15 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Bloque cette personne. Block this person. 

Hop every one see my message. 

Hi guys, I want to said thank you to everyone who tell me happy birthday.  😘 it really sweet. 
My 33 year begin with Mika and for ever. This year I make a wish to see Mika and have message of him. 

I also wish that the injection the doctor will give on my stomach to stop the pain will help. They will inject me a medication to make calm the muscles around my stomach. It this way the pain will maybe stop. If it work, the doctor will do that every year. For the moment I just wait for appointments so the doctor will tell me a go for the injection. 

I hate the 💉 but if I don’t have choice. Hope it work. 🙏🏼

To see Mika at the tv or listen his music make me feel very happy. 

Thank you everyone for your wish for my birthday. 😘😘 here or in instagram or in Twitter. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi I have a lot of bug in the website. I am the only one have this?

when I write to answer on a topic. They don’t want to load

Sometimes there are problems while the website is being maintained or because of a technical problem. Then you can just try again later.

Hop every one see my message. 

Hi guys, I want to said thank you to everyone who tell me happy birthday.  😘 it really sweet. 
My 33 year begin with Mika and for ever. This year I make a wish to see Mika in a show, meet him and have message of him. 

I also wish that the injection the doctor will give on my stomach to stop the pain will help. They will inject me a medication to make calm the muscles around my stomach. It this way the pain will maybe stop. If it work, the doctor will do that every year. For the moment I just wait for appointments so the doctor will tell me a go for the injection. 

I hate the 💉 but if I don’t have choice. Hope it work. 🙏🏼

To see Mika at the tv or listen his music make me feel very happy. 

Thank you everyone for your wish for my birthday. 😘😘here or in instagram or in Twitter.