Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

Bonjour,

J’ai rencontrer Mika lors qu’il a fait son midley à star académie 2020/21

Depuis ce jour, je suis tombé en amour avec ca musique et lui. 
Je suis une personne qui a subi beaucoup d’opérations jusqu’à l’âge de 10 ans mais ca a faite d’autres complications et mes nuit sont difficile. Je suis souvent triste, fatiguée. 
Ecouter la musique de Mika me donne du bonheur. Je reve juste de le rencontrer au moins une fois dans me vie. 
😁 Voila mon message de bienvenue. 

Edited by MyriamNeeme
  • Like 6

52 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Myriam! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :cheer:

Hi Gabriella, I live at Montréal. I use website in french and I would like to know when Mika comme at Montréal so I can see him. 

• Like 1

Salut Myriam 😄

Bienvenue sur ce forum sur lequel tu vas trouver ta place et où tu pourras complètement vivre ta passion pour Mika !

Je suis contente d'apprendre qu'il apporte beaucoup de choses dans ton quotidien et je suis sûre que ce n'est pas fini ! J'ai hâte de discuter avec toi sur le forum au travers des sujets 🙂

Prends soin de toi !

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Florine said:

Salut Myriam 😄

Bienvenue sur ce forum sur lequel tu vas trouver ta place et où tu pourras complètement vivre ta passion pour Mika !

Je suis contente d'apprendre qu'il apporte beaucoup de choses dans ton quotidien et je suis sûre que ce n'est pas fini ! J'ai hâte de discuter avec toi sur le forum au travers des sujets 🙂

Prends soin de toi !

40 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi Gabriella, I live at Montréal. I use website in french and I would like to know when Mika comme at Montréal so I can see him. 

24 minutes ago, Florine said:

Salut Myriam 😄

Prends soin de toi !

Allo Florine. Merci c’est gentil 🙂. J’aimerais tellement savoir quand il vient à Montréal. En plus je lui est écrit et on veut pas me dire s’il a recu ma lettre. La section du forum en anglais me dit toujours que je ne pourrais jamais savoir. 

Hello @MyriamNeemeand welcome to the MFC. Hope you have  fun here. If you want to speak in french with other fans you can do it the french thread. The rest of the forum is better to use english so everyone understands you. Thank you. :wink2:

Enjoy the place! :huglove:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hello @MyriamNeemeand welcome to the MFC. Hope you have  fun here. If you want to speak in french with other fans you can do it the french thread. The rest of the forum is better to use english so everyone understands you. Thank you. :wink2:

Enjoy the place! :huglove:

Ok

5 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Bonjour,

J’ai rencontrer Mika lors qu’il a fait son midley à star académie 2020/21

Depuis ce jour, je suis tombé en amour avec ca musique et lui. 
Je suis une personne qui a subi beaucoup d’opérations et durant le mois de septembre tout examen et hospitalisation recommence. 
Ecouter la musique de Mika me donne du bonheur. Je reve juste de le rencontrer au moins une fois dans me vie. 
😁 Voila mon message de bienvenue. 

Hello,

I found out about Mika when I saw his medley in Star Academy 2020/2021

Since that day I fell in love with his music and with him.

I have hàd to go through lots of surgeries and each year in September I have to stay in hospital to go through exams.

Listening to Mika's music gives me happlness. My dream is to meet him at least once in my life.

This is my message to introduce myself

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Hello and welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. This is the right place to learn more about Mika and to follow what he is doing. I´m Sabine from Germany

Witch fun? There is a girl talk with me very not cool. She make me feel bad. 

6 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I don´t see not nice post to you, what do you mean?

@Sabine64, that was me (in a PM).  I suggested to Myriam that she check the Star Academy thread to see if the video had already been posted (because she asked me if the video had been posted).  Obviously when I am busy moderating I don't have time to do things like that.

I think we are struggling a bit because of the language problem

• Like 1

1 minute ago, silver said:

@Sabine64, that was me (in a PM).  I suggested to Myriam that she check the Star Academy thread to see if the video had already been posted (because she asked me if the video had been posted).  Obviously when I am busy moderating I don't have time to do things like that.

I think we are struggling a bit because of the language problem

this could be the problem. But I´m sure there will be a solution.

5 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I post in the English section and the french 

the video I saw on the French thread was about dogs and not about Mika. If you have a vid on your computer you have to push the button below and choose the file or you put the url into the post.

Btw here you can find eberything about the Star academiy

Btw I think there isn´t nearly any video which isn´t alreaddy posted on MFC

Edited by Sabine64

4 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

the video I saw on the French thread was about dogs and not about Mika. If you have a vid on your computer you have to push the button below and choose the file or you put the url into the post.

It was on Facebook. It Mika. I post the link

https://fb.watch/7GsSC3Kyn3/

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

It was on Facebook. It Mika. I post the link

5 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

there is the link. Can you tell me if it work