2022 - RESCHEDULED: Mika @ Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 12 April 2022 (was 5 April)

Mikasister

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 5 April 2022
22 hours ago, Asher_Em said:

I'm hoping that I can go to this concert! I had tickets to the Revelation tour and was so bummed when it was canceled. 

Officially got my ticket! Can't wait to see everyone there! <3

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, starlightblossom said:

I got my tickets too! The last time I saw Mika was maybe way back in like 2015?  2014? In Denver Colorado. So Im very excited to see him again. Ive been a big fan and have been listening to him since I was like 2011 ish. 

Ahh! That's amazing! I bet it'll be so cool to see how he's grown since then! I've never seen him live before so I'm not sure what to expect. Either way, I can't wait!

• Like 2

Thanks for the presale! In the tickets buying stress/ excitement  I bought two tickets first row seated central (but platinum cost....) and then I realised there is the standing area. Does anyone know if the standing area is right in front of the seated area? In any case really looking forward to this trip :)

50 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Thanks for the presale! In the tickets buying stress/ excitement  I bought two tickets first row seated central (but platinum cost....) and then I realised there is the standing area. Does anyone know if the standing area is right in front of the seated area? In any case really looking forward to this trip :)

The standing area is right in front of the stage. I was about to do the same thing as you, then I noticed the pit and bought two tickets there. I can’t wait to see him again 😍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chiara loves Mika said:

The standing area is right in front of the stage. I was about to do the same thing as you, then I noticed the pit and bought two tickets there. I can’t wait to see him again 😍

I guess they will remove the seats in the first rows then otherwise there is really not much room looking at the pictures. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

I guess they will remove the seats in the first rows then otherwise there is really not much room looking at the pictures. 

I believe so. I found only a few pictures of concerts in Kings Theatre and you can’t really see how the pit works. Anyway, they’ll figure it out ☺️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jinny321 said:

Woohoo got my tix! In the pit/standing area. Flying in from CA. The last time I saw Mika was in 2015, in LA then NY at the Good Morning America Summer Concert series. 

Thank you for the presale!! 

I remember meeting you in NYC! Welcome back! And I guess I'll see you in Brooklyn! :roll1:

• Like 2

So this website shows you what the view is from certain seats at various venues. I found this for Kings Theatre:

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/106237/Kings+Theatre+(Brooklyn)/section-1/row-Q/seat-9/

From what I understand, Row Q is the first row of seats when they remove the seats in front to make the pit.

As I think you can see from this photo, the people standing in front of Row Q have no seats. Row Q seems pretty far from the stage, but the person who submitted these photos seems to think they had a good view, for what it's worth.

There are a few other views from Kings Theatre on this site, but to me they looked mostly like the seats were in place in the front, rather than the pit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

So this website shows you what the view is from certain seats at various venues. I found this for Kings Theatre:

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/106237/Kings+Theatre+(Brooklyn)/section-1/row-Q/seat-9/

From what I understand, Row Q is the first row of seats when they remove the seats in front to make the pit.

As I think you can see from this photo, the people standing in front of Row Q have no seats. Row Q seems pretty far from the stage, but the person who submitted these photos seems to think they had a good view, for what it's worth.

There are a few other views from Kings Theatre on this site, but to me they looked mostly like the seats were in place in the front, rather than the pit.

That’s a large sized pit it seems!  Thanks for sharing :)