2022 - RESCHEDULED: Mika @ Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 12 April 2022 (was 5 April)

Mikasister

Ahhhhh! Just over two weeks away! I won't be in NYC in time for the dinner on the 4th but I took the 5th off work so I can be in line with everyone. Has anyone decided what time they're arriving?

Edited by jknox1734
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, jknox1734 said:

Ahhhhh! Just over two weeks away! I won't be in NYC in time for the dinner on the 4th but I took the 5th off work so I can be in line with everyone. Has anyone decided what time they're arriving?

Sorry we won't see you for dinner!

I'm hoping that no one decides to go too early, especially if it's raining or cool. :dunno:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jknox1734 said:

Haha I'm hoping the same! It's not supposed to be very warm up here yet so I'd much rather not freeze!

In Paris, many weather forecasts said it would rain and instead we had beautiful days. So fingers crossed! :crossed:

• Like 2

BA0BEBB0-3D95-4E17-BF00-314684E92A87.gif.2403313f2733dd207731beff4616fd20.gifCan’t wait until our Mika Fan Club dinner in Brooklyn in two weeks! ❤️ I will be in midtown Manhattan a week from this  coming Saturday! ❤️ 
Looking forward to meeting everyone!❤️

Edited by MaureenG
  • Like 3

I can't believe how excited I am for this -- It's been 2 1/2 years since I've been in New York, since the last time I saw Mika there. I've missed traveling, I've missed the city, and I've missed Mika gigs. Yes, I went to Paris, which was absolutely incredible, but the symphonic gigs are such a different animal -- special spectacles with memories that I wouldn't trade for the world. But a live gig in my country, in my language, in a city I love, with the potential to hear new music... :swoon:

I simply do not know how I'm going to wait another 12 days. :excite:

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I can't believe how excited I am for this -- It's been 2 1/2 years since I've been in New York, since the last time I saw Mika there. I've missed traveling, I've missed the city, and I've missed Mika gigs. Yes, I went to Paris, which was absolutely incredible, but the symphonic gigs are such a different animal -- special spectacles with memories that I wouldn't trade for the world. But a live gig in my country, in my language, in a city I love, with the potential to hear new music... :swoon:

I simply do not know how I'm going to wait another 12 days. :excite:

Come to Boston! Then you have to wait even less :wink2: (I know you can’t schedule wise, but just imagine how awesome it would be if you could?? :biggrin2:)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Come to Boston! Then you have to wait even less :wink2: (I know you can’t schedule wise, but just imagine how awesome it would be if you could?? :biggrin2:)

You may also borrow my teleporter:

grafik.png.004de56e50a8a4eadbfe561a4daa06aa.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really wish I could, but unless there's a miracle...  :emot-sad:

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

You may also borrow my teleporter:

grafik.png.004de56e50a8a4eadbfe561a4daa06aa.png

Oh, if only those existed! My husband and I must say at least a couple times a week that we wish we could beam ourselves somewhere. Especially on those long drives to see my parents... :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I’ll see y’all in New York. I can’t believe I’m leaving a week from tomorrow to fly up there. If anyone is in midtown Manhattan let me know let’s get together.❤️
Safe travels everyone! ❤️

See y’all soon!❤️

Edited by MaureenG

35 minutes ago, adrianamejiap said:

I'm so excited to see you all and Mika again! I haven't seen him since 2013 at Le Poisson Rouge <3 I can't log into my old account but if anyone remembers me I am this girl :lmfao:       

529420_10201189697208722_1733228535_n.thumb.jpg.513f73b93dc037d5a643fa75ed72d575.jpg  c

If you want to get your old account back @dcdeb should be able to help you.  

Wonderful photo :swoon:

Have a blast with Mika :thumb_yello: :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, adrianamejiap said:

I'm so excited to see you all and Mika again! I haven't seen him since 2013 at Le Poisson Rouge <3 I can't log into my old account but if anyone remembers me I am this girl :lmfao:       

529420_10201189697208722_1733228535_n.thumb.jpg.513f73b93dc037d5a643fa75ed72d575.jpg  c

That picture is absolutely adorable ❤️ You both look so good!!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adrianamejiap said:

Awesome! I was wondering if you were coming to this gig.

See you soon!!! 

• Like 4