2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

Just now, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Cause I’m not getting there at 8am 

2 at the earliest especially since I’m alone 

The queuing is for the standing area; if you have a seat you should be OK (I think there was a separate entrance (or am I getting confused with another venue? ))

Just now, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Don’t get your hopes up even in the summer it can be cold here 

We get about a weeks worth of sun in the summer sometimes 

could even be tipping it down with rain 

I've heard about the rain. 😅

But it will probably not be -11 degrees C. :lmfao:

• Like 1

Just now, silver said:

The queuing is for the standing area; if you have a seat you should be OK (I think there was a separate entrance (or am I getting confused with another venue? ))

Okay thank you 

so this doesn’t really matter for me. I just felt very lost 

• Like 1

Just now, Prisca said:

I've heard about the rain. 😅

But it will probably not be -11 degrees C. :lmfao:

The last few years we've had a short but high heatwave in the summer. Anyone taking bets it'll happen for the queuing? Must pack sun cream. Spf 50! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Anyone looking at accommodation yet? There's a highly rated hostel very close to the venue, but it's pricey (for a hostel). 

Oh, I'm not ready to look for accommodation yet. :lmfao:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Hero said:

Anyone looking at accommodation yet? There's a highly rated hostel very close to the venue, but it's pricey (for a hostel). 

Already booked mine...:lmfao: i did look at the hostel too but just to let everyone know that a lot of the rooms have shared bathrooms, so i decided to go with another one

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I’ve tried to get my train tickets but it’s telling me it’s too early to book that far 

the excitement is too much to wait until July! I'm going to get the national express down as its so much cheeper but I'll wait to book it until nearer the time :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emily2b said:

the excitement is too much to wait until July! I'm going to get the national express down as its so much cheeper but I'll wait to book it until nearer the time :)

I have three trains (one which is only every hour) so will book though train line as I’ve always found that cheaper but it only went as far as June when I looked and even then said I couldn’t book (I wanted to know a rough price ) 

21 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I have three trains (one which is only every hour) so will book though train line as I’ve always found that cheaper but it only went as far as June when I looked and even then said I couldn’t book (I wanted to know a rough price ) 

You can only usually book tickets 3 months in advance.  And it is still possible that prices will rise next year.

1 minute ago, silver said:

You can only usually book tickets 3 months in advance.  And it is still possible that prices will rise next year.

Fair enough when I was at Uni I coukd get them a month earlier but I guess I’ll get them in April or may.

I was only looking out of curiosity now since I wanted an estimate  

Edited by Rebecca Wiseman

1 minute ago, Tiffany Nguyen said:

Hi! Trying to purchase the tickets on https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F005B8AF7BCE462?did=uklnfan2ps with MFCSPRING code but is anyone getting this error message at checkout??

Error 418 Not Authorized

Not Authorized

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-cdg20758-CDG 1639609108 3249044840

Varnish cache server

Code works OK for me  :dunno:

30 minutes ago, Tiffany Nguyen said:

Hi! Trying to purchase the tickets on https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F005B8AF7BCE462?did=uklnfan2ps with MFCSPRING code but is anyone getting this error message at checkout??

Error 418 Not Authorized

Not Authorized

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-cdg20758-CDG 1639609108 3249044840

Varnish cache server

Not sure what that means, but might be worth clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't work, maybe try a different browser? 

(I'm not a technical person, but this advice has worked for me and others before). Good luck!

Edit:  there's a known issue which gives that error message if you're connecting via a proxy server:

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360006456653-Error-Messages

Edited by Hero
  • Like 1

After explaining to my mum how we might have to get there really early to get a good spot and have to queue,  she now wants balcony seats.

So if anyone is interested I am looking to swap my 2 general standing tickets for 2 front row balcony seats, or if no one wants to swap but is looking to sell then that's ok too! Please PM me if you're interested.

Putting this in the extra ticket thread too! 😊

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I feel so stressed now, probably will continue to feel stressed until I can sort out my ticket situation, I feel stupid for not going for balcony seats in the first place 😔

Don't stress yourself. You still have plenty of time to find balcony seats. :itsok:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Don't stress yourself. You still have plenty of time to find balcony seats. :itsok:

I know, and I will try and remain positive about sorting this out. 😊

I just want things to go smoothly for my mum, it's been a long time for her too!

And I'm still filled with excitement too, how could I not be?! 😄

Also is it too early to discuss an MFC meet up and also fan actions? 😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

if it's not it would be so cool to do signs like we did in London in 2019! they were really effective, it made him smile and I can print off loads to take down! we would just have to think of something to write on them, and if it is too early to be thinking about this, forget I ever mentioned anything:lmfao:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Obviously  ive never been involved 

but if you wanted to do something similar to what you did in Paris and the boat ride the Thames is only 30 min train ride  tho an hours walk 

edit

i know the boat ride was just because it was the first time you’d all seem each other for a long time  but was my only thought 

Edited by Rebecca Wiseman
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Obviously  ive never been involved 

but if you wanted to do something similar to what you did in Paris and the boat ride the Thames is only 30 min train ride  tho an hours walk 

There might be a nearer bit of the Thames but the touristy area of the Thames at least is that far (like London eye area) 

• Like 1