2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Yeah I managed to get seated

somone said all the seated ones were sold out but that coukd just Be for pre sales 

Sorry just realised my question wasn't very clear, I mean did you choose the seat area you wanted? 😅

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Sorry just realised my question wasn't very clear, I mean did you choose the seat area you wanted? 😅

Oh no it just gave me a random seat (a good one from what I’ve worked out but random )

although I was in a panic to make sure I got them and could have missed the bit that gave me a choice 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I’d like to but also the fact I don’t really know anyone might make me want to try and stick to myself 

especially since most of you know each other well I’d feel very akward 

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Same here, my mind has gone into overdrive since getting tickets. 

As much as I am comfortable talking to people here, next July will be the first time for me meeting people I've been talking to on the internet! 😁

So you could say we're in the same boat! 

(Thames boat! 😅)

Och don’t worry about it :) The best part is that we all have 1 big thing in common: We love Mika and his music. The easiest conversation starter 👌 In Paris we had Mika’s songs playing; everyone was dancing ❤️ I went there on my own, but I knew I was going to be able to hang out with people. Plenty of folks I’ve already seen before or have known online for years, but I made new Mika friends too 😊 You’ll be fine ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

Och don’t worry about it :) The best part is that we all have 1 big thing in common: We love Mika and his music. The easiest conversation starter 👌 In Paris we had Mika’s songs playing; everyone was dancing ❤️ I went there on my own, but I knew I was going to be able to hang out with people. Plenty of folks I’ve already seen before or have known online for years, but I made new Mika friends too 😊 You’ll be fine ❤️

Yeah I’m sure whatever Ill enjoy it’s just the nerves now 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I remember seeing all the pictures from then, it was really lovely!

I was thinking because the tour is called Rite of Spring and Mika loves his flowers, we could make paper flowers with messages on to hold up. This would also be perfect if he sings Sanremo, the flowers could all be yellow! 😁

It was really cool and not to difficult to do/ arrange!

I LOVE that idea!! I guess the benefit is that as the American shows are first we can get an idea of what songs he might sing etc so we can plan any fan actions to that!

• Like 1

Just had a look at general sale tickets to see if I can get balcony seats, the Roundhouse website lets you choose from the seating area but there's none left! 😭

Fingers crossed that now general sale is happening some people might over buy (yes people actually do this) and sell extras in the coming weeks. 🤞

• Like 3

Just now, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just had a look at general sale tickets to see if I can get balcony seats, the Roundhouse website lets you choose from the seating area but there's none left! 😭

Fingers crossed that now general sale is happening some people might over buy (yes people actually do this) and sell extras in the coming weeks. 🤞

Ha ha ha. I have just checked the site as well.

No more sitted places. I think that standing ones will be sold out very quick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Sorry I looked aswell and didn’t see your reply before I posted 

it did look like there were some seats at the back free

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh know I’m so sorry… but don’t worry, usually closer to the date people do sell tickets.

I was actually guilty of overbuying for the Paris gig. But as I was selling my tickets I saw they offered REALLY good ones as extra the days before the concert! So don’t give up hope!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh know I’m so sorry… but don’t worry, usually closer to the date people do sell tickets.

I was actually guilty of overbuying for the Paris gig. But as I was selling my tickets I saw they offered REALLY good ones as extra the days before the concert! So don’t give up hope!!

I'm not going to worry too much, I have plenty of time to keep checking if people are selling. 😊

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha. I have just checked the site as well.

No more sitted places. I think that standing ones will be sold out very quick.

Why am I the only one still seeing seats 

thier at the back so wouldn’t  be great 

Edited by Rebecca Wiseman

26 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Roundhouse are showing seats at the very back mainly to the left of the stage, but Ticketmaster says sold out :dunno:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Roundhouse are showing seats at the very back mainly to the left of the stage, but Ticketmaster says sold out :dunno:

Ah I understand the confusing then since I was looking at roundhouse 

That's odd that they are saying different things hopefully they don't end up double booking

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Yeah I’m sure whatever Ill enjoy it’s just the nerves now 

It's like finally getting together with your chosen family :group_hug:We'll wear nametags as we did in Paris that was so helpful to figure out who was who :wink2: especially with all our online names and our real ones it used to be very complicated :lmfao:

And you can also exchange phone numbers with fans you don't want to miss. 

Don't worry everyone will welcome you with open arms :hug:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Ah I understand the confusing then since I was looking at roundhouse 

That's odd that they are saying different things hopefully they don't end up double booking

Roundhouse owns the venue so for sure they keep a bunch of tickets for it's site. Ticketmaster is an operator of sales.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It's like finally getting together with your chosen family :group_hug:We'll wear nametags as we did in Paris that was so helpful to figure out who was who :wink2: especially with all our online names and our real ones it used to be very complicated :lmfao:

And you can also exchange phone numbers with fans you don't want to miss. 

Don't worry everyone will welcome you with open arms :hug:

I mean my name on here is literally just my name cause I just connected to Facebook I think rather then using my online name (which is still partly my name)

Yeah as I said I was just overthinking my nerves I'm sure I'll have fun and get to know people 

I need to stop thinking that because I'm a newer fan I don't deserve to be there

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

You can already ask in the extra tickets thread then keep checking. I'm sure you'll find seats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I mean my name on here is literally just my name cause I just connected to Facebook I think rather then using my online name (which is still partly my name)

Yeah as I said I was just overthinking my nerves I'm sure I'll have fun and get to know people 

I need to stop thinking that because I'm a newer fan I don't deserve to be there

It doesn't make any difference don't worry :hug: Over the years I have seen many fans come and go and some stay forever but the new once as soon as they get active on MFC become part of the family so you are already :huglove: And the truth is all it takes is to love Mika and his music it doesn't matter when you started :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It doesn't make any difference don't worry :hug: Over the years I have seen many fans come and go and some stay forever but the new once as soon as they get active on MFC become part of the family so you are already :huglove: And the truth is all it takes is to love Mika and his music it doesn't matter when you started :thumb_yello:

Thanks 

Yeah I have felt welcome in the past 4 months and like talking to people 

And I guess it's easier to talk as at least you have one thing in common 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Heres a good pic that shows the seating.  There are not that many rows and quite well raked

If you got back row but on that first aisle you should still see across (my wife and daugher got E1 and E2, so on the aisle furthest left, 5th row back on that picture)

2036430bed943eae750a3bfd2817e8ce66dwdee6

Edited by pj_masters
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1