Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 minute ago, Marab said:

When I try to open the website, all this merch doesn't appear ...there is stil the only one black T shirt ,the same from the begining.

The new ones from The Rite of The spring Tour  ( the white one for example) don't appear .

False advertising Mika ? :no:

The new merch is just on the US store, hopefully the EU one will update soon.

This is the US store:

https://shopus.mikasounds.com/

They ship internationally but the postage is quite high.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The new merch is just on the US store, hopefully the EU one will update soon.

This is the US store:

They ship internationally but the postage is quite high.

It's possible that the discount code is only for the US... I think it's not mother's day everywhere, right? In Germany it's also this Sunday, but somewhere it was different... UK? France?

44 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

CJ is right, the merch is just on this site for now: 

I'm not sure if it will be available anywhere else. I’ll see what I can find out. 

I finally got my purchase !!! Not with my Phone (it localisated me in France ..) but with my laptop .

I got my white T shirt finally ! And the Mothersday code worked !

However the shipping and custom fees are prohibitive 😱

I will receive it after the june 16th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

It's possible that the discount code is only for the US... I think it's not mother's day everywhere, right? In Germany it's also this Sunday, but somewhere it was different... UK? France?

Our mothers day is in march 

I didn't actually check if the discount went thoughz it said it worked but I didn't look really 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, silver said:

When I try to get into the US site, it automatically redirects me to the UK/EU one  :sad:

Yes, they should offer an option to switch between stores... or maybe I just don't see it? Try a different browser, or deleting your cookies & cache. When I clicked on Mika's link today, I got a popup that asked me whether I wanted to switch to the store for my area. I neither clicked yes or no, but just outside of the popup, then it disappeared and since then I only see the US store, without getting asked again.

1 hour ago, silver said:

When I try to get into the US site, it automatically redirects me to the UK/EU one  :sad:

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, they should offer an option to switch between stores... or maybe I just don't see it? Try a different browser, or deleting your cookies & cache. When I clicked on Mika's link today, I got a popup that asked me whether I wanted to switch to the store for my area. I neither clicked yes or no, but just outside of the popup, then it disappeared and since then I only see the US store, without getting asked again.

Same for me, I got the popup asking if I wanted to redirect, clicked no, and haven't seen it on subsequent tries. 

@silver maybe it's remembering a previous request, if you've accessed the store before? Clearing cache and cookies might help? 

Edited by Hero

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

Same for me, I got the popup asking if I wanted to redirect, clicked no, and haven't seen it on subsequent tries. 

@silver maybe it's remembering a previous request, if you've accessed the store before? Clearing cache and cookies might help? 

Thanks, but I think the postage and import duties will make things too expensive anyway.  I'll wait to see what merch becomes available once the European gigs start.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Today (or rather at night) I received an email from Mika store about the discount.

This time when I clicked on "SHOP NOW" I had a pop-up asking if I want to switch to UK/EU page.

Well, maybe because I ordered postcards and a poster from US store?

The discount is valid till the end of 12th of May.

image.thumb.png.f2f700db152585db81a6737f4912c265.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

New Mika story.

:pbjt:Party mood! :biggrin2: Nice to see him wearing a seatbelt. I already noticed he did in the US on the way to Coachella, but in Italy he often doesn't care about it (I guess Italian police doesn't care either, but I'm rather worried about his safety than about him having to pay fines :dunno_grin:).

59 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Love it that he's sharing this with us. :wub2: I'm not a runner, but it's very relatable that he feels he needs to get out of this Eurovision bubble for a bit, and run outside, with a beautiful view, instead of on a treadmill in his hotel.

But, is that a mosquito on his forehead?! 🙀

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ahhh who knew he was a runner? Makes sense though, most efficient full body and cardio workout :thumb_yello: 

(Yes I’m also a runner :lol3:)

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

You didn't? :blink: He's posted and mentioned it a few times. 

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I remember him saying that he dislikes it, haha. Maybe he isn’t an avid runner, I guess I’m just pleasantly surprised. 

Don't you remember his live during pandemic? He was running every day around Acropolis Hill. I think this was the moment when he really started to build his body of which he is so proud now (especially on stage :wink2:  )

• Like 3