Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

Impressive bouquet! :shocked: I didn't even notice how huge it is, until he showed himself next to it! And very pretty, especially love the fluff! :mikalove: I wonder if that's Pampas Grass, we have that in our garden (guess why :teehee:).

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

Impressive bouquet! :shocked: I didn't even notice how huge it is, until he showed himself next to it! And very pretty, especially love the fluff! :mikalove: I wonder if that's Pampas Grass, we have that in our garden (guess why :teehee:).

If this bouquet impressed him so much so what did he say seeing our huge bouquet in Philharmonie de Paris in October 2021? :lol3:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think he never saw it :facepalm:

That was the one in NY, and I suppose he did see it on social media - but he posted a story about the Philharmonie bouquet in October. :wub2:

• Like 3

From Instagram @hangarfour 
 ・・・ 
 It truly takes a village to execute campaigns dedicated to global change and we're excited to share our team not only won ONE Social Impact Award, but were regconized for honorable mention in FOUR categories for 2022. Thank you @PRNews for this recognition. #SocialImpact Awards

1. Diversity and Inclusion Program Organizational Mission: WINNER for @Indeedworks x @MIKAinstagram Soundtrack of Empathy
2. CSR Event Communications and Campaign Awards: HONORABLE MENTION Indeed x MIKA Soundtrack of Empathy
3. PSA Communications and Campaign Awards: HONORABLE MENTION @centersinatra x Flip Rodriguez
4. Transparency or Trust Campaign/Initiative Comms and Campaign Awards: HONORABLE MENTION Barbara Sinatra Children's Center x Flip Rodriguez
5. Video Storytelling Communications and Campaign Awards: HONORABLE MENTION Barbara Sinatra Children's Center x Flip Rodriguez

Visit our link in bio to read more!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdtE-goMoN4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1654430344614.png

1654430355530.png

1654430361476.png

1654430372417.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

From Instagram @hangarfour 
 ・・・ 
 It truly takes a village to execute campaigns dedicated to global change and we're excited to share our team not only won ONE Social Impact Award, but were regconized for honorable mention in FOUR categories for 2022. Thank you @PRNews for this recognition. #SocialImpact Awards

1. Diversity and Inclusion Program Organizational Mission: WINNER for @Indeedworks x @MIKAinstagram Soundtrack of Empathy
2. CSR Event Communications and Campaign Awards: HONORABLE MENTION Indeed x MIKA Soundtrack of Empathy

I wonder if Mika will receive any trophy on Monday the 6 of June...

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Well, in some circles growing Pampas grass in the garden indicates that you're swingers... 🤭

but in your case I'm guessing it's all about the fluff. 😁😉

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Was just thinking… if the bouquet is “half the size of Mika”, it’s as big as me! 🙈

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Die foto's zijn gewoon...:zwijmel:

❤❤❤

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Die foto's zijn gewoon...:zwijmel:

❤❤❤

💕💕💕👍💕💕💕