How I discovered Mika and his music 🎶

Katayoon

Hello every body I’m katayoon. I think my name is a little bit hard for you to pronounce if it is, you can also call me katy .:biggrin2:

I’m so excited to be a member of this club and an amazing fandom.

I discovered lovely Mika accidentally just six months ago😄

This is the story:D

Since there are online classes due to corona virus we have some groups in social media for different classes so we have one for chemistry 

and our chemistry teacher is really a cool person:lol:

Once he sent us a song to listen to called relax take it easy and told us not to be stressed out for the university entry exam:lol3:

So I listened to it and I thought that maybe it was an old song then I googled Mika and when I saw Mika’s age on the internet I was really shocked and told myself that how I didn’t know about this singer! Actually I was shocked because he is young but I had never heard his name before:sad:

Then I started to listen to more Mika songs and I fell in love with all of his songs. Even my mother loves his music too😆

Now I feel so lucky that I can listen to his unique songs and that I can be a fan of such a precious human being:mikalove:

• Like 9

Hello Katy and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:I'm sure you'll enioy this place. Check this thead to find your way around:

And if you want to discover fantastic treasures, take a look at this one: 

Enjoy it!! :wink2:

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC:) Your story of how you heard about Mika is so sweet and your teacher is definitely a cool person! I agree that some of his songs have a sort of a vintage feel, which I guess is why you thought it was an old song.

Discovering Mika & his music is such a fun thing to do. Wish you lots of fun here! :)

Edited by Nadiaa
  • Like 2

Hi and welcome! I'm Lindsey and I live in Indiana, USA. I'm a newer fan myself, I joined MFC this past fall. Relax, Take It Easy is one of my favorites, I've been listening to it a lot lately. That's a great first MIKA song to be exposed to! Everyone's so nice and helpful here, you've made a great choice signing up. See you around the site!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...