PREVENDITA/PRESALE! The Magic Piano Tour in Italy Coming Autumn 2022!

dcdeb

10 minutes ago, Anna97 said:

Che io sappia su TicketOne si possono comunque acquistare solo 4 biglietti, a prescindere dalla prevendita... quindi anche domani non potrai prenderli tutti e 6, ti conviene fare due ordini separati

Ho controllato e senza prevendita si possono comprare più di 4 biglietti  :yes:

Looks like I'll be going to Rome. :teehee: Also got tickets for Florence, thanks to a friend, but I'm not sure I can make these - especially if Verona is the Sat/Sun before. It's such a pretty theater tho! :wub2:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have a technical question. Il looks like we can't print tickets. We have them in our mobile apps.

In the confirmation email you received, there is a link where you can download the ticket as a PDF. :wink2:

grafik.thumb.png.e09468fc465cb5b9724becc013a3ae95.png

• Like 1

Just now, Prisca said:

In the confirmation email you received, there is a link where you can download the ticket as a PDF. :wink2:

Well, it's like that when you bought it with "Stampa@casa" and I don't know with the other possibilities. :dunno_grin:

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have a technical question. Il looks like we can't print tickets. We have them in our mobile apps.

But how to give the ticket if I buy it for my friend? :huh:

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, it's like that when you bought it with "Stampa@casa" and I don't know with the other possibilities. :dunno_grin:

yes, as Prisca said. I also first clicked on "e-ticket" but that's the mobile one, I think, so I chose "print @ home" instead. Not sure how you can get the e-tickets to other people, maybe you can send it via the ticketone website?

12 minutes ago, MartinaCavagna2001 said:

e per le date di Verona, ancora non si sa proprio nulla? io ho ancora due buoni del concerto che avrebbe dovuto fare il 10 agosto 2020, saltato causa covid :(

The dates for Verona will be announced until February 12.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, but I am not able to save it as PDF. The format is not possible to open on my laptop.

Well, the tickets I bought today are for me, so not a problem.

But probably I will buy  Verona tickets for my friend and I want to be sure she will be able to use it.

Well I can save a screen shot.

But is it possible to send the ticket to someone else's TicketOne account?

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

yes, as Prisca said. I also first clicked on "e-ticket" but that's the mobile one, I think, so I chose "print @ home" instead. Not sure how you can get the e-tickets to other people, maybe you can send it via the ticketone website?

Maybe the "print@home" would be OK.

I hope they will accept printed version too.

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, but I am not able to save it as PDF. The format is not possible to open on my laptop.

Well, the tickets I bought today are for me, so not a problem.

But probably I will buy  Verona tickets for my friend and I want to be sure she will be able to use it.

Well I can save a screen shot.

But is it possible to send the ticket to someone else's TicketOne account?

Check the conditions on the ticket website - they should explain about electronic tickets and how to transfer them

• Thanks 1

Thank you Deb for the presale❤️❤️. We have something to look forward to again❤️❤️. I am older now, my heart and my head need a rest. My son was ready in front of the PC, for case I need his help... But yesssss, I have tickets👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hi everyone 😉

Just wanted to thanks MFC (especially Deb and all admin involved) and MIKA 😘 for that marvellous pre fan opportunity...

I already knew that kind of stuff with some other artists but you had to pay for your subscription in order to get an advantage in their tickets sales... that was not that good...

(In the same way, you can pay to meet an artist or ente earlier in the venue, that can be useful but is a bit shameful I think)

So... nevertheless....

Not sure I will still be able to read here (and maybe write) because maybe I will be deceased 🤭

I have taken tickets for the 2 Roma and the 2 Firenze 🤭

My husband is going to kill me 😅

But I took a ticket for him each time 😆 so maybe I will have some tickets to re sale later on 😉

LOVE YOU MFCers 🥰 and LOVE YOU MIKA ❤️

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Daniela Lami said:

Qualcuno che sarà a Roma il 3 ottobre in prima fila (magari posto 12 o 16)?

Sarà il mio primo concerto da sola...

Me but non parlo Italiano , solo capisco un po. Do you speak English ou tu parles français ou espagnol ?