Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am so sorry for everybody... Mika has tears in his eyes.... For sure it was very important for him to be in Paris.

I hope he will make it for La Star Academie tonight.

I hope too that he will make it to La Star Academy. I will try and give him my gifts after the broadcast if he is there.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, krysady said:

Just saw on the news TV that Pisa is badly affected by a strong storm and Florence airport as well.

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I hope too that he will make it to La Star Academy. I will try and give him my gifts after the broadcast if he is there.

I don't know if it's his flight but it looks like it took off at 15:20 (instead of 12:40) from Pisa.

image.thumb.png.e5c606b9f0ec01983e51a0c41b240826.png

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't know if it's his flight but it looks like it took off at 15:20 (instead of 12:40) from Pisa.

image.thumb.png.e5c606b9f0ec01983e51a0c41b240826.png

I found a flight from Pisa to Paris that took off a few minutes ago, at 18:40. Anyway, I think he'll make it to the SA

EDIT I think it's this one, when is SA starts?

Screenshot (512).png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, krysady said:

I found a flight from Pisa to Paris that took off a few minutes ago, at 18:40. Anyway, I think he'll make it to the SA

EDIT I think it's this one, when is SA starts?

Screenshot (512).png

This one was scheduled for 6:40 pm and Mika was already in the plane around 15:30 when he posted his story.

That's why I think he took Air France scheduled for 12:40 to be on time for the signing session.

Anyway it's not so important. May he arrives on time to make Star Academie :thumb_yello:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

This one was scheduled for 6:40 pm and Mika was already in the plane around 15:30 when he posted his story.

That's why I think he took Air France scheduled for 12:40 to be on time for the signing session.

Anyway it's not so important. May he arrives on time to make Star Academie :thumb_yello:

Yes, you're right, I had no idea when the signing session was scheduled. 

• Like 3

I assume you've seen the stories by now. Mika came out at the artist exit after his performance at La Star Academy.  We lined up and he gave everyone an autograph and also took most of the presents, even though he was traveling on a motorcycle. :wub2:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I assume you've seen the stories by now. Mika came out at the artist exit after his performance at La Star Academy.  We lined up and he gave everyone an autograph and also took most of the presents, even though he was traveling on a motorcycle. :wub2:

I'm so glad Mika made it for Star Academy and you got the chance to meet him! ❤

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Thanks for the updates, I didn't see any videos and was wondering if he came out afterwards. I'm glad for you all :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

Just saw on the news about the attack in Central Paris last night where one person was killed 😥. I hope everyone there last night and staying over today are safe and well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Ha ha so funny as always………l.l.l.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2