Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

37 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0gsh_So_mt/

mikainstagram

Reunited with my old piano for the first time in 2 years. I sat down and started playing a bit of one of my favourite songs from the new album - 30 secondes.

:wub2:

Can he play it like this at gigs please?! ❤ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hero said:

You can feel his pleasure at being reunited. :wub2:Where is this, do we know? Also, zoom in on the carved leg of the table behind him. Unexpected creepy doll face! 

I think it's the same house we are seeing lately both in Mika and Andy Instagram. 

When Mika stands up at the end of the song  I think you can see the blue tiles on the kitchen wall that we can see in the last Andy story ( happy eggs) and in Mika story with the Bruxelles sprouts. 

I think this house is definitely in Uk, but who knows where :dunno:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I think it's the same house we are seeing lately both in Mika and Andy Instagram. 

When Mika stands up at the end of the song  I think you can see the blue tiles on the kitchen wall that we can see in the last Andy story ( happy eggs) and in Mika story with the Bruxelles sprouts. 

I think this house is definitely in Uk, but who knows where :dunno:

Didn't Mika and his siblings buy one of  the houses where they used to live ( in London)? Maybe the pics and video were taken there.

6 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Didn't Mika and his siblings buy one of  the houses where they used to live ( in London)? Maybe the pics and video were taken there.

In a recent belgian interview he said that that house is under renovation and that it will become an atelier with a studio. It will be ready next spring. 

His family house is in central London while this house appears to be in the country.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

In a recent belgian interview he said that that house is under renovation and that it will become an atelier with a studio. It will be ready next spring. 

His family house is in central London while this house appears to be in the country.

Oh really?

Do you remember which interview it was?

I am trying to read and listen to all possible interviews but it seems I missed this one :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Sh*t, I had hoped for the 15th, as they told us after the Star Academy recording. :crybaby: On the 16th hubby is away, so I'm not sure I can make it, as someone has to take care of the kids. :emot-sad: 

• Sad 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0t-cTLNuMU/

&

"Si je ne l’avais pas suivi jusqu’à sa voiture, je pense que je ne serais pas là à vous parler."
Sa carrière musicale, il la doit à un sacré coup de poker. Voici l’histoire de @mikainstagram, racontée par Mika.

• Like 3