Mika in Italian press - 2023

Kumazzz

Rai 2

09/05/2023

RaiPlay

https://www.raiplay.it/guidatv?channel=rai-2&date=09-05-2023

20:15

Eurovision Song Contest Anteprima - Prima semifinale

https://www.raiplay.it/video/2023/05/Eurovision-Song-Contest-2023---Anteprima-dee06152-267a-46f8-bd14-fe397093b448.html

1683663165346_1683663133717.jpeg.1fe52fa0e31e8f7282c25f5d6fc6e940.jpeg

St 2023
11 min
News e curiosità sull'Eurovision Song Contest: da Liverpool, Mara Maionchi e Gabriele Corsi ci raccontano l'evento ed i suoi protagonisti.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Rai 2

09/05/2023

RaiPlay

https://www.raiplay.it/guidatv?channel=rai-2&date=09-05-2023

20:15

Eurovision Song Contest Anteprima - Prima semifinale

https://www.raiplay.it/video/2023/05/Eurovision-Song-Contest-2023---Anteprima-dee06152-267a-46f8-bd14-fe397093b448.html

1683663165346_1683663133717.jpeg.1fe52fa0e31e8f7282c25f5d6fc6e940.jpeg

St 2023
11 min
News e curiosità sull'Eurovision Song Contest: da Liverpool, Mara Maionchi e Gabriele Corsi ci raccontano l'evento ed i suoi protagonisti.

You'll see clips with Mika in the first 3 minutes.

• Like 1

Libero

11 Maggio 2023

Page 26

TELE...RACCOMANDO

L’Eurofestival non sfonda

CHI SCENDE (“Eurovision Song Contest”)

Certo, era solo la prima semifinale del concorso canoro europeo che culminerà sabato con la finale, ma nonostante alla conduzione perl’Italia cifosse una coppia brillante (Gabriele Corsi e Mara Maionchi), il tuttoè sembratoabbastanza soft e senza particolari colpi di scena. Considerando però chel’anno scorsolamanifestazione si svolse a Torino col trio Cattelan-Mika-Pausini al timone e fu trasmessa su Rai 1, l’ascolto dell’8.6% di share con 1.824.000 spettatori suRai 2 nonè certo da recordmaaccontenta comunque gli sponsor , anche perché attenzione mediatica in questa fase è rivolta ad altre vicende e l’effetto Manneskin non può durare in eterno.

:uk: Google translator

TEL ... I RECOMMEND

The Eurovision Song Contest does not break through

WHO COMES OFF (“Eurovision Song Contest”)

Of course, it was only the first semi-final of the European singing competition which will culminate on Saturday with the final, but despite the management for Italy there was a brilliant couple (Gabriele Corsi and Mara Maionchi), everything seemed quite soft and without particular twists. However, considering that last year the event took place in Turin with the Cattelan-Mika-Pausini trio at the helm and was broadcast on Rai 1, the 8.6% audience share with 1,824,000 viewers on Rai 2 is certainly not record-breaking but satisfied however the sponsors, also because media attention in this phase is directed to other events and the Manneskin effect cannot last forever.

Libero11Maggio2023-p_26.thumb.jpg.b7e34d536242b24b2ab763b62748b753.jpg

Libero11Maggio2023-page26.thumb.jpg.6c22cf9748bbbb37fa024bacbe9f217c.jpg

Vivi Milano

17 Maggio 2023

gyuyi.jpg.6258ba8032829b5b54b6a0134abff1dd.jpg

page 4

in copertina

Classica, pop e jazz: «Piano City» dilaga dai Giardini di Villa Reale alle periferie con 250 tra concerti e incontri.

Da mercoledì le anteprime, da venerdì la rassegna ufficiale. Per voi oltre 400 posti riservati

Il travolgente fascino artistico e personale e la simpatia inclusiva di Mika (al Castello il 17) e la spontanea naturalezza di Frida Bollani & Paolo Jannacci (all’Anfiteatro del Liberty il 18): la XII edizione di «Piano City» apre con il «botto», regalando due anteprime di grandissimo richiamo prima della vera e propria programmazione, che anche quest’anno, per tre giorni, colonizza strade e piazze, edifici e cortili in un festival diffuso totalmente gratuito.

Da tempo diretto da Riccarda Belgiojoso e Titti Santini, il festival trasforma Milano in un inclusivo palcoscenico dal 19 al 21 maggio, innestando sull’ossatura fondante novità e ritorni: star della tastiera e talenti emergenti, professionisti e dilettanti di livello, studenti (rappresentati i Conservatori di Milano, Bergamo e Bari, la Civica e l’Accademia di Imola), «kids» e «guest».

I 250 appuntamenti del cartellone intersecano pop e classica, rock e jazz, cantautorato e crossover, elettronica, contemporanea e world music, hip hop e flamenco in un intreccio di generi e stili tutto da studiare per assecondare gusti personali o provare nuove emozioni con un unico protagonista: il pianoforte.

I giardini della Galleria d’Arte Moderna in via Palestro sono il cuore nevralgico, dall’inaugurazione con Stefano Bollani & Alessandro Baricco al concerto finale di Venerus. Ma i City Concert «occupano» l’intera mappa cittadina: periferie, musei, grandi hotel, circoli e locali, parchi e arene, dal Monumentale al Castello, dalla Rotonda Besana a Triennale, Bagatti Valsecchi, Ippodromo, Ex Macello…

Dopo tre anni riprendono inoltre gli House Concert (su prenotazione) che aprono case private e cortili, creando anche legami inediti fra pubblico ed esecutori. Accanto alle Piano Lesson, arrivano i Piano Reading: incontri fra musica e letteratura con vari scrittori. Non resta che lasciarsi guidare da suoni & melodie: perché per tre giorni, come sottolinea Riccarda Belgiojoso, «Milano si colora di miliardi di note per un festival unico»

ViviMilano17Maggio2023-p.4.thumb.jpg.67f19beabaec99e9df5cbd2f812b6743.jpg

10 concerti da non perdere

Il primo exploit è Mika «a lume di candela»

1.Entertainer intelligente e seducente, Mika ha ideato un recital «a lume di candela», ghiotta anticipazione che si impone come clou della programmazione di Piano City. Anche perché la raffinatissima popstar dà così idealmente il via al suo tour 2023: che parte dall’Asia (dove i concerti sono già sold out) e a luglio sarà nelle arene italiane. xMercoledì 17, ore 21 Castello Sforzesco, p.za Castello. Ingresso su prenotazione.

ViviMilano17Maggio2023-p4_mika.thumb.jpg.c603ca44a963d8a0e8ecbf7b8c335f48.jpg

Spoiler

on the cover

Classical, pop and jazz: «Piano City» spreads from the Gardens of Villa Reale to the suburbs with 250 concerts and meetings.

From Wednesday the previews, from Friday the official review. Over 400 reserved seats for you

The overwhelming artistic and personal charm and inclusive sympathy of Mika (at the Castle on the 17th) and the spontaneous naturalness of Frida Bollani & Paolo Jannacci (at the Liberty Amphitheater on the 18th): the XII edition of «Piano City» opens with the « bang», giving away two previews of great appeal before the actual programming, which again this year, for three days, colonizes streets and squares, buildings and courtyards in a totally free widespread festival.

Directed for some time by Riccarda Belgiojoso and Titti Santini, the festival transforms Milan into an inclusive stage from 19 to 21 May, grafting novelties and returns onto the founding framework: keyboard stars and emerging talents, high-level professionals and amateurs, students (represented by Conservatories of Milan, Bergamo and Bari, the Civica and the Academy of Imola), «kids» and «guest».

The 250 appointments on the bill intersect pop and classical, rock and jazz, songwriting and crossover, electronic, contemporary and world music, hip hop and flamenco in a mix of genres and styles to be studied to satisfy personal tastes or experience new emotions with a single protagonist: the piano.

The gardens of the Galleria d'Arte Moderna in via Palestro are the nerve center, from the inauguration with Stefano Bollani & Alessandro Baricco to the final concert of Venerus. But the City Concerts «occupy» the entire city map: suburbs, museums, large hotels, clubs and clubs, parks and arenas, from the Monumentale to the Castle, from the Rotonda Besana to the Triennale, Bagatti Valsecchi, Racecourse, Ex Macello…

After three years, the House Concerts also resume (by reservation) which open private houses and courtyards, also creating unprecedented links between the public and the performers. Alongside the Piano Lessons, Piano Readings arrive: meetings between music and literature with various writers. All that remains is to let yourself be guided by sounds & melodies: because for three days, as Riccarda Belgiojoso points out, «Milan is colored by billions of notes for a unique festival»

10 concerts not to be missed

The first exploit is Mika «by candlelight»

1. Intelligent and seductive entertainer, Mika has created a "candlelight" recital, a greedy anticipation that imposes itself as the highlight of the Piano City programming. Also because the very refined pop star thus ideally kicks off her 2023 tour: which starts from Asia (where the concerts are already sold out) and will be in the Italian arenas in July.

Wednesday 17, 9 pm Castello Sforzesco, p.za Castello. Entry by reservation.

• Like 1

There's a Corriere della Sera article on Mika today.

https://www.corriere.it/cronache/23_maggio_17/mika-il-mio-pianoforte-ed-io-quelle-prime-lezioni-parigi-fuga-insieme-londra-solo-lui-sa-alcune-cose-me-6645096e-f426-11ed-b9e0-c96fade46b2d.shtml

Mika: «Il mio pianoforte ed io, quelle prime lezioni a Parigi, la fuga (insieme) a Londra. Solo lui sa alcune cose di me»

di Mika

«Era l’unico con cui potevo aprirmi in completa sincerità, per dar sfogo alle mie paure, piangere in privato, ma senza sentirmi solo. Con lui ho scritto più della metà delle mie canzoni»

Il pianoforte, a casa mia, c’è sempre stato. Dapprima marrone, un piano verticale noleggiato in un negozio del 13° arrondissement. Avevo cinque anni e vivevamo a Parigi. Su insistenza di mia madre, le mie sorelle e io abbiamo tutti preso lezioni di pianoforte. Fu allora che due signore entrarono nella nostra vita, due sorelle sulla sessantina, approdate in Francia dall’Est Europa a pochi anni l’una dell’altra. Una portava i capelli in una crocchia tirata e lucida; l’altra li lasciava sciolti, lunghi e selvaggi. Bevevano il caffè e ogni loro gesto sembrava sincronizzato, in una specie di contrappunto orchestrato di cenni, sguardi e accenti. Una cominciava una frase esattamente una battuta prima che l’altra avesse finito di parlare: parole e segni esistevano soltanto all’unisono. Se avessero voluto fare altrimenti, sarebbero parse incoerenti e forse un po’ folli: era l’insieme a tenerle in equilibrio.

Una sincronia, la loro, che veniva esaltata da un insolito metodo di insegnamento. La sorella dello chignon si sedeva alla mia destra e si occupava esclusivamente della mia mano destra, mentre quella dalla chioma selvaggia si sedeva a sinistra e pensava a quel lato. Ognuna si rivolgeva alla mano di cui si era incaricata, e talvolta la mano parlava per loro, la sinistra alla destra, arrivando a chiederle di fare questo o quello.

Pare surreale, lo ammetto, ma era l’unica versione di una lezione di pianoforte che avessi conosciuto, e non ci trovavo niente da ridere. Anzi, era magica. Le sorelle erano le marionettiste in uno spettacolo con quattro protagonisti: la mia mano sinistra, la destra, il pianoforte, io.

Quando lasciammo Parigi, in gran fretta, avevo sette anni. Problemi finanziari non avevano lasciato ai miei genitori altra scelta se non abbandonare il Paese e cercare fortuna altrove. Quasi tutte le nostre suppellettili vennero vendute, ma due mesi prima della partenza il negozio del pianoforte era fallito, aveva abbassato le saracinesche ed era stato messo all’asta. Fu così che lo strumento restò in nostro possesso, una delle poche cose che ci accompagnarono nel trasferimento a Londra, assieme a pentole e stoviglie, tavoli e sedie. Alle nostre spalle Parigi e le due maestre.

Quando finalmente il pianoforte arrivò a Londra aveva un’aria stranita, come un amico in visita da un altro mondo. Fu sistemato in un locale interrato, davanti alla finestra, e lo dipingemmo di bianco, come tutti gli arredi - pochi -che ci avevano seguito da Parigi. Per «cominciare una nuova vita», diceva mia madre.

E davvero ricominciò lì, la mia nuova vita, seduto al pianoforte ora bianco, nell’interrato dove mi rintanavo a suonare, lontano dal resto della famiglia. Lo spettacolo musicale delle marionette, che aveva deliziato le mie lezioni francesi, svanì all’istante e senza le due maestre io cominciai a fare la conoscenza diretta dello strumento che mi stava davanti. Non era più un’opera per quattro attori, ma semplicemente una conversazione a due, il piano ed io, e come in tutte le conversazioni normali, il piano suonava e io rispondevo , cantando.

I nostri dialoghi suonati e cantati riprendevano ogni giorno, per ore e ore, e proseguirono nelle settimane, mesi e anni successivi. Era, quello, l’unico luogo dove potevo aprirmi in completa sincerità, per dar sfogo alle mie paure, piangere in privato, ma senza sentirmi solo. Dove potevo esprimere i miei desideri, quasi come accarezzare una lanterna magica e veder apparire il genio. Dove potevo parlare di soldi, di sesso, di amori immaginari. A tu per tu con il mio pianoforte si è sempre dipanata una conversazione intensa. Col tempo, gli argomenti si sono fatti più complessi e le risposte del pianoforte più articolate, ma voce e piano hanno conservato il loro equilibrio, uno al servizio dell’altra, abbracciati nella melodia.

Restavo accanto alla finestra dell’interrato: se guardavo fuori, in su, vedevo le gambe e i piedi della gente che camminava lungo il marciapiede. Gli altri erano là, fuori, il pianoforte ed io ero eravamo nel nostro mondo. Quella sensazione di calore che ti pervade quando riesci, dal nulla, a costruirti il tuo mondo, non la abbandoni più una volta che l’hai sperimentata. Non è un’emozione normale, io la chiamo super emozione, capace di trasformarti in eroe o mostro, in una fragile foglia tremante o un dio raggiante seduzione. Non avrei mai rinunciato al mio pianoforte, sapevo che questi scambi musicali avrebbero salvato la mia vita.

Il pianoforte ha qualcosa di straordinariamente versatile, una qualità ineguagliata da altri strumenti. Quando premi un tasto, ne emerge una nota perfetta. Premi con più forza, o delicatamente, con un tocco breve o tenuto, e la nota sarà sempre precisa e intonata. È lo strumento per tutti, dal pub londinese ai jazz club fumosi, fino alle filarmoniche più prestigiose. Attorno al pianoforte si costruiscono universi o si raccolgono gli affetti famigliari, ma non ce n’è uno che assomigli a un altro, per voce o personalità.

Il mio vecchio pianoforte è ancora a casa, a Wetherby Place. La vernice bianca si è scheggiata, ha messo a nudo il vecchio marrone. È ancora lì, stesso posto, accanto alla finestra, in attesa del prossimo incontro. Con lui ho scritto più della metà delle mie canzoni, eppure le sue possibilità sono illimitate, come infiniti sono gli argomenti. So che può sembrare assurdo, ma sento che era destino incontrarci a Parigi, e poi che io fossi lì, con lui, accanto alla finestra di Londra, lo sguardo rivolto al mondo fuori, con la gente che va su e giù.

Ci sono dialoghi che lasciano la stanza e finiscono negli AirPod e nei telefoni di quelle stesse persone che passano davanti alla mia finestra, mentre altre conversazioni restano strettamente private. Canzoni e parole, belle, struggenti, che rimarranno per sempre racchiuse tra quelle mura e non saranno mai ascoltate da nessuno. Ecco il segreto che alimenta le nostre conversazioni quando sono a tu per tu con il mio pianoforte: ci sono cose che resteranno custodite nel mistero.

17 maggio 2023 (modifica il 17 maggio 2023 | 07:44)

Mika: «My piano and me, those first lessons in Paris, the escape (together) in London. Only he knows a few things about me"

by Mika

«He was the only one with whom I could open up in complete sincerity, to give vent to my fears, cry in private, but without feeling alone. I wrote more than half of my songs with him."

The piano has always been there in my house. Brown at first, a vertical plane rented from a shop in the 13th arrondissement. I was five years old and we lived in Paris. At my mother's insistence, my sisters and I all took piano lessons. It was then that two ladies entered our lives, two sisters in their sixties, who arrived in France from Eastern Europe within a few years of each other. One of her wore her hair in a tight, shiny bun; the other left them loose, long and wild. They drank coffee and their every gesture seemed synchronized, in a kind of orchestrated counterpoint of nods, glances and accents. One began a sentence exactly one bar before the other had finished speaking: words and signs existed only in unison. If they had wanted to do otherwise, they would have seemed incoherent and perhaps a little crazy: it was the whole that kept them in balance.

A synchrony, theirs, which was enhanced by an unusual teaching method. The sister with the bun sat to my right and worked exclusively on my right hand, while the one with the wild hair sat to the left and thought about that side. Each spoke to the hand she had taken charge of, and sometimes her hand spoke for them, left to right, even asking her to do this or that.

Sounds surreal, I admit, but it was the only version of a piano lesson I'd known, and I couldn't find anything to laugh about. In fact, it was magical. The sisters were the puppeteers in a show with four protagonists: my left hand, my right hand, the piano, me.

When we left Paris, in a great hurry, I was seven years old. Financial troubles had left my parents no choice but to flee the country and seek their fortunes elsewhere. Almost all of our furnishings were sold, but two months before we left, the piano shop had gone bankrupt, had lowered its shutters and had been auctioned off. Thus it was that the instrument remained in our possession, one of the few things that accompanied us on the move to London, together with pots and pans, tables and chairs. Behind us Paris and the two teachers.

When the piano finally arrived in London it looked strange, like a friend visiting from another world. It was placed in a basement room, in front of the window, and we painted it white, like all the furnishings - few - that had followed us from Paris. To "start a new life," my mother used to say.

And my new life really began there again, sitting at the now white piano, in the basement where I holed up to play, away from the rest of the family. The musical puppet show, which had delighted my French lessons, vanished instantly and without the two teachers I began to get to know the instrument in front of me firsthand. It was no longer a work for four actors, but simply a conversation between two, the piano and me, and as in all normal conversations, the piano played and I replied, singing.

Our dialogues played and sung resumed every day, for hours and hours, and continued in the following weeks, months and years. That was the only place where I could open up in complete sincerity, to give vent to my fears, cry in private, but without feeling alone. Where I could make my wishes, almost like stroking a magic lantern and seeing the genie appear. Where I could talk about money, sex, imaginary loves. An intense conversation has always unfolded face to face with my piano. Over time, the topics have become more complex and the piano's responses more articulate, but voice and piano have kept their balance, one at the service of the other, embraced in the melody.

I stayed by the basement window: if I looked out, up, I saw the legs and feet of the people walking along the sidewalk. The others were out there, the piano and I were in our world. That feeling of warmth that pervades you when you manage to build your own world out of nowhere, you never leave it once you've experienced it. It is not a normal emotion, I call it super emotion, capable of transforming you into a hero or a monster, into a fragile trembling leaf or a radiant god of seduction. I would never give up my piano, I knew these musical exchanges would save my life.

The piano has something extraordinarily versatile, a quality unmatched by other instruments. When you press a key, a perfect note emerges. Press harder, or softly, with a short tap 

or held, and the note will always be accurate and in tune. It's the instrument for everyone from London pubs to smoky jazz clubs to the most prestigious philharmonics. Universes are built around the piano or family affections are gathered, but there is not one that resembles another, in terms of voice or personality.

My old piano is still at home in Wetherby Place. The white paint has chipped, exposed the old brown. It's still there, same place, next to the window, waiting for the next meeting. I wrote more than half of my songs with him, yet the possibilities of him are unlimited, as are the topics infinite. I know it sounds absurd, but I feel that it was destiny to meet us in Paris, and then that I was there, with him, next to the London window, looking at the world outside, with people going up and down.

There are conversations that leave the room and end up in the AirPods and phones of those same people who pass my window, while other conversations remain strictly private. Songs and words, beautiful, poignant, which will remain forever enclosed within those walls and will never be heard by anyone. Here is the secret that fuels our conversations when I'm face to face with my piano: there are things that will remain kept in mystery.

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think there might be a pic with the article. I don't see it on the Corriere website. By the way, the English version is a Google translation.

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 1

Here is very INTERESTING interview !!!

Corriere della Sera

17 Maggio 2023

page 1

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-1.thumb.jpg.5ccfdfdf759fce282252eb8f3de52efc.jpg

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-p1.jpg.02ada88bfcc9575d115ca49982608615.jpg

page 20

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-20.thumb.jpg.39d956b79d21876212dac82e1226e787.jpg

page 41

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-41.thumb.jpg.48c47508dd61e327937618e88b8bc19e.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1

Corriere della Sera Milano

17 Maggio 2023

CorrieredellaSeraMilano17Maggio2023-p1.jpg.908e9e30aebe86a9831ec503a8be1727.jpg

Page 13

Castello Sforzesco

Mika si siede alla tastiera per un’anteprima di Piano City

Artista giramondo e poliglotta, nato a Beirut nel 1983 da madre libanese e padre statunitense, naturalizzato inglese, Mika (foto) stasera è al Castello Sforzesco (Piazza Castello, ore 21; sold out) per un concerto studiato apposta per l’anteprima della dodicesima edizione di Piano City Milano. L’autore delle hit mondiali «Grace Kelly», «Relax, take it easy» e «We are golden», proporrà a lume di candela i suoi successi accompagnato dal suo pianoforte in questa performance che dà idealmente il via al suo tour 2023 atteso a luglio nelle arene italiane. (P. Ca.) © RIPRODUZIONE RISERVAT

CorrieredellaSeraMilano17Maggio2023-p.13_MIka.thumb.jpg.ce7a27edc4fe3f77421a320667efc026.jpg

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-1-1.thumb.jpg.03bfe21c92cdccfafbbe4e656e891b7c.jpg

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I think there might be a pic with the article. I don't see it on the Corriere website. By the way, the English version is a Google translation.

Thanks to @Kumazzz I was able to see the pic accompanying the article:

MikaCorrierePiano.thumb.png.b820c281562e395adc617c30ffc6f9e1.png

• Like 1

Corriere del Mezzogiorno (Puglia)

17 Maggio 2023

CorrieredelMezzogiorno(Puglia)17Maggio2023-1.jpg.96ab4d17e9fb8b0f76b54e753c486a08.jpg

page 9

Mika inaugura il Sonic Park Poi Placebo, Mason, Lazza e Tananai

Si parte con Mika, il 15 luglio, per l’unico concerto nel sud Italia del cantante di origini libanesi. Il giorno dopo, sarà la volta dei Placebo di Brian Molko (in apertura Planet Funk) e poi di Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets (23 luglio), lo showtributo ai primi album dei Pink Floyd in cui il loro storico batterista è affiancato dal supergruppo formato da Guy Pratt (bassista dei Floyd dal 1987), Gary Kemp (Spandau Ballet), Lee Harris (Blockheads) e Dom Beken. Cava del Sole a Matera, intitolata dallo scorso anno a David Sassoli, è sempre di più un tempio della grande musica. L’imponente cava monumentale - con la prima edizione del 2022 e le oltre trentamila presenze - è diventata uno degli approdi preferiti nel sud Italia per le tournée più importanti: un grande successo a livello nazionale che la seconda edizione del festival si prepara a doppiare con otto concerti in due settimane di luglio – dal 15 al 30 – e l’arrivo nella Città dei Sassi anche delle stelle internazionali già citate. Sonic Park Matera accoglierà anche due dei trionfatori, con le loro canzoni Cenere e Tango, dell’ultimo festival di Sanremo, Lazza (18) e Tananai (28), il re della trap Sferaebbasta (20), Gianni Morandi con la superband da 13 elementi (25) e gli Articolo 31 (30), tornati insieme sul palco dopo la reunion sanremese e l’annuncio della lavorazione di un nuovo disco. Sulla scorta dell’esperienza del Sonic Park Stupinigi a Torino, gli organizzatori AC Phoenix e Fondazione Reverse (con il sostegno del Comune di Matera e il patrocinio di Provincia e Regione Basilicata) danno vita a un villaggio della musica dove accedere dalle ore 18 e trovare servizi di food&beverage, in un’atmosfera da grande festival internazionale.

CorrieredelMezzogiornoPuglia17Maggio2023-p.9_mika.thumb.jpg.b5fda22dc15778c46bc3314fc57edd69.jpg

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-1-2.thumb.jpg.333628ca7c622d0580033b039d160b6b.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Here is very INTERESTING interview !!!

Corriere della Sera

17 Maggio 2023

page 1

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-1.thumb.jpg.5ccfdfdf759fce282252eb8f3de52efc.jpg

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-p1.jpg.02ada88bfcc9575d115ca49982608615.jpg

page 20

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-20.thumb.jpg.39d956b79d21876212dac82e1226e787.jpg

page 41

CorrieredellaSera17Maggio2023-41.thumb.jpg.48c47508dd61e327937618e88b8bc19e.jpg

A quick translation of this article for those who haven't seen it yet:

«My piano and me, those first lessons in Paris, the escape (together) in London. Only he knows a few things about me" by Mika

The piano has always been there in my house. Brown at first, a vertical plane rented from a shop in the 13th arrondissement. I was five years old and we lived in Paris. At my mother's insistence, my sisters and I all took piano lessons. It was then that two ladies entered our lives, two sisters in their sixties, who arrived in France from Eastern Europe within a few years of each other. One wore her hair in a tight, shiny bun; the other left it loose, long and wild. They drank coffee and their every gesture seemed synchronized, in a kind of orchestrated counterpoint of nods, glances and accents. One began a sentence exactly one bar before the other had finished speaking: words and signs existed only in unison. If they had wanted to do otherwise, they would have seemed incoherent and perhaps a little crazy: it was the whole that kept them in balance.

A synchrony, theirs, which was enhanced by an unusual teaching method. The sister with the bun sat to my right and worked exclusively on my right hand, while the one with the wild hair sat to the left and thought about that side. Each spoke to the hand she had taken charge of, and sometimes her hand spoke for them, left to right, even asking her to do this or that. Sounds surreal, I admit, but it was the only version of a piano lesson I'd known, and I couldn't find anything to laugh about. In fact, it was magical. The sisters were the puppeteers in a show with four protagonists: my left hand, my right hand, the piano, me.

When we left Paris, in a great hurry, I was seven years old. Financial troubles had left my parents no choice but to flee the country and seek their fortunes elsewhere. Almost all of our furnishings were sold, but two months before we left, the piano shop had gone bankrupt, had closed its shutters and had been auctioned off. Thus it was that the instrument remained in our possession, one of the few things that accompanied us on the move to London, together with pots and pans, tables and chairs. Behind us Paris and the two teachers.

When the piano finally arrived in London it looked strange, like a friend visiting from another world. It was placed in a basement room, in front of the window, and we painted it white, like all the furnishings - few - that had followed us from Paris. To "start a new life," my mother used to say. And my new life really began there again, sitting at the now white piano, in the basement where I holed up to play, away from the rest of the family. The musical puppet show, which had delighted my French lessons, vanished instantly and without the two teachers I began to get to know the instrument in front of me firsthand. It was no longer a work for four actors, but simply a conversation between two, the piano and me, and as in all normal conversations, the piano played and I replied, singing.

Our dialogues played and sung, resumed every day, for hours and hours, and continued in the following weeks, months and years. That was the only place where I could open up in complete sincerity, to give vent to my fears, cry in private, but without feeling alone. Where I could make my wishes, almost like stroking a magic lantern and seeing the genie appear. Where I could talk about money, sex, imaginary loves. An intense conversation has always unfolded face to face with my piano. Over time, the topics have become more complex and the piano's responses more articulate, but voice and piano have kept their balance, one at the service of the other, embraced in the melody. I stayed by the basement window: if I looked out, up, I saw the legs and feet of the people walking along the sidewalk. The others were out there, the piano and I were in our world. That feeling of warmth that pervades you when you manage to build your own world out of nowhere, you never leave it once you've experienced it. It is not a normal emotion, I call it super emotion, capable of transforming you into a hero or a monster, into a fragile trembling leaf or a radiant god of seduction.

I would never give up my piano, I knew these musical exchanges would save my life. The piano has something extraordinarily versatile, a quality unmatched by other instruments. When you press a key, a perfect note emerges. Press harder, or softly, with a short or held touch, and the note will always be accurate and in tune. It's the instrument for everyone, from London pubs to smoky jazz clubs to the most prestigious symphonies.

Worlds are built around the piano or family affections gather, but there is not one that resembles another, in terms of voice or personality. My old piano is still at home in Wetherby Place. The white paint has chipped, exposed the old brown. He's still there, same place, next to the window, waiting for the next meeting. I wrote more than half of my songs with him, yet the possibilities of him are unlimited, as are the topics infinite. I know it sounds absurd, but I feel it was destiny to meet in Paris, and then for me to be there, with him, by the London window, looking out at the world outside, with people walking up and down. There are dialogues that leave the room and end up in the AirPods and phones of those same people who pass my window, while other conversations remain strictly private. Songs and words, beautiful, poignant, which will remain forever enclosed within those walls and will never be heard by anyone. Here's the secret that fuels our conversations when I'm face to face with my piano: there are things that will remain kept in mystery.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Rockol

https://www.rockol.it/news-737352/mika-tour-italia-date-artigiano-pop-intervista

Magazine - L'intervista - 18/05/2023

Mika, artigiano del pop: “Oggi si fa musica troppo in fretta”

Un tour italiano estivo, poi due album in arrivo: l’intervista

Mika si prende il tempo che serve alla musica: non pubblica un album da quattro anni, ma ne arriveranno due a breve. L’anno scorso un unico concerto all’Arena di Verona, quest’anno un tour di sei date in estate, anticipato ieri sera da una performance al Castello Sforzesco per l’anteprima di Piano City Milano, che inizia poi venerdì 19. Tutto questo con una filosofia precisa: quella dell’artigianato, per combattere un’idea di musica fatta troppo velocemente, senza cuore contro cui si era pure scagliato più volte a X Factor. In attesa delle date estive (8 luglio, Cattolica, 10 Umbria Jazz, 12 Marostica, 15 Matera, 16 Chieti, 23 Tarvisio/No borders), ci siamo fatti raccontare come si diventa artigiani senza essere snob.

Partiamo dai concerti estivi. Che tour sarà?

Questo è un tour dove la musica prende posizione centrale, con dei momenti di show artigianali. diversi da quelli che si vedono di solito dal vivo. Qualcosa di fatto a mano, con il pianoforte che si trasforma, non filosoficamente ma realmente. Tutto fatto a mano, con la materia vera che crea dei pop-up enormi. Sarò con la mia band, quella che mi segue da un po’ di anni, ma con uno show diverso e con delle sorprese musicali che saranno legati ai luoghi.

Preferisci essere definito artigiano che artista, quindi?

In questo momento mi sento artigiano: hai la possibilità forse, alcune volte di fare dei gesti artistici che ti trasformano in artista per un momento, per poi tornare artigiani.

Sono 4 anni che non esce un tuo album. Ci sarà nuova musica?

Usciranno due album diverso, il primo in francese il secondo in inglese. Sono nati dopo un periodo turbolento per me, artisticamente parlando:a nche se facevo show, tv e altre cose, mettersi a scrivere era difficile. L’album precedente era un omaggio a mia madre, che poi è morta durante la pandemia: è stato difficile ritrovare un perché. Avevo bisogno di una motivazione forte, per fare musica essenziale e forte. 

Che ruolo ha avuto il piano, con cui ti sei esibito a Milano?

Sapevo che dovevo scrivere con quello strumento: all’inizio il processo è stato difficile, ho cominciato passo dopo passo, mattoncino dopo mattoncino, come i Lego, come un artigiano. Mi sono preso del tempo, che è la cosa più preziosa di questo mestiere.

C’è un pianista che ti ha ispirato? Una "reference", come si dice oggi…

Quando ero adolescente al conservatorio, quando facevo la musica leggera da solo e di nascosto perché non avevo il permesso di farlo, ero colpito da Glenn Gould. Nonostante la sua musicalità incredibile, le cose incredibili che ha fatto, aveva un altro lato come accompagnatore. Era un grande fan della musica e della voce. Era un anti snob.
Poi Lang Lang, con cui ho fatto un progetto recente, “The Piano”, uno show che inizialmente sembrava una robetta e poi è finito in prima serata su channel 4. 

Cosa vuol dire per te essere anti-snob?

Mi piace l’idea di non essere snob anche se non è facile rimanerlo: io stesso devo darmi degli schiaffi ogni tanto… 
Kurt Weill è stato l’antisnob definitivo: musica molto complessa, ma anche "L’opera da tre soldi",  un’opera scritta con Brecht aggressivamente contemporanea, e "September song".

In passato però hai avuto parole dure sui generi contemporaneo, in particolare sulla trap e sul reggaeton. Che rapporto hai con il pop odierno?

Mi piace quando c’è un gesto profondo. Non è che non mi piaccia il reggaeton, ci sono cose buone e altre che sono terribili anche se funzionano. Non è snobismo, ma è questa ruota che gira troppo velocemente per far uscire le cose che ha un impatto sulla velocità…
Non è questione della trap, ma il problema del pop è che è dominato da poche persone: si parla sempre degli stessi nomi. Mancha l’idea del pop strano, alternativo, di nicchia. Esiste ma non è messo abbastanza in luce.

Spoiler

Mika, pop craftsman: "Today music is made too fast"
An Italian summer tour, then two upcoming albums: the interview

Mika takes the time needed for music: he hasn't released an album for four years, but two are coming soon. Last year a single concert at the Arena di Verona, this year a tour of six dates in the summer, preceded yesterday evening by a performance at the Castello Sforzesco for the preview of Piano City Milano, which then begins on Friday 19th. All this with a precise philosophy: that of craftsmanship, to combat an idea of music made too quickly, without a heart against which he had also lashed out several times on the X Factor. While waiting for the summer dates (8 July, Cattolica, 10 Umbria Jazz, 12 Marostica, 15 Matera, 16 Chieti, 23 Tarvisio/No borders), we asked ourselves how to become artisans without being snobbish.

Let's start with the summer concerts. What tour will it be?

This is a tour where music takes center stage, with moments of handcrafted shows. different from those usually seen live. Something handmade, with the piano transforming, not philosophically but really. All handmade, with real material that creates huge pop-ups. I will be with my band, the one that has been following me for a few years, but with a different show and with musical surprises that will be linked to the places.

You prefer to be defined as a craftsman rather than an artist, then?

Right now I feel like a craftsman: you have the possibility, perhaps, sometimes to make artistic gestures that transform you into an artist for a moment, to then go back to being a craftsman.

It's been 4 years since an album of yours came out. Will there be new music?

Two different albums will be released, the first in French and the second in English. They were born after a turbulent period for me, artistically speaking: even if I did shows, TV and other things, starting to write was difficult. The previous album was a tribute to my mother, who later died during the pandemic: it was difficult to find a reason. I needed a strong motivation, to make essential and strong music.

What role did the piano play, with which you performed in Milan?

I knew I had to write with that tool: the process was difficult at first, I started step by step, brick by brick, like Lego, like a craftsman. I took some time, which is the most precious thing about this profession.

Is there a pianist who inspired you? A "reference", as they say today…

When I was a teenager at the conservatory, when I was doing pop music alone and secretly because I wasn't allowed to do it, I was struck by Glenn Gould. Despite his incredible musicianship, the incredible things that he did, he had another side as an accompanist. He was a big fan of music and vocals. He was an anti-snob.
Then Lang Lang, with whom I did a recent project, "The Piano", a show that initially seemed like a gimmick and then ended up in prime time on channel 4.

What does being anti-snob mean to you?

I like the idea of not being a snob even if it's not easy to stay so: I have to slap myself once in a while… Kurt Weill was the ultimate anti-snob: very complex music, but also "The Threepenny Opera", a work written with Brecht aggressively contemporary, and "September song".

In the past, however, you have had harsh words about contemporary genres, especially trap and reggaeton. What relationship do you have with today's pop?

I like it when there is a profound gesture. It's not that I don't like reggaeton, there are good things and some that are terrible even if they work. It's not snobbery, but it's this wheel spinning too fast to get things out that has an impact on speed…
It's not about trap, but the problem with pop is that it's dominated by a few people: we always talk about the same names. The idea of strange, alternative, niche pop is missing. It exists but it is not highlighted enough.

mikamartacoratella14.thumb.jpg.d9a5864233f235c176c16bffc52867fa.jpg
  • Like 3

Corriere della Sera

18 Maggio 2023

CorrieredellaSera18Maggio2023-p1.jpg.1539487fa87363ef113e10adece867ca.jpg

L’anteprima di Piano City

Poliedrico Mika, 39 anni, cantautore e showman, quest’estate sarà in Italia per sei date

Mika:«Improvviso emostro al pubblico come sviluppo le idee»

La parola d’ordine è contaminazione:

Mika ieri sera ha portato al Castello Sforzesco di Milano, come anteprima del festival Piano City, «l’inaspettato»:

«Un’improvvisazione strutturata, per mostrare anche come sviluppo le idee al pianoforte, terrificante da fare davanti al pubblico».

A luglio tornerà in Italia per sei date «piccole, ma con grande potenziale, nella libertà data da una dimensione acustica».

Nel mezzo sarà in tour in Asia e passerà per la Francia in qualità di ambasciatore della Filarmonica di Parigi, prima di pubblicare «un disco in francese e un altro, con pezzi diversi, in inglese»: «La cosa importante è che ogni dimensione sia collegata all’altra. Voglio che un mondo quasi snob come quello sinfonico sia collegato alla mia parte pop e che la musica sia collegata a quel che faccio in televisione». L’anno scorso, a Torino, è stato uno dei tre conduttori dell’Eurovision. Quest’anno l’ha guardato?

«Sì, ma è stato diverso. A me piacciono la tensione e la drammaticità e stavolta ce n’erano meno». Ha apprezzato la bandiera progress pride che Marco Mengoni ha sventolato assieme al tricolore:

«È stato un gesto importante. E mi sono chiesto come ci sia riuscito perché all’Eurovision ci sono tante regole, anche sulla dimensione delle bandiere: l’aveva nascosta sotto la camicia?».

The preview of Piano City
Multifaceted Mika, 39, singer-songwriter and showman, will be in Italy for six dates this summer

Mika: «I improvise and show the public how I develop ideas»

The watchword is contamination:

Last night Mika brought «the unexpected» to the Castello Sforzesco in Milan, as a preview of the Piano City festival:

«A structured improvisation, to also show how I develop ideas on the piano, terrifying to do in front of an audience».

In July he will return to Italy for six «small, but with great potential, in the freedom given by an acoustic dimension».

In between he will tour Asia and pass through France as ambassador of the Paris Philharmonic, before releasing "a record in French and another, with different pieces, in English":

«The important thing is that each dimension is connected to the other. I want an almost snobbish world like the symphonic one to be connected to my pop side and for music to be connected to what I do on television».
 Last year, in Turin, he was one of the three conductors of Eurovision. Did he watch it this year?

“Yes, but it was different. I like tension and drama and this time there was less».
He appreciated the progress pride flag that Marco Mengoni waved together with the tricolor:

"It was an important gesture. And I wondered how he managed it because there are so many rules at Eurovision, even on the size of the flags: did he hide it under his shirt?"

CorrieredellaSera18Maggio2023-45_page-0001.thumb.jpg.9602a7f079310cc51b7a6248cff66f9b.jpg

CorrieredellaSera18Maggio2023-p45_.thumb.jpg.fc0ba200e2f08aeca6018d4b183f5b06.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

La Repubblica

https://video.repubblica.it/edizione/milano/l-incanto-di-mika-il-concerto-a-lume-di-candela-per-piano-city-al-castello-sforzesco-di-milano

18 maggio 2023

L'incanto di Mika:

il concerto "a lume di candela" per Piano City al Castello Sforzesco di Milano

Un concerto speciale, per l'artista e per il luogo:
Mika si è esibito nella corte del Castello Sforzesco di Milano, come anteprima della rassegna Piano City Milano. Una performance piano/voce che anticipa le sei date italiane del suo tour mondiale.
Un concerto con luci soffuse e con il pianoforte su una piattaforma sull'acqua.

The enchantment of Mika:

the "candlelight" concert for Piano City at the Castello Sforzesco in Milan

A special concert, for the artist and for the venue:
Mika performed in the courtyard of the Castello Sforzesco in Milan, as a preview of the Piano City Milano review. A piano / voice performance that anticipates the six Italian dates of her world tour.
A softly lit piano concert on a platform over the water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

La Repubblica

https://video.repubblica.it/edizione/milano/l-incanto-di-mika-il-concerto-a-lume-di-candela-per-piano-city-al-castello-sforzesco-di-milano

18 maggio 2023

L'incanto di Mika:

il concerto "a lume di candela" per Piano City al Castello Sforzesco di Milano

Un concerto speciale, per l'artista e per il luogo:
Mika si è esibito nella corte del Castello Sforzesco di Milano, come anteprima della rassegna Piano City Milano. Una performance piano/voce che anticipa le sei date italiane del suo tour mondiale.
Un concerto con luci soffuse e con il pianoforte su una piattaforma sull'acqua.

The enchantment of Mika:

the "candlelight" concert for Piano City at the Castello Sforzesco in Milan

A special concert, for the artist and for the venue:
Mika performed in the courtyard of the Castello Sforzesco in Milan, as a preview of the Piano City Milano review. A piano / voice performance that anticipates the six Italian dates of her world tour.
A softly lit piano concert on a platform over the water.

HD ( 720p )

Il Sole 24 Ore

https://stream24.ilsole24ore.com/video/cultura/piano-city-milano-mika-incanta-pubblico-castello-sforzesco

Piano City Milano, Mika incanta il pubblico del Castello Sforzesco

18 maggio 2023

Mika ha aperto l'edizione 2023 di Piano City Milano con un concerto al Castello Sforzesco cui hanno preso parte 200 fortunati spettatori. Accompagnandosi al pianoforte, l'artista ha eseguito alcuni dei brani più celebri del suo repertorio come “Lollipop” e “Grace Kelly”. Una performance che anticipa le sei date italiane del suo tour mondiale che si terranno dall'8 luglio (Cattolica) al 25 luglio (No Borders Music Festival, Tarvisio), passando per Umbria Jazz (10 luglio).

Piano City Milano, Mika enchants the audience of the Castello Sforzesco

May 18, 2023

Mika opened the 2023 edition of Piano City Milano with a concert at Castello Sforzesco attended by 200 lucky spectators. Accompanying himself on the piano, the artist performed some of the most famous pieces of her repertoire such as "Lollipop" and "Grace Kelly". A performance that anticipates the six Italian dates of her world tour which will take place from 8 July (Cattolica) to 25 July (No Borders Music Festival, Tarvisio), passing through Umbria Jazz (10 July).

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thanks a lot for posting @Anna Ko Kolkowska

Il Giorgio

https://www.ilgiorno.it/milano/mika-incanta-al-castello-sforzesco-sul-palco-sono-libero-il-video-del-concerto-4f65f87e

Mika incanta al Castello Sforzesco:

“Sul palco sono libero” / Video intervista esclusiva

Il cantante e volto tv a Piano City porta il suo mondo a colori (e Michael Holbrook, suo vero nome). Dopo lo show a Milano, il tour mondiale

Notte umida e carica di suggestioni pop ieri sera al Castello Sforzesco per anteprima di Piano City. In scena Mika col suo mondo a colori, ma anche Michael Holbrook, come si chiama all’anagrafe, per riunire davanti alla tastiera personaggio e persona "anche come provocazione verso me stesso". Un evento unico, a cui seguirà il tour mondiale atteso in Giappone, Corea, Francia, Regno Unito, Marocco, Grecia, Spagna, Svizzera e nuovamente Italia nel pieno dell’estate.

Mika, cosa significa ritrovarsi in tournée?

"Ritrovare la strada è molto importante perché mi stacca dalla televisione, mia principale attività post-Covid, per restituirmi ai palcoscenici. Anche per questo ho scelto posti con capienze tra i tremila e i cinquemila posti dove possa esprimermi con la massima libertà, perché non ho un album da promuovere, ma solo energia da condividere. A dire il vero, un paio di album (uno in francese e uno in inglese) li ho registrati, ma usciranno solo nel 2024".

Perché?

"Perché prima voglio ‘resettare’ la mia carriera creando un nuovo legame tra me e il pubblico. Ho capito che l’arte grande provoca grande intimità. E questa magia la puoi trovare pure in concerto, sentendoti solo nella stanza anche se stai in mezzo a quindicimila persone; l’unico abitante di un piccolo mondo assieme all’artista".

Un musicista che le piacerebbe avere sul palco?

"Marisa dos Reis Nunes, anzi Mariza come la conoscono tutti. Portoghese di madre mozambicana, credo sia oggi la più grande cantante di fado al mondo. Una volta l’ho incontrata in un ristorante di Lisbona e alle due del mattino, dopo lungo corteggiamento, ha accettato di cantare una cosa. Ma ha voluto che la sala fosse completamente vuota in modo da farlo solo per me e i miei amici creando quel contatto di cui dicevo".

Cantante, performer, attore, conduttore tv, nella sua carriera di porte girevoli ne ha incrociate diverse.

"Ci sono momenti nell’arte in cui la tua vita può cambiare. Io ne ho avuti due o tre, ma ricordo il primo, quando da bambino alla Royal Opera House di Londra interpretai ‘Die Frau ohne Schatten’, ‘La donna senz’ombra’ di Richard Strauss. Avevo nove anni e il nervosismo condiviso il primo giorno di prove con altri sei o sette miei coetanei era palpabile".

Un po’ come tuffarsi nell’acqua alta per imparare a nuotare.

"Già, ma nel retropalco incontrammo un vecchio uomo che, per allentare la tensione, ci invitò a giocare con lui. Entrammo in una stanza e ci trovammo davanti ad un modellino della scenografia che giaceva lì a pochi metri. Il signore iniziò a divertirsi con quegli oggetti in scala e io, che ero già irretito dell’opera, me ne innamorai perdutamente. Il direttore era Bernard Haitink, il tenore Paul Frey e il signore che giocava con noi lo scenografo in persona: il grande David Hockney".

Mika enchants at Castello Sforzesco:

“On stage I am free” / Exclusive video interview

The singer and TV face in Piano City brings his world in color (and Michael Holbrook, his real name).

After the show in Milan, the world tour

Wet night full of pop suggestions last night at the Castello Sforzesco for a preview of Piano City. On stage Mika with her world in her colors, but also Michael Holbrook, as he is called in the registry office, to bring character and person together in front of the keyboard "also as a provocation towards myself". A unique event, which will be followed by the expected world tour in Japan, Korea, France, United Kingdom, Morocco, Greece, Spain, Switzerland and Italy again in the middle of summer.

Mika, what does it mean to find yourself on tour?

"Finding my way back is very important because it detaches me from television, my main post-Covid activity, to return to the stage. This is also why I have chosen places with capacities between three thousand and five thousand seats where I can express myself with maximum freedom, because I have no an album to promote, but only energy to share. Actually, a couple of albums (one in French and one in English) I have recorded, but they will only be released in 2024".

Why?

"Because first I want to 'reset' my career by creating a new bond between me and the audience. I understood that great art causes great intimacy. And you can also find this magic in concert, feeling alone in the room even if you're in the middle to fifteen thousand people; the only inhabitant of a small world together with the artist".

A musician you would like to have on stage?

"Marisa dos Reis Nunes, or rather Mariza as everyone knows her. Portuguese of a Mozambican mother, I believe she is today the greatest fado singer in the world. Once I met her in a restaurant in Lisbon and at two in the morning, after a long courtship , agreed to sing one thing. But he wanted the hall to be completely empty so as to do it only for me and my friends, creating that contact I was talking about".

Singer, performer, actor, TV host, in his career he has crossed several revolving doors.

"There are moments in art when your life can change. I've had two or three, but I remember the first one, when as a child at the Royal Opera House in London I performed 'Die Frau ohne Schatten', 'The Woman without' shadow' by Richard Strauss. I was nine years old and the nervousness shared on the first day of rehearsals with six or seven others of my age was palpable".

A bit like diving into high water to learn to swim.

"Yes, but backstage we met an old man who, to ease the tension, invited us to play with him. We entered a room and found ourselves in front of a model of the scenography lying there a few meters away. The gentleman began to have fun with those scale objects and I, who was already captivated by the opera, fell madly in love with them. The director was Bernard Haitink, the tenor Paul Frey and the gentleman who played with us was the set designer himself: the great David Hockney".

YouTube

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1